• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any besides Aigis and Teddie?

not specifically Persona, but there's a Jack Frost nendoroid.

nendo_JackFrost.jpg

Hey, cool, we have the same birthday :D I'm turning 28 today.

Happy birthday!

Awesome! Happy Birthday! You're the second person I meet that shares my B-day, I have a friend in town who was also born on the same date, we're going to make 2 different parties at 2 different days just so we can make sure everyone gets to attend.

Style

Banned
I hope im not too late for the cosplay art week!

So yeah, just finish Danganronpa yesterday. I loved it, so I decided to do this for cosplay art week. 1920X1080 wallpapers of the group and their character cards. Sorry for not making avatars, I just finished and it's 4:30 am were I live :( Maybe tomorrow if someone asks for one.
Hope you like them!

Great work!

Conflicted between these two. I love Kyoko and Chie (duh), but I'm not sure if I like Hina more than Naoto.

Hahaha, I understand. Well, If I was you, I would choose the Chie one. Apart of being a Chie person myself, looking at both avatars if you only know Persona, Chie's one looks like her with different clothes (its difficult to know if she is Hina in that small image), while Naoto's maybe looks in that little image like a random anime character, as you can't really see Kyoko's clothes and Naoto without the hat loses some of her charm.

Dantis

I didn't know what to draw, so I drew Naoto.

Hahaha, I understand. Well, If I was you, I would choose the Chie one. Apart of being a Chie person myself, looking at both avatars if you only know Persona, Chie's one looks like her with different clothes (its difficult to know if she is Hina in that small image), while Naoto's maybe looks in that little image like a random anime character, as you can't really see Kyoko's clothes and Naoto without the hat loses some of her charm.

What unfortunate timing.

It's just PR speak probably. I do have a feeling it will be whatever is being shown of Friday though.

Ooft, I have a feeling you're going to be in for a disappointment then, mate.

kewlmyc

Ooft, I have a feeling you're going to be in for a disappointment then, mate.

Hard to be disappointed when this announcement came out of nowhere and there's barely any info out. I was just connecting the two Atlus related news pieces we've gotten in the last few days.

Lunar15

Wait, guys, I know what the surprising title is.

After seeing Chet's posts, Atlus has decided to make Persona 4: Golfing All Day.

Jintor

Critique-wise, Dantis, her lower body seems too thin. Either her hips are non-existent or are too low - I know she has a large chest when not in uniform, but it can't possibly be so large as to deform the perspective where her hips should be.

Tiu Neo

So you think what that composer is saying is unrelated to the Friday announcement? That's possible, I suppose.

They unveiled Persona 4 Dancing and Persona 5 nearly a year before they're going to come to market, however, and Persona 4 Arena Ultimax was announced several months before it's going to hit the market. I wouldn't say it's not probable for them to announce games that will be arriving in 2015.

Maybe? It could be a game, but it would probably be too soon to announce it. I can see why they did that with P4D and P5, since it was a big event at the time.

Awesome! Happy Birthday! You're the second person I meet that shares my B-day, I have a friend in town who was also born on the same date, we're going to make 2 different parties at 2 different days just so we can make sure everyone gets to attend.

Haha, cool! Here on Brazil, May 1st is a holiday, so if I'm not travelling, I end having a party that day. Last year I got an awesome P4 chibi collection as a gift. :O

In my family, we have a similar situation. My brother has the same birthday as a cousin, they end doing one big party, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom