• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Gaming

jIDWFkFOmwYLP.jpg

Today's stream was super fun. Bring on the new P4G anime

kewlmyc

So there's going to be a brand new P4 anime? I wonder if it'll be a total retread or will the just focus on the Marie and Adachi social link bits.

If they're doing this, then the likelihood of FeMC getting an anime movie or series isn't too farfetched.

Is this recorded anywhere? I wanna check out the merch.

Sophia

So there's going to be a brand new P4 anime? I wonder if it'll be a total retread or will the just focus on the Marie and Adachi social link bits.

If they're doing this, then the likelihood of FeMC getting an anime movie or series isn't too farfetched.

It's a new TV series.

Sophia

I know that much, I was just wondering if they're covering the same material as the first anime.

I also mentioned FeMC since Atlus clearly isn't afraid to do multiple anime on the same story and setting.

I imagine they'll cover the same material. Hopefully they can do the fight scenes justice this time.

I was pretty close with my original guess tho. I called a P4 Arena anime, but it was a P4 Golden anime.

LX_Theo

Banned
I know that much, I was just wondering if they're covering the same material as the first anime.

I also mentioned FeMC since Atlus clearly isn't afraid to do multiple anime on the same story and setting.

Seems like it? Different director and studio making it, so its unlikely to just be filling in the new material.

And FeMC is a real possibility if they ever run out of other things they want to make animes out of, for sure.

arue

I missed the best parts of the stream (P3 movie preview and P4G anime announcement) and ended up watching 20 minutes of bromance :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom