• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meia

I am serious though, S-Links are great on your first playthrough, but on repeat playthroughs they really bog down the desire to do another playthough, they should let your slink levels carry over (optionally maybe) and you can just do the ones you missed!

See, I'm the opposite. I liked redoing the links, but then you have those dungeons again. Early is fine when there's some difficulty still. And by early, I mean just Yukiko. By the time the next dungeon is in place, I'm usually already steamrolling dungeons.

Tartarus is a little better in terms of this, but it's Tartarus...

I am serious though, S-Links are great on your first playthrough, but on repeat playthroughs they really bog down the desire to do another playthough, they should let your slink levels carry over (optionally maybe) and you can just do the ones you missed!
I do find it weird (in FES at least) that S.Links are like the one thing that don't carry over. I'd prefer if S.Links transferred instead of, say, player level.
They should pull a Bioware and have an RPG mode, Story mode, and Combat mode. Heck, make it an unlock after beating the game. I know I'd replay it for story stuff if I could skip or minimize battling and dungeon crawling. I'm not saying it's bad (I mean, I actually went for the platinum in P4G) but it's such a huge time sink and I'm not sure that I could do it again.

But hey, opinions, how do they work etc

Guess Who

Banned

I agree, an option to carry over S-link progress in new game+ would be a godsend. Not necessarily because I don't like S-links, but it'd be nice to focus only on ones you haven't gotten to do yet.

They were just talking about food, I don't get wh.. oh.
The conversation was just....ummmm......
jb0eTtUvlOkfR1.png

jb0sIWOo5EaB6x.png

j16o8xepX4q24.png

ssshadow

Neo Member
So P4 being my first Persona game (ever, seriously), I'm pretty happy with what I've played so far. I think I'm about 30 hours in and the 2nd Semester of school has just started. How much more of the game I got? I don't think I want the game to end.

You are not even half way through yet.

Squire

Banned
"Perhaps if you hadn't lost the Revolutionary War you'd get SMT games on time."

"Your girlfriend Naoto is but a garbage-tier cat girl."

This video will last forever.

Dantis's soul has been stolen someone else will have to make OT6

Not stolen, burnt to a crisp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom