• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Gaming

moiDi.jpg

From the IRC
16:58 InsaneElite i can't wait until we reach the point where everybody in personagaf is a caricature of themselves
16:58 InsaneElite then it's like we're truly living arena

Caladrius

Waifu Waifu Waifu Waifu Waifu Waifu Teddie Waifu Waifu Waifu Waifu Kanji Waifu Waifu Waifu Waifu Yu Waifu Tech Death Waifu Waifu Waifu Waifu

Just a quick question if anyone wants to offer input

Currently thinking of some exhibitions after the brackets for the King's Games have finished, would there be any matches in particular anyone would like to see? So far I'm thinking winner of A League and winner of B League face off, or me vs one (or both) of the Winner's, but if anyone wants to see a particular match, let me know!

Currently thinking of some exhibitions after the brackets for the King's Games have finished, would there be any matches in particular anyone would like to see? So far I'm thinking winner of A League and winner of B League face off, or me vs one (or both) of the Winner's, but if anyone wants to see a particular match, let me know!

I want to see PK vs. TWILT for a Yu-off and also Mo vs. Tankman because I've never seen them face off before.

Mdesilva

You vs TWILT

Seinfeld isn't funny.
WAIT WAIT WAIT WHOA

C'MON MAN

You can't say things like that! We hardly even got to know each other and I'm already not your friend anymore!

:p It's my favorite TV show ever

Lemstar

I wanna see someone making one of these for Dantis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom