• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

Just watched the PSC episode. The beginning was great, with Redacted's VA acting and dressing as him and the bald host with Theodore's PQ apron. lol Also, Redacted's gameplay looks pretty awesome, can't wait to play as him
if I manage to get internet for my PS3.

YEAH! It looks like Dojima will be in the story! :D Lol, I like that when his VA spits the meat bubblegum
they show the clip of Adachi vomiting.
But that clip in the misheard lyric segment of Kanji and Yosuke nosebleeding over Rise's and Naoto's huge boobs was.....weird.

Tamanon

Banned
What will the next episode of the anime be about?

It's a little tough to tell, it's called Mayonaka Miracle Quiz from what I recall. But that was always a goofy thing on the side. It looked like it might involve the school festival maybe? Also looked like they were back in the TV.

Might be a weird mishmash of events.

It's a little tough to tell, it's called Mayonaka Miracle Quiz from what I recall. But that was always a goofy thing on the side. It looked like it might involve the school festival maybe? Also looked like they were back in the TV.

Like it has been till now :D Thanks for the answer.

abrack08

Maybe
with that creepy guy's level and whatever the hell Marie's memories and shit.

Assuming you mean
Mitsuo's dungeon
, they've already passed the deadline for that dungeon in the anime I think (August 12), and the beach event in P4G happens after. So probably not that.

Wait, seriously? Are they making an episode about the quiz/trivia side thing from P4G? Weird. Maybe we'll also get an episode containing nothing but lectures from Edogawa

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
Assuming you mean
Mitsuo's dungeon
, they've already passed the deadline for that dungeon in the anime I think (August 12), and the beach event in P4G happens after. So probably not that.

I haven't played the game in a while so my bad for not remembering. Anyway why is everyone's say "Redacted" when talking about IK's and stuff.

Dantis

Surely this implies that it's about the Miracle Quiz?

Which seems like it would be a shit/bonkers episode, but let's face it, this anime is fuckin' weird already.

Figured the subtitles wouldn't be a problem. Guess I was wrong. Lemme see if I can get 'em out later. Still, thanks for making these in the meanwhile

And if everything else fails...

Dantis, would you be so kind to draw me a Yukiko with the hair style used in the anime? The one that appears on the images I quoted? I would really, really appreciate it if you could. And obviously, tell me if you can and if it's not too much of a bother.

Next time I do requests, I can do!

You'll have to remind me though. It probably won't be for a short while yet. I've just about finished my current run.

abrack08

I haven't played the game in a while so my bad for not remembering. Anyway why is everyone's say "Redacted" when talking about IK's and stuff.

[Redacted] is *P4 spoilers*
Adachi
. We're still trying to keep the character's name hidden to avoid ruining it for new players. I guess some people decided typing [Redacted] was easier than spoiler-tagging the name every time (and there's no chance of accidentally messing up the spoiler tags and still spoiling someone)

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
[Redacted] is *P4 spoilers*
Adachi
. We're still trying to keep the character's name hidden to avoid ruining it for new players. I guess some people decided typing [Redacted] was easier than spoiler-tagging the name every time (and there's no chance of accidentally messing up the spoiler tags and still spoiling someone)

Ooooooh. Could you link me to see him? Maybe via PM.

My favorite IKs are Yu's, Kanji's, Naoto's, Aki's, Mitsuru's, Redacted's, Junpei's and Ken&Koro's.

Oh, so there's some sort of quiz in Golden? That explains this:
10529718_652117134883569_1053058938_n.jpg

My favorite IKs are Yu's, Kanji's, Naoto's, Aki's, Mitsuru's, Redacted's, Junpei's and Ken&Koro's.

Oh, so there's some sort of quiz in Golden? That explains this:

Ehhhhhhh, its sort of an add on, not related to the story in any way. Not even in the actual game really, its sort of in the 'extras' menu. Literally the only reason to do it is for the trophy.

And its not in Inaba either, Teddie tricks everyone into the TV world to do it.

Marche90

Surely this implies that it's about the Miracle Quiz?

Which seems like it would be a shit/bonkers episode, but let's face it, this anime is fuckin' weird already.

Next time I do requests, I can do!

You'll have to remind me though. It probably won't be for a short while yet. I've just about finished my current run.

:(

I just hope I can remember. I have a terrible memory, sadly.
Seeing as how it's something related to P4GA, I'll most likely remember if that happens before the anime ends, at least!

Ehhhhhhh, its sort of an add on, not related to the story in any way. Not even in the actual game really, its sort of in the 'extras' menu. Literally the only reason to do it is for the trophy.

And its not in Inaba either, Teddie tricks everyone into the TV world to do it.
Say whaaaaaa lol Just saw a screenshot of it:
This episode is gonna be weird
not saying that the others weren't

I'll see your Junpei and raise you Kanji.
At least his didn't
result in property damage.

Okay, Kanji brofisting them to death is super cool and makes for a great reaction image, but Junpei BATS THEM INTO SPACE

I'm sure they'll have plenty of time to contemplate their misdeeds ON THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Andrefpvs

I'm curious. Any genre you'd rather this franchise NOT spinoff into?
Aside from card battle, I mean.

Let's see...

Sports game: "Persona 4 Soccer," featuring Daisuke Nagase
Card game: "P4-GI-OH!," featuring Igor and Le Grimoire
Action game: "P4: Izanagi hack-n-slash in Mayonaka Arena", by Platinum Games
Dating Sim: Persona 4.
just kidding

I dunno, these are looking pretty good so far. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Let's see...

Sports game: "Persona 4 Soccer," featuring Daisuke Nagase
Card game: "P4-GI-OH!," featuring Igor and Le Grimoire
Action game: "P4: Izanagi hack-n-slash in Mayonaka Arena", by Platinum Games
Dating Sim: Persona 4.
just kidding

These are looking pretty good so far. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well, there is that Yukiko vs. Rise fanart for an MMA spinoff...
or some NSFW variant anyhow...

Published by Activision.
Nanako dies each entry as part of an increasingly ineffective shock death.

braves01

Banned
How's the story in PQ? I'm not really interested in the EO dungeon crawling stuff by itself.

Also, have the special edition items been released in Japan too, or are they NA/EU only? I just want to know if they're quality or not, especially since they're an extra $40.

Well there are already Persona 3 and 4 cards for Weiß Schwarz anyways, so too late for that :p

Oh, I'm fine with physical cards. I mean a card game inside a video game, which I personally see as a huge waste.

Wouldn't mind a hidden Persona style Triple Triad minigame in SMT5, though...

HHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
hi, my name is John, and I'm a triple triad addict.
Hi, John.

It's been...8 years since my last game.
*applause*

HHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

hi, my name is John, and I'm a triple triad addict. It's been...8 years since my last game.

Hi John!

I cant quit, I got it on my phone, on my computer, hell, I still have FF8 ready to go on my vita incase I need a fix.

I'm glad you got clean, but I am beyond help.

Spinoff game...

Can we actually have a sports game featuring the characters playing their respective sports? Granted, the protagonists are free to choose their sport, but I wouldn't mind playing a boxing match as Akihiko or doing archery as Yukari.

Kinda silly, but a sports themed one would be cool to me.

Spinoff game...

Can we actually have a sports game featuring the characters playing their respective sports? Granted, the protagonists are free to choose their sport, but I wouldn't mind playing a boxing match as Akihiko or doing archery as Yukari.

Kinda silly, but a sports themed one would be cool to me.

lets just have Megaten Kart and call it a day :p

Top Bottom