• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

Ted January visits? More like Marie-chan January visits.

562192_233909986719229_2045088689_n.jpg

Accept this reality.
#dying

Thanks for the comments guys. Always appreciated! I think I've said it before, but I'm kind of burnt out on Persona art as of late, which is why they take me much longer than they used to. But I will at the very least finish the Persona 3 party members.

And the similarities to that Messian Terminator are purely coincidental.

For Spinoffs...

I'd love something like Yakuza where its a free roam open world game with lots of side quests and activities, only the random dumbasses that pick fights on you are replaced by shadows

Sorry to derail this thread but I have a burning question that cannot be answered anywhere - does anyone know what days Yumi
is available for night-time hangouts?

Did anyone here ONLY romanced Yumi (and maybe Marie as well) in P4G?

Squire

Banned
It's simultaneously the funniest and saddest thing ever, because up until Yu showed up, Chie was probably his closest friend.

You could probably do a really excellent comic strip about the P4 cast that was just SOL instances of comedy. No narrative at all.

Like Seinfeld, but good!

Spinoff game...

Can we actually have a sports game featuring the characters playing their respective sports? Granted, the protagonists are free to choose their sport, but I wouldn't mind playing a boxing match as Akihiko or doing archery as Yukari.

Kinda silly, but a sports themed one would be cool to me.

I am suddenly missing Rival Schools and the minigames it had for the sports school characters.

PK Gaming

You could probably do a really excellent comic strip about the P4 cast that was just SOL instances of comedy. No narrative at all.

Like Seinfeld, but good!

I seriously regret the fact that I can't draw, since i'd be drawing tons of Persona comics if I could.

(Though I always manage to jot my ideas down)

Maybe one day....

Holy. Shit. o_o

And yeah Buddha and the others are right. This is very Kaneko-esque. Could you imagine facing this near the end of Tartarus instead of some random shadow?

Cant you just see the 2 frame standing animation and the rapid flashing eyes? It's perfect!

Top Bottom