• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT7| P5 is nyaow. (Mark all PQ and P4U spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makio

I didnt love either ... but i know is going to grow in me.

The Battles looks amazing , the city , that final shot.

IGOOOOOOR and the velvet twins .

That lisa silverman waifu.

JNA

Banned
Everything about that trailer was freaking incredible. Graphics look great, gameplay looks fun as hell, has stealth and guns and shit! Turning into a freaking Persona! Cat as a mascot! New waifu! Igor is back!

So hyped man!

Dantis

Everything about that trailer was freaking incredible. Graphics look great, gameplay looks fun as hell, has stealth and guns and shit! Turning into a freaking Persona! Cat as a mascot! New waifu! Igor is back!

So hyped man!

Hmm? When did that happen?

PK Gaming

Let's see here:

1) It should go without saying, but the P5 protagonist is brimming with personality. He's not just some blank slate
2) The 2 party members look great. Design-wise, they seem fairly distinct from the other Persona party members
3) Kitty cat mascot ♪
4) The new AoA animation looks awesome
5) IGOR'S BACK (the one consistent thread tying all of the Persona games together is still there!)
6) Melee & Gun slots from Persona 1 are back
7) COSTUMES ARE BACK
8) It looks like the characters will transform into their Personas now! DDS vibes, yo
9) The getups that the protagonists wear are goddamn amazing. So stylish.
10) Did you check out the menu? Got dayum
11) DEMONS ARE BACK
12) PERSONA is back, baby

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Hmm? When did that happen?

jvtqrn.gif

That trailer was all kinds of amazing.

It looks like the characters actually turn into their personas now, rather than summon them.
Really glad to see Igor's back. The new Velvet room attendants though... I'll withhold judgment for now, but I'm not really loving their look. They seem like really creepy doll-like kids.
I'm intrigued by the new dungeon system. Looks like it could be a lot of fun.

And holy shit the characters are all vigilantes?! Aside from that, I'm really digging the psychopath vibe from Chair-kun when he's without his glasses.

Damn. I need this game. I need it now.

Feels unreal doesn't it?
It's gorgeous. Hell, it's perfect. Just what I was hoping for.

So what do you guys think? Instrumental ost this time?

I'll be a bit bummed if it's only 4 characters. Maybe this time the OP doesn't show everyone this time or that was an edited version.

Looks like dungeons got a major overhaul.
Battle system appears to be similar.

Makio

So no expect no more party members .... 5 chairs , 5 characters.

I love how the first trailer sells a diferent more like p4 game , but now i liked more,

Is almost perfect.

Sophia

Trailer is godlike. Everything I wanted from the gameplay is there, and then some stuff I didn't know I wanted.

Boy am I glad I bought a PS4 now.

That was so much more insane than you or I or anyone could have anticipated.

I like how after the original anime trailer everyone was like "Oh this is gonna be more mature and serious than P3 and P4" and this one comes out and it's like BAM PARKOUR

Sallokin

I wonder how long it will be until we see the first cosplay of the MC dressed in his non school get-up. Seems like it would be pretty easy to pull off.

Dantis

Surely that's a shadow, not Glasses-kun?

you mean the hanging out on the sofa thing as the social linking?

i loved that part!

did you guys see the naoto like character but she's apparently more sexy?

Just all the real world stuff. Looked great.

And no, I don't think I did see a Naoto-like character?

It's tonally drastically different from what I expected, and a lot different from the previous two trailers. Super weird.

Jawmuncher

So no expect no more party members .... 5 chairs , 5 characters.

I love how the first trailer sells a diferent more like p4 game , but now i liked more,

Is almost perfect.

i still think there's gonna be 2 more at least. The party members are always a big deal and only that just seems like too few with social links and stuff added.

Sallokin

Just watched it again and a few things:

Girl character is cute as hell and her catsuit get-up is rad. Also, the face she makes in her pic for the All Out is pretty great.

Someone needs to rip the song from the trailer so I can listen to it all day tomorrow at work. pretty please!

arue

The trailer exceeded my expectations.

Atlus delivered again.

I really cant wait for Persona 5 AAAAAAAAAAAAA.

PK Gaming

I feel like we got sucker punched in the best way possible

Prior to the 2nd phantom teaser, I seriously didn't see this angle coming at all

Ostinatto

What a great day.

- No more Chibi style characters.
- improved gameplay (jumping , running and sneaking)
- improved graphics and art style.
- Persona enemies !!!

Jawmuncher

I feel like we got sucker punched in the best way possible

Prior to the 2nd phantom teaser, I seriously didn't see this angle coming at all

Yeah it's crazy that after the initial reveal this is what we got.

------

Wonder when they'll talk about release date. Sure sounds like later this year for Japan since the preorder bonus for p4D is P5 material.

Pros: Looks radically different from P3 and P4
Cons: The possibility of lots of stealth sequences
Pros: THAT GLIDING ALONG THE HIGHWAY IN THE OPENING ANIMATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom