• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT7| P5 is nyaow. (Mark all PQ and P4U spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.JayZii

Banned
I'm expecting a 15-20 minute trailer personally. We're going to see gameplay, we're going to see other characters I think.
That would be insane! Maybe a little optimistic, but I would be thrilled. It would be nice to see some more of these characters:
a3vbodr9r6lfy6rrxnwn.gif

Welcome, Lucina. Persona is one of those series that's is nigh impossible to discuss with people who haven't played it, so this is the place to be.

It's been so long since Persona 4 came out, seeing P5 stuff seems surreal somehow. It looks like it will not disappoint either.

Lucina

Banned
Persona Pop Quiz, coming at you

1) Favorite Persona character
2) Favorite Persona game
3) Favorite Persona moment
4) Write a thesis on why Margaret is the best character
5) Favorite Persona song
6) Favorite Persona
7) Favorite Social link

Phew, so this was really tough. Feel like if I answer wrong, I'll be kicked out.

1) Chie
2) Persona 4 Golden
3) Junes Concert
4) Margaret is the best because PK Gaming said so.
5) Umi e Ikou Ze
6) Alice
7) Chariot Arcana

I know these are kind of weak answers. I won't lie and say I'm an ultimate fan. You guys know way more than me, and I can't ever compete on that level. I just know I really really love the series, and they are the only games I can play over and over again, and they always make me smile and make feel so good. These questions are hard to answer because it's like, how do I say Persona 4 is REALLY better than 3? How can you possibly say that. How can you say one character is better than another?

The only reason I even settled on Junes Concert as being my favorite moment, is because it's where these group of people you really come to love, come together to help each other out. It's such a great moment in the game. Is it THE BEST moment. Clearly not.

I may not be the biggest fan, but I do promise I truly love it with all my heart. And I can always learn so much from you guys. If it gives me brownie points, I lived in Tokyo for a year. And have a lot of unopened stuff (I have a lot of Persona Soundtracks).

Makio

I look for the avatars in the psn store ... looks like are a japanese exclusive or something because in the NA store they got nothing.

GET HYPE KUMA IS BACK !!!!

PK Gaming

Phew, so this was really tough. Feel like if I answer wrong, I'll be kicked out.

1) Chie
2) Persona 4 Golden
3) Junes Concert
5) Umi e Ikou Ze
6) Alice
7) Chariot Arcana

I know these are kind of weak answers. I won't lie and say I'm an ultimate fan. You guys know way more than me, and I can't ever compete on that level. I just know I really really love the series, and they are the only games I can play over and over again, and they always make me smile and make feel so good. These questions are hard to answer because it's like, how do I say Persona 4 is REALLY better than 3? How can you possibly say that. How can you say one character is better than another?

The only reason I even settled on Junes Concert as being my favorite moment, is because it's where these group of people you really come to love, come together to help each other out. It's such a great moment in the game. Is it THE BEST moment. Clearly not.

I may not be the biggest fan, but I do promise I truly love it with all my heart. And I can always learn so much from you guys. If it gives me brownie points, I lived in Tokyo for a year. And have a lot of unopened stuff (I have a lot of Persona Soundtracks).

Oh, no worries! Please don't feel intimated, this is a warm, loving and silly community. Nobody is here is a "superior" for knowing more about Persona and what not. Really, I mean it.

Your quiz mark:
1) ✓
2) ✓
3) ✓
4) ☓ (I was looking for answers along the lines of "because she's a dynamite gal")
5) ✓
6) ✓
7) ✓

You passed, but barely. Please study hard for the next Persona Pop Quiz!

Dantis

1) Chie
2) Persona 4 Golden
3) Junes Concert
5) Umi e Ikou Ze
6) Alice
7) Chariot Arcana

We're just a bunch of massive dorks. You're welcome to be a dork with us, though.

Andrefpvs

Hi guys.

My name is Olivia, and my favorite series of all time is Persona. I got into it a while back through my fiance. This was years back when we were dating. But I've fallen in love with it. I was told in the stream thread, to maybe post in here. I had never been able to talk to anyone about Persona before outside my partner. It was so much fun. I hope maybe I can make friends here, and talk Persona with you guys.

I am so excited for P5. I can't take it anymore!

Nice to see you decided to post in here!

.JayZii

Banned
It's too bad Yukiko's right arm is broken just above the wrist. She's a real trooper for dancing through the pain. Makes it look effortless.

bobawesome

So if I downloaded those avatars on my JP PSN account would they be usable by every other account on the system?

The answer is no; I just tried. Now I'm sad.

edit: Wait, maybe I'm wrong. I thought they downloaded but I can't find them on my JP account. Let me try again.

edit2: Just tried again. They definitely downloaded this time and nothing for my American account.

Man, the quality of the 3D models is really good. I guess the characters for P5 should look like that.

it makes me shiver to think that if the p4dancing is that good, then p5 will be out of this world

dear sir john hardin pls… pls… dont let us wait the same amount of time for dancing as we waited for QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Makio

The models are amazing for a ps vita game , looks beautiful.
And the dance moves looks fluid somehow.

B9E35rxCMAAQl_c.jpg:large

O MY FUCKING GOD

Makio

I WAS RIGHT! I SAID THE MAIN CHARACTER WOULD HAVE TARTAN ON HIS OUTFIT FOR LIKE THE LAST TWO YEARS AND I WAS RIGHT

THATS THE THING YOU GET EXCITED ... LOOK THAT MOTHERFUCKER PERSONA .. THAT GRIN ... THIS BASTARD IS A BADASS !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom