• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT7| P5 is nyaow. (Mark all PQ and P4U spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makio

or the opposite? wouldn't make sense to just hide the brand new stuff.

Well he has a point i mean all the countdowns and stream waiting , buzz teasing for hear the same songs of p3 and p4 played live....

I think they want to make it bigger , worldwide reveal of the p5 ost live with orchesta instrumental and shit... (well the orchesta part is bullshit but you got the point).

One hour and some minutes for the next ??? section.

NONONONONONONONONONONO

THEY DID NOT JUST DO THAT

THEY DID NOT JUST

P4G SPOILERS DECEMBER

Kill Nanako QQ

Bass, my comment isn't spoiling anything for you, spoiler tagging it for others.

Nanako is the only child in videogames I have grown fond to, and i actually felt close to her. And BAM, she's gone...I cried my eyes out, I had to set my Vita down because I couldn't see through my own tears

LOL so did Namatame get a different voice actor for golden? Or did his VA forget how to do the voice? When he brings up the concert his voice acting completely changes.

Sophia

LOL so did Namatame get a different voice actor for golden? Or did his VA forget how to do the voice? When he brings up the concert his voice acting completely changes.

It's a different VA for that part. You can tell where the new addition is in Golden.

Margaret has the same problem in another optional scene. Karen Strassman randomly voices her during one scene for dialogue changes.

Unusually sloppy for Atlus, to say the least.

It's a different VA for that part. You can tell where the new addition is in Golden.

Margaret has the same problem in another optional scene. Karen Strassman randomly voices her during one scene for dialogue changes.

Yet they redubbed all of Chie and Teddie why not just redub Margaret and Namatame while they were at it?

69r0wJI.gif

Yeah I feel like the game made it obvious really early on, there was literally no one else in the game who could have made sense to be the killer

Makio

69r0wJI.gif

Yeah I feel like the game made it obvious really early on, there was literally no one else in the game who could have made sense to be the killer

There a few
Yukiko , Dojima , Namatane , Narukami

Event 8 Release date of Dancing All the night ... or a new spinoff game calling it now !!!
A liitle teaser of the phantom in the end.

There a few

We just jumped though hoops of fire to prove it wasn't Namatane, while the twist of a party member who you had to save at one point being the killer would be awesome that simply wasn't going to happen, same with the obvious answer of yourself being the killer. Dojima wouldn't make any sense to be the killer unless there were hints that the announcer was the driver who hit his wife, but that sub plot is slink only

Rhapsody

Banned
There a few
Yukiko , Dojima , Namatane , Narukami

Event 8 Release date of Dancing All the night ... or a new spinoff game calling it now !!!
A liitle teaser of the phantom in the end.

For the last one, that'd be some Agatha Christie stuff right there lol

Makio

To be honest im so hyped right idont know what to expect for the final event or even in the psc section ....

The only thing that cames in a mind .. a 1-2 minutes long trailer of p5.

Event 8 :

PERSONA 5 !!!!!!!!!!!! News report ... the fuck

Called it Dancing all the night coming next !!! New trailer ... Yukiko & Naoto here she comes !!!

Rhapsody

Banned
I'm just going to sleep through the end since I'm on PST.

A trailer would be nice to wake up to. Too bad it's not like the 30 minute or so ones that Famitsu DVDs had for P3 and 4 lol

Makio

I can feel it ... those two games (Dancing and p5) so close ... it hurts.

Give me the dates Atlus , you have my money (and soul) already.

LX_Theo

Banned
Persona 5. Calling it now. It'll be about high schoolers donning masks and carrying out vigilante work to topple some sort of oppressive organization.

Makio

Persona Dancing AlL The Night December 2015 or canceled ... calling it now ... these guys got nothing to show ...
Next troll section in 10 minutes.

Waiting for Mystic translation but what some dude post about the news reporter talking about Persona 5 poster : "An uproar broke out over an affair with the innocent schoolgirl idol. Officials involved in the matter are staying quite about the identity of her lover"

mmmmm

QuadOpto

...I still don't get why people say ATLUS is trolling when they already laid out the entire schedule for us...>_>;

I just really want to know what was said in that news report.

LX_Theo

Banned
...I still don't get why people say ATLUS is trolling when they already laid out the entire schedule for us...>_>;

I just really want to know what was said in that news report.

They troll by giving out information in droplets. During a big stream event.

Persona Dancing AlL The Night December 2015 or canceled ... calling it now ... these guys got nothing to show ...
Next troll section in 10 minutes.

Waiting for Mystic translation but what some dude post about the news reporter talking about Persona 5 poster : "An uproar broke out over an affair with the innocent schoolgirl idol. Officials involved in the matter are staying quite about the identity of her lover"

mmmmm

That is correct. The rest talks about the PHANTOM and who it is, and that it says it will appear at the Nippon Budoukan, etc. The text on the bottom right of the report says "What is the mysterious advance notice for Persona Super Live?"

In the event after that, Teddie confirmed P5 would be at the PSL2015 event. He said "next numbered entry"

Makio

At least this persona music section can calm my hype beast

But seriously about the final event :
post-12466-I-don-t-know-what-I-expected-g-gIlY.gif

I dont want to be trolled so hard....

CorvoSol

Is Karen her current VA? I think she's improved by Ultimax and Q, but ooooh my gooosh it's soooo bad in that scene.

I'm gonna have to miss all the future events, so i'll just check here after school tomorrow if anything happens...

Also despite how much this event seems to be overhyped, all the countdowns, speculation, and IRC interaction have been extremely fun. I haven't felt "into" Persona this much since my first P3 playthrough, and i love that i was able to find a Persona community to chat with

PK Gaming

To be fair to Atlus, Michelle Ann Dunphy mentioned that she was absolutely unavailable to record for that specific scene, so they had to have Karen fill in for her.
Is Karen her current VA? I think she's improved by Ultimax and Q, but ooooh my gooosh it's soooo bad in that scene.

Margaret's current VA is Marisha Ray (she voiced her in PQ/Ultimax).

Xenoflare

Marisha Ray is her current VA. (Q and P4AU)

Golden is weird, for example Margaret's old VA voiced most of of the new voices in P4G EXCEPT the new lines introduced in her boss fight, those lines are for some reason dubbed by Karen. It's really out of place, it's like she's talking in alternating voices.

Man starting school full time again is making me so confused about what's coming up and etc. I just hope I have the time to pick up Break Record when it hits NA for now.

Lucina

Banned
Hi guys.

My name is Olivia, and my favorite series of all time is Persona. I got into it a while back through my fiance. This was years back when we were dating. But I've fallen in love with it. I was told in the stream thread, to maybe post in here. I had never been able to talk to anyone about Persona before outside my partner. It was so much fun. I hope maybe I can make friends here, and talk Persona with you guys.

I am so excited for P5. I can't take it anymore!

Tamanon

Banned
Welcome!

Yeah, I finally met somebody else(another guy at my job) that actually knows and likes the Persona games. Was blown away.

Approaching the final countdown!

Makio

So what you guys expect is going to be shown in the final part ...

Trailers , artworks , music , gameplay , release date , release window, cosplay , new singer or what.

For me is a trailer of 2 minutes with release window (May /June 2015) and some songs played live in the Night of the Phantom.

PK Gaming

Hi guys.

My name is Olivia, and my favorite series of all time is Persona. I got into it a while back through my fiance. This was years back when we were dating. But I've fallen in love with it. I was told in the stream thread, to maybe post in here. I had never been able to talk to anyone about Persona before outside my partner. It was so much fun. I hope maybe I can make friends here, and talk Persona with you guys.

I am so excited for P5. I can't take it anymore!

Persona Pop Quiz, coming at you

1) Favorite Persona character
2) Favorite Persona game
3) Favorite Persona moment
4) Write a thesis on why Margaret is the best character
5) Favorite Persona song
6) Favorite Persona
7) Favorite Social link

Tamanon

Banned
So what you guys expect is going to be shown in the final part ...

Trailers , artworks , music , gameplay , release date , release window, cosplay , new singer or what.

For me is a trailer of 2 minutes with release window (May /June 2015) and some songs played live in the Night of the Phantom.

I'm expecting a 15-20 minute trailer personally. We're going to see gameplay, we're going to see other characters I think.

Makio

I'm expecting a 15-20 minute trailer personally..

Something like this make the wait worth beyond the hype ... but i dont know i see the 16 min persona 4 trailer after i ´played the game , i dont like it spoils too much for me.
And something it shows too much creates too much hype.

Yeah i dont mind if they give us a big ass trailer.

But i keeping my expectations low because until now i expected a little more from all this..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom