• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT7| P5 is nyaow. (Mark all PQ and P4U spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arue

I finally drew my favorite blue people together! \o/
q218DD9.jpg

PK Gaming

So, kajigoddess has contributed to the cause—more Detective x Naoto fanfiction!

Unfortunately, her account hasn't been approved yet, so i'm posting her in her stead.

kajigoddess said:
I returned to the director’s office in a state of disappointment. There were no new leads as to Kyouhei Hioka’s whereabouts, and no ideas as to where to obtain such new leads. I knew that I had to be persistent and patient with regards to obtaining new evidence, but my patience was wearing thin. I fell into the couch, closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and attempted to collect my thoughts. Unfortunately, there were no thoughts to collect.

I opened my eyes. Touko was sitting at the computer at the opposite side of the room. Her back faced me as she stared into the screen, apparently not noticing my presence. I vacantly gazed into her back for a few minutes, thinking that there might be some clue to be found in her actions. Then it hit me. I had yet to test out my new Persona’s abilities on her.

“Touko, I have a favor to ask of you.”
“Huh?!?” She turned around quickly. “What is it?”
“You do recall that my Persona Amatsu Mikaboshi can tune the abilities of others.”
“That’s true…”
“And your Persona’s ability is to see ten minutes into the future, correct?”
“Correct. But why are you stating the obvious…?”
“If I used my ability on your Persona, we might be able to see a lot farther into the future, perhaps even to a point where we’ve already solved the case. If we can figure out how we solved the case from what we hear in the future, we can apply those methods retroactively. I honestly don’t know why I didn’t think of it sooner.”
She thought about this for a moment, then said, “Well, why not?”

Touko stood up from her chair, summoned Kushinada-Hime, and placed her hands over her eyes. I placed my hand on her back and summoned Amatsu Mikaboshi in turn. I increased her capabilities little by little.
“How far ahead can you see now?”
“Maybe two or three weeks ahead so far.”
“Good. What can you see?”
A teasing smile appeared beneath Touko’s hands. “…Oh my.”
“What is it? Have you found any evidence?”
“Not yet…but who is this blonde hunk of muscle I’m seeing with you? You two are going at it like a pair of rabbits on crack. ” Her smile grew wider.

Although Kanji and I were at such a point in our relationship, I did not divulge such matters readily, especially not to professional colleagues such as Touko. For her to see me in such a compromising position-- this was unforgivable. Flustered though I was, I managed to keep my act together. I stopped tuning her and quickly pinned her hands behind her back.

“That is irrelevant to the matter at hand. Out of all the things you could have seen in the future, you had to see that. You thought that if you saw something like that and told me about it, I would be embarrassed enough to allow you to dodge the question. But that is not the case. Clearly you are hiding something from me. So what is the future really like, Touko?”

“Oh, you’re going to have to face a cliché Hollywood-style ending where you have to save my life and defuse a bomb at the last minute.”
At that moment I knew I couldn’t get a straight answer from her.

now this is a story all about how detective noutos life got flip turned upside down.
so I'd like to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of detectives in a town called Inaba.

I nearly bawled like a baby once "Never More" kicked in after getting the true ending, but I held it in check. The epilogue was fantastic though, loved the weather segment as that made me smile.

I felt depressed during the ending.
It was like saying goodbye to a group of friends you won't see again for a very, very long time
. The part that made me really cry was
Nanako's death. I couldn't continue playing, i cried 20 minutes straight, and had to set my Vita down because i couldn't see through my own eyes from how blurred my vision had become.

Although, P3 made me cry in multiple parts of the game. But hell, i have NEVER cried harder in my entire life than
P3's ending. From the final Nyx fight, all the way to the end credits, i had tears streaming down my face. Talk about being depressed for the next 2 weeks straight. Couldn't even listen to Memories of You without tears welling up again.

I felt depressed during the ending.
It was like saying goodbye to a group of friends you won't see again for a very, very long time
. The part that made me really cry was
Nanako's death. I couldn't continue playing, i cried 20 minutes straight, and had to set my Vita down because i couldn't see through my own eyes from how blurred my vision had become.

Despite my birthday being in December (actually, it's the same date as Yukiko's, which is December 8), that month in P4/P4G depressed me like nothing else...
Oh I cried during that part with Nanako and had to stop playing for a bit before continuing on. I think what made it worse was that I have a goddaughter that was about Nanako's age when I was playing.

Rubedo

Despite my birthday being in December (actually, it's the same date as Yukiko's, which is December 8), that month in P4/P4G depressed me like nothing else...
Oh I cried during that part with Nanako and had to stop playing for a bit before continuing on. I think what made it worse was that I have a goddaughter that was about Nanako's age when I was playing.

January was the most depressing month for me because Snowflakes won't stop reminding you that it's about to all end

January was the most depressing month for me because Snowflakes won't stop reminding you that it's about to all end

True, but it was going
through Marie's dungeon with the instrumental version of Snowflakes that made it hit harder.
I'm fond of the winter outfits though, they're great.

Dantis

Shiiiit, was not expecting two updates in a week!

Also, I guess that throws any predictions I had about costumes out the window. Narukami's outfits are awesome. Also it looks like there'll be more characters. Oh man.

Drop

I'm in class now, so I'll check the update once I'm back home.

I don't think they'd include Adachi or Sho, but it would be hilarious, I could see them including Marie and Labrys though.

So umm..

I just beat P4G earlier today! First Persona game I've ever played. And I seriously loved it. I couldn't put it down!!

I'm downloading P3P as we speak.

I hope I can contribute to this community a bit!! <3 Nice to meet you guys!

FluxWaveZ

Persona Stalker Club episode 13 was released today and, if you're interested in crowd reactions for when the Persona 5 trailer was revealed, it starts at the 39:00 mark. I love hearing what they reacted to the most. Igor's appearance was one of them, of course.

arue

So umm..

I just beat P4G earlier today! First Persona game I've ever played. And I seriously loved it. I couldn't put it down!!

Welcome!

That Narukami trailer got me hyped up fror P4D. The butler outfit was amazing.

So umm..

5 questions for the new guy.

1. Favourite character?
2. Favourite song?
3. Favourite Persona?
4. Favourite dungeon?
5. And finally, what did you name your character?

Welcome to the community, you may never leave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom