• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT7| P5 is nyaow. (Mark all PQ and P4U spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drop

One thing that's hilarious to me about soejima designs is that either the headphones have zero grip at all or they used way too much starch when they iron the collars.

Yosuke's headphones literally changed dimensions when he wears them on his head as opposed to hanging them on his collar.

6b783adbee4ec1d45f4290a499845cf2.jpg

Yosuke is a mess, but I think the neck has something to do with manliness, da man has the longest neck, see, it all makes sense now.

Soulflarz

Banned
Actually it does, especially if you're playing on Risky. Since you can't protect the MC from Hama/Mudo skills with Homonculi on Risky, choosing the P4MC will allow you to protect the P3MC from Mudo skills with Homonculi. On lower difficulties, P3MC's weakness to Mudo is far less pronounced, so I wouldn't really take it into consideration when choosing a protagonist.

I presume no one -with the exception of Sophia- is playing on Risky without saying beforehand :p

cj_iwakura

Lol. Sega should sue, they could use the money.

Suing the godfather of Space Channel 5 and Rez? That'd be low even for them.

The game looks great, I think. I consider him a divine entity of rhythm gaming development, so yeah.

(There was some other upcoming iOS game I was really excited for, but I can't recall for the life of me what it was...)

It doesnt make a huge difference. Your protagonist is whichever side you pick. Also, you get to hear dialogue from the other sides main character, which is notable.
P3 side best side
okay I haven't played the P4 side yet but I'm it will not beat the P3 side for me
Hahaha thank you so much!! Stoked to be in here :)

Hehe thank you! I'm really happy about all the ace attorney avatars I've seen in here! <3

Aka you should go through with it ;) LOL!
Right away, Sir!!!

Also, for other AA fans here, currently playing the AA trilogy game (already beat the first one!!), should I go discuss AA to the community thread or the AA Trilogy thread?

PK Gaming

Go for it.

The art was miles better than the slightly dodgy covers would have suggested.

Sure, I'd like to read it.

Most people I talk to think that the manga is the best (or a better) telling of the Arena story, so I'd be interested to see what you think.

If you guys thought I left you hanging, fear not.

Over the past few days, I've been working with Persona Central to deliver an in-depth review of the P4A manga.

Here's my review.

Thing is though Naoto would be the detective so the prosecution would basically automatically win every trial...

Arsene is in the next Persona, and Sherlock Holmes is in the next Ace Attorney, it's the perfect opportunity.

LOLL Naoto vs. Sherlock Holmes?

I need this. <3

P3 side best side
okay I haven't played the P4 side yet but I'm it will not beat the P3 side for me

Right away, Sir!!!

Also, for other AA fans here, currently playing the AA trilogy game (already beat the first one!!), should I go discuss AA to the community thread or the AA Trilogy thread?
YAAAYY <3 It looks so good!! Thank you!! :3

To answer your question: go to both ;3.

If you guys thought I left you hanging, fear not.

Over the past few days, I've been working with Persona Central to deliver an in-depth review of the P4A manga.

Here's my review.
Nicely written interview! Already answered to Bobby's comment
LOLL Naoto vs. Sherlock Holmes?

I need this. <3

YAAAYY <3 It looks so good!! Thank you!! :3

To answer your question: go to both ;3.
I wanted to use that one sprite where he is like happily thinking with a ":3" face but I suck at editing images. :p

LX_Theo

Banned
Got my copy of the Persona magazine and wow its a lot more extensive than I'd thought it'd be. Its as thick as my finger, and like half of it is various Persona manga. For something being sold for around 8 bucks, its really well made. It also came with some P4D promotion item. Its like a folder but not really a folder?

So, a little off-topic, but I'm working on a cosplay of the P5MC. It should be done by April. This is exciting as it's going to be my first cosplay, and some of you say I look like him.

So, a little off-topic, but I'm working on a cosplay of the P5MC. It should be done by April. This is exciting as it's going to be my first cosplay, and some of you say I look like him.

Are you going for the unassuming student version or the baller thief version?

Edit: Great minds question alike, apparently.

Since not everyone follows me and my Twitter is locked, I might as well show a picture for reference, so people have a little bit of an idea of how the cosplay might be. Please note that I do not have the outfit yet, so this shows no P5MC school uniform.

What does everyone think? I feel kinda shy, since I don't take too many photos, especially for NeoGAF.

EDIT: Just realized I accidentally double-posted. Sorry about that.

Drop

Since not everyone follows me and my Twitter is locked, I might as well show a picture for reference, so people have a little bit of an idea of how the cosplay might be. Please note that I do not have the outfit yet, so this shows no P5MC school uniform.

What does everyone think? I feel kinda shy, since I don't take too many photos, especially for NeoGAF.

EDIT: Just realized I accidentally double-posted. Sorry about that.

You definitely look similar, especially the hair, and the glasses are spot on.

Nintenyearold

Neo Member
Watching GB P4 ER and I prefer Golden Chie VO so much more. More spunky compared to OG Chie.

I'm watching through this for the first time and that was one of the first things I noticed too. Great video series so far. I've only played golden, and I had no idea how much content was added in different spots over vanilla p4 (no scooters??)

So, I decided to be stupid and draw succubus Rise from the few seconds of her 3D model:

I tried to go for a poor man's version of the DAN colouring... I think it went okay.

This is pretty awesome! You should post your art more in here rather than just in IRC because your stuff is pretty great!

LiK

I'm watching through this for the first time and that was one of the first things I noticed too. Great video series so far. I've only played golden, and I had no idea how much content was added in different spots over vanilla p4 (no scooters??)

Yea, I'm finally up to their first major dungeon and it was also weird to see the Shadows in different forms. They're this ball-like enemy instead of the slime in Golden. The OG shuffle game is also pretty crap. They even changed the the portrait art when you pile on an enemy. So many changes.

Nap1400

I would totally not mind a costume actually based on some of the iconic demons though.

Jack Frost outfits for everyone!

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Yea, I'm finally up to their first major dungeon and it was also weird to see the Shadows in different forms. They're this ball-like enemy instead of the slime in Golden. The OG shuffle game is also pretty crap. They even changed the the portrait art when you pile on an enemy. So many changes.

It's also slightly more difficult. Not that much, but there are a lot of changes in Golden that make it way too easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom