• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT7| P5 is nyaow. (Mark all PQ and P4U spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arue

My contribution to #MitsuruArtChallenge:
EHuHIMA.jpg

My contribution to Mitsuru Week/Art Challenge:

Fantastic art!

Just saw in the FB page of Amanda Winn Lee (Yukiko VA) she say she is already working in Dancing All Night , so the NA release is maybe not too far from the japanese one.

https://www.facebook.com/3295749674...29574967433/10152596444332434/?type=1&theater

Valerie Arem (Naoto) and Erin Fitzgerald (Chie) already made hints in twiiter so is confirmed now ... dubs is in the works at least.

Not surprising, but definitely nice to hear. Amanda does an amazing job as Yukiko, so knowing she's back is pretty cool.

Sorry for the absence! Our annual Easter bash kicked my butt. Did some more work on P4 Dancing All Night. Yukiko is the master of damning someone with faint praise with lines like "Wow! That wasn't disappointing at all!"

Larry the snrk is back in full force by the sounds of it.

Who's willing to bet that line is aimed at Yosuke?

Does anyone wish P5 will allow the player to make some decisions so party members can also get a gf/bf?

Like I don't really understand why Yosuke or Kanji can never get a GF, why Akihiko or Junpei can never get a gf.

Why is it that the MC is always so popular?

DNAbro

Does anyone wish P5 will allow the player to make some decisions so party members can also get a gf/bf?

Like I don't really understand why Yosuke or Kanji can never get a GF, why Akihiko or Junpei can never get a gf.

umm Aki obviously didn't want a girlfriend and Junpei had
Chidori

Kanji obviously liked
Naoto
and Yosuke liked Saki.

Did you forget about
Chidori
?

Also, the MC is the one who is effected by your actions and choices, the whole point of the other characters is that they have their own personalities and make their own choices (in accordance with the story).

Did you forget about
Chidori
?

Also, the MC is the one who is effected by your actions and choices, the whole point of the other characters is that they have their own personalities and make their own choices (in accordance with the story).

True. Though I think it may be a good idea for some kind of deadline for the player to make certain characters the MCs love interest. If they're still not after that point, they're fair game for other characters.

Makio

I want a romance SL where they straight up reject MC because they are already interested in a different party member.

That's why i love
Ai Ebihara
Social Link because in the end
she reject you because she is in love with Kou , and send you to the friendzone

That's why i love
Ai Ebihara

Not necessarily,
you can make choices so that you get her to be your GF and she gets over Kou/Daisuke.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
That's why i love
Ai Ebihara

Not necessarily.

What is funny because that S. Link basically
rewards you for being that "Nice Guy TM", but then again you were always doomed for being the rebound guy,

Marie is the worst. It's incredible how on the mark the "fanfiction self-insert" criticism was, I thought it was going to be an exaggeration. But no, absolutely on point.

EDIT: This is like a reaction to me. Picture of Marie--"Marie is the worst." It's like a bodily function now.

Marie is the worst. It's incredible how on the mark the "fanfiction self-insert" criticism was, I thought it was going to be an exaggeration. But no, absolutely on point.

Well clearly, I must be retarded. Cause I went through her friendship route in P4G and I didn't feel imposed-on in the slightest.

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening

EDIT: This is like a reaction to me. Picture of Marie--"Marie is the worst." It's like a bodily function now.

Ph79eJS.gif

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
While I don't mind marie that much it was super weird how her s.link is "OH HEY EVERYONE IN THE GANG IS HERE AND THEY ALL SOMEHOW SUDDENLY LIKE AND WANT TO MEET THIS CHICK AND BECOME BESTEST BUDDIES"

I havent picked up a pencil in around 4 years, but I have an idea and I kindve want to try it.

Ill give it a shot tomorrow and see what happens. will post if its somewhere above embarassing

Did Yosuke ever have a crush on Marie? He did mention she was really pretty in the game?

I wonder why Marie needs to eat. How come she eats in the real world but the Velvet room never has food?

Did Yosuke ever have a crush on Marie? He did mention she was really pretty in the game?

I wonder why Marie needs to eat. How come she eats in the real world but the Velvet room never has food?

Yosuke saying a woman he comes across is attractive is nothing new. It's like a rule at this point.

PK Gaming

Ahahaha

If you're really feeling masochistic, you should watch the Golden anime. It's 12 episodes of Marie hell. You thought some o the P4G self-inserts were disturbing? They manage to stick her into the first TV world venture.

DNAbro

Why are we talking about Marie when the month of Mitsuru has only just begun ;__;

they both start with M? fine i'll fill out that questionaire thingy

Questionnaire
1) What are your general thoughts on Mitsuru? Why do you like/dislike her?
She is cool. Also I like her hair.
2) What do you think of her Social Link?
Never did it lolololol
3) What did you think about her role in Persona 3? Persona 4 Arena?
P3:Good leader P4A: y
4) What are your thoughts on her Persona(s)? Say anything that comes to mind.
Probably actually my favorite Persona from the game.
BONUS: Favorite Mitsuru outfit
uhhhhhhhhhh

Fuck work wanna go home and paint pinups

(T_T)7

Questionnaire
She's a great character who's extremely admirable in her trying to undo her family's misdeeds.
The whole execution gag is overrated as fuck, tho.

Kind of peeved that the only way for her to turn down a suitor is for her to claim she's eloping with MC.
Also, not knowing how to eat a hamburger is quite the achievement in ignorance.

Believable as a leader in P3, and I appreciate that she tries to rein Akihiko in from his shenanigans during Ultimax.

The design of both fits her character well. That's pretty much all I can say.

The ones where she wears clothes.

EDIT:
still haven't played ultimax or arena singleplayer sigh

You should play Arena for Labrys, if nothing else.
I hate Ultimax's story, but I tend to have the wrong opinion so... shrug.

Nimby

Banned
One of my favorite characters, along with Akihiko and Yukari. It's kinda hard for me to choose one over the other. I liked that the juniors felt adamant towards her in the beginning, especially Yukari, she did come as a bitch somewhat, but she was misunderstood. Her bonding with Yukari is one of my favorites scenes.
Truthfully, I didn't finish her social link. I'll make it a priority for my second playthrough. Though in the beginning, Mitsuru's sheltered upbringing brought a lot of laughs.
Never played the story of P4A extensively, she plays a pretty good leader in P3 (secondary leader actually).
I like Artemisia's design.
Probably her regular outfit, school winter.

Zebetite

Banned
mitsuru week:

she's pretty cool-- serves as a surrogate mother figure to a predominantly orphaned cast until she herself becomes an "orphan" (a little old to use that term, but still), at which point she needs to rely on her teammates to get through a difficult time. it's an effective and well-implemented character arc that resolves nicely and contributes well to the game's narrative

not my favorite, but not bad. being too rich to know how to eat a hamburger is not an especially endearing character trait. i haven't maxed it, or done it as FeMC, so i can't comment on either the ending nor the P3P changes

stated how i feel about her role in persona 3 above and do not want to waste any brain power thinking about p4a's story. she's a good character in the p4a games and i enjoy playing as her

i can hardly remember what they look like, no thoughts in particular. the whip's a nice touch

sick biker jacket

CorvoSol

Yosuke is only topped by crushes on women by Teddie. That you don't somehow have any ugly friends in P4 is part of that, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom