• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT7| P5 is nyaow. (Mark all PQ and P4U spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

84X

Banned
They're boring, but not inherently bad at all.

At the very least I'll use them when I first shuffle through costumes.

Well shadow kanji was suuuuuuper easy. All that grinding and stocking up on value medicines just for it to be over in less than 5 minutes. Lol. I think I had a harder time with some of the enemies on the lower floors when grinding.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Well if you just run past all the monsters and not grind then yeah you can. I was level 18 before I grinded until level 25. I'd imagine at level 18 the boss would be a lot harder.

Is clearing the monsters on the floor when you reach that level be considered grinding?

At some point I also just ran away because levels just meant nothing.

cj_iwakura

Best couple thread died off fast, didn't it?
lszLEr8.jpg
Live again!

Antiwhippy

I've been somewhat busy this past week. Will probably doodle something over the weekends though.

Also yes, best couple indeed.

Dantis

That picture is great. A very good imitation of Soejima's style.

Also, does this mean we can swap headphones out?

Wait..... So is that it for today?

No trailer, no news, no nothing?

Just "we got headphones" and that's it?

Lame......

The trailer is usually around 10 - 11 in our time.

84X

Banned
Wonder if we'll get a full confirmation soon about whether or not accessories are in the game.

I'd assume they are just due to glasses/headphones possibilities but there hasn't been any real indication until now.

FluxWaveZ

...only if you buy the headphone dlc pack, probably.

Specifically for DENON, they wouldn't charge for branded in-game products like that. Maybe made to be a limited edition or pre-order item, but it's possible they're just in the game.

And I knew it: no Teddie trailer today, and the update turned out to be something else.

Dantis

The Now I Know remix is pretty bad.

Like, it's not unpleasant to listen to, but it's super uninteresting and uninspiring.

Naoto having the male Gekkou outfit makes me wonder if they're going to make all her female variant outfits DLC, which is why the site shows the butler outfit but not the maid outfit.

Dantis

I quite like the remix actually. Then again I love that beatmania J-trance sound.

Generally speaking, I like remixes the most when they turn an existing track into something different. Like, when an artist makes it their own, you know? This remix seems really basic to me.

Generally speaking, I like remixes the most when they turn an existing track into something different. Like, when an artist makes it their own, you know? This remix seems really basic to me.

I'm with you!

but the last time we brought this up it started some argument. What is a remix........

Antiwhippy

Ah, I can see that, but I guess I wouldn't really know seeing that I'm not familiar with the original. Never played the Arena games.

A remix doesn't have to be that elaborate though.

Dantis

I'm with you!

but the last time we brought this up it started some argument. What is a remix........

Did we? I don't actually remember that.

I just listened to it again. I liked it even less the second time.

Shame, because I thought it sounded good on the PSC video.

Ah, I can see that, but I guess I wouldn't really know seeing that I'm not familiar with the original. Never played the Arena games.

A remix doesn't have to be that elaborate though.

The original is pretty nice. My main thing is how screwed the vocals are on the remix.

FluxWaveZ

Another quiet day on the Persona news front.

Really? There was a couple of cool P4D news today, and the same for yesterday. It's not Persona 5, but a steady dissemination of some news is better than nothing.

Actually, this is plentiful compared to the truly drier times when it came to Persona news. Next week might be especially interesting, too.

Really? There was a couple of cool P4D news today, and the same for yesterday. It's not Persona 5, but a steady dissemination of some news is better than nothing.

A headphone deal, a short clip of a song, and DLC costumes that we already knew about........

Not exactly anything major was it.

FluxWaveZ

A headphone deal, a short clip of a DLC song, and DLC costumes that we already knew about........

Not exactly anything major was it.

That's what I mean. We're not going to have new trailers every day, but it's better than nothing. I wouldn't call it quiet, would you?

Now I Know isn't a DLC song, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom