• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT7| P5 is nyaow. (Mark all PQ and P4U spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

84X

Banned
Meant to do this earlier: FeMC/Shinji month is a thing.

For whatever reason it hasn't been as much of a hit as Mitsuru month... but anyways friendly reminder that it is set to end on May 22nd.

As for me, I drew a few things for it and this was my favourite:
6Sjvi5j.png
One way or another, I've completely fallen in love with DAN's silliness*.
Didn't draw Shinji because I find his design to be a bore... sorry.

*Not including stupid shit like cup sizes and cooking.

arue

Meant to do this earlier: FeMC/Shinji month is a thing.

For whatever reason it hasn't been as much of a hit as Mitsuru month... but anyways friendly reminder that it is set to end on May 22nd.

As for me, I drew a few things for it and this was my favourite:

One way or another, I've completely fallen in love with DAN's silliness*.
Didn't draw Shinji because I find his design to be a bore... sorry.

*Not including stupid shit like cup sizes and cooking.
Saw this on twitter yesterday, but I'll say it again: I love the pose, great job! I think this is your best drawing so far.

I guess I have less than a week to finish my drawing huh? :x

I actually like all the Boss themes I've heard so far from P3 and P4.

Master of Tartarus/ Shadow are good songs for the battles, but i would never listen to them casually, while I still occasionally listen to I'll Face Myself Battle on my phone from time to time.

Also, I can never listen to Danger Zone in P3P without remembering the times it came up in P4A, since my first time ever seeing something Persona related was a friend streaming the entire Labrys story in P4A (and also the reason i started playing Persona in the first place, so it's a very nostalgic song to me)

Dantis

I think the most significant part of that ad is that it plays Yamaoka's Time To Make History remix, and it sounds super badass.

Finally finished PQ.
I admit that towards the end it was beginning to test my patience but it was worth seeing it through to the end. The story ended up being quite touching (I regret saying bad things aband Zen and Rei now lol) and of course the dialogue was great all the way through.
Soejima did such a great job with the chibi designs, they all look adorable.
Overall I really enjoyed it but honestly I don't see myself playing through it again. Maybe a few years from now to check out the P4 side.

Finally finished PQ.
I admit that towards the end it was beginning to test my patience but it was worth seeing it through to the end. The story ended up being quite touching (I regret saying bad things aband Zen and Rei now lol) and of course the dialogue was great all the way through.
Soejima did such a great job with the chibi designs, they all look adorable.
Overall I really enjoyed it but honestly I don't see myself playing through it again. Maybe a few years from now to check out the P4 side.

Yeah, I think Atlus overestimated themselves when they
locked one of the super-optional boss battle behind two entire playthroughs.

I actually like all the Boss themes I've heard so far from P3 and P4.

Master of Tartarus/ Shadow are good songs for the battles, but i would never listen to them casually, while I still occasionally listen to I'll Face Myself Battle on my phone from time to time.

Also, I can never listen to Danger Zone in P3P without remembering the times it came up in P4A, since my first time ever seeing something Persona related was a friend streaming the entire Labrys story in P4A (and also the reason i started playing Persona in the first place, so it's a very nostalgic song to me)

It's a shame Danger Zone was never performed live.
I was also hoping for Yin Yang for the last show but alas.

Like I said earlier I finished PQ today and I've been wondering about something.
This has probably been discussed a hundred times here but (PQ and P4A spoilers)
is it correct to assume that Rei is the little girl that "supplies" Labry's plume of dusk?

Like I said earlier I finished PQ today and I've been wondering about something.
This has probably been discussed a hundred times here but (PQ and P4A spoilers)
is it correct to assume that Rei is the little girl that "supplies" Labry's plume of dusk?

There's been evidence for and against it. For now, I'd put it under 'fanon' until it means something.
EDIT:
^ I thought it was pretty heavily implied in PQ??

I'm personally in favour of it, but I remember some people here dismissing. Can't remember the reasons used.

Heavenly_Spear

Neo Member

Anyway, I took out my pastel pencils that I haven't used in ages and drew everyone's favourite hobo house husbando~
tumblr_nokhm4E0751tjftwdo1_540.jpg

#ArtChallenge

Heavenly_Spear

Neo Member
P1, P3 and P4 and the spin offs have had manga adaptations, so P5 will surely follow suit! And probably an anime, a stage play, 5+ spin offs ,manga/anime of those spin offs, live action movie, an American live-action movie, a table top game, a manga based on the movie, a mobile game, and a remake port to the vita.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
P1, P3 and P4 and the spin offs have had manga adaptations, so P5 will surely follow suit! And probably an anime, a stage play, 5+ spin offs ,manga/anime of those spin offs, live action movie, an American live-action movie, a table top game, a manga based on the movie, a mobile game, and a remake port to the vita.
I just wonder who the english VAs will be. I dont think they will ever top the pair of Yuri and Johnny.

biodude

Neo Member
3seHfKp.jpg

6NseNqa.jpg

SvKx1qP.png

I finished my V2 evoker guys! Has a working spring loaded trigger that activates a powerful barrel light, slide that can be pulled back, grip lights, full metal body, etc.

Just wanted to post my latest persona work here :p

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
3seHfKp.jpg

6NseNqa.jpg

SvKx1qP.png

I finished my V2 evoker guys! Has a working spring loaded trigger that activates a powerful barrel light, slide that can be pulled back, grip lights, full metal body, etc.

Now take a picture of shooting yourself in the head.

3seHfKp.jpg

6NseNqa.jpg

SvKx1qP.png

Nice!

Now you need to record you pretending to shoot the evoker through your head and add in the "shatter" effect in photoshop/ flash

Makio

Question : Is already confirmed in Dancing All Night , you can play the song with only one main dancer.
Like Narukami is the dancer in "Dance !" or Kanji is the Dancer of "Best friends"

Well after see the gameplay videos of Persona Stalker Club , i dont get why cant play any song with any dancer ...since their moves doesnt fit to the song at all , i cant see why they cant put any "dancing" animation to any track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjYklNx6-gk

I mean i want to play the Junes Theme with Kanji dammit or play Dance ! with someone besides Narukami , since is the game theme.

Risette

A Good Citizen
Question : Is already confirmed in Dancing All Night , you can play the song with only one main dancer.
Like Narukami is the dancer in "Dance !" or Kanji is the Dancer of "Best friends"

Well after see the gameplay videos of Persona Stalker Club , i dont get why cant play any song with any dancer ...since their moves doesnt fit to the song at all , i cant see why they cant put any "dancing" animation to any track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjYklNx6-gk

I mean i want to play the Junes Theme with Kanji dammit or play Dance ! with someone besides Narukami , since is the game theme.
pretty sure it was confirmed that songs are tied to specific characters, yes

I mean, it's a logical connection to make but I don't remember the game going out of its way to point it out, could you give any examples?

There's been evidence for and against it. For now, I'd put it under 'fanon' until it means something.
EDIT:

I'm personally in favour of it, but I remember some people here dismissing. Can't remember the reasons used.

I like to think that it's true, I think it's pretty cool. It's been a while since I played Arena, not sure if there's any inconsistency.

Each character has their own dance style that matches their personalities.

I personally think it's a crappy decision. I don't need the 'canonical' dance moves. Give me generic j-pop dancing [which it pretty much looks like anyway].

Drop

3seHfKp.jpg

6NseNqa.jpg

SvKx1qP.png

That's dedication, it looks amazing.

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201505/19078909.html

Margaret and Human Teddie confirmed

also dlc info in Famitsu this week

s2pnCUQ.jpg

iTCRl1u.jpg

9EznXLN.jpg
saw human teddie coming but I'm kind of surprised we got Margaret before Marie.

I'm leaning towards Dojima being the last charecter, rather than Marie. Unless Human Teddie is treated as a separate charecter and there are no others, but I don't think that will be the case given how they've been holding off on his trailer.

Dantis

Margaret and human Teddie look super good.

I wonder what outfits Margaret will have?

People will flip their shit if she has a Yaso uniform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom