• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT7| P5 is nyaow. (Mark all PQ and P4U spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

muteki

Too much time spent with rhythm games on PSP/Vita in comparison to PS3 means my hands just don't play them well on the dualshock controllers. That and having to deal with audio/video lag which isn't a problem on portable.

I'll mainly play on Vita, might try out the TV once or twice just for giggles.

FluxWaveZ

It will be interesting to see if Margaret gets any alternate costumes. I don't think she's ever been seen wearing anything else other than her standard one; even Elizabeth and Theodore got their own flourishes in Persona Q. She'll probably get 1-3, like Kanami.

It will be interesting to see if Margaret gets any alternate costumes. I don't think she's ever been seen wearing anything else other than her standard one; even Elizabeth and Theodore got their own flourishes in Persona Q. She'll probably get 1 or 2, like Kanami.

Please don't put Marge in Kanami's outfit, Atlus. I beseech thee.

Seriously

I've been taking potshots at the swimsuit DLC for a while now, but I will drop some serious $$$ for Margaret in a swimsuit

As someone who's been rolling his eyes pretty often with all the costume DLCs, I agree with this. I guess, as was mentioned before, it's cause Marge has only been portrayed with a single design. Mixing that up would be refreshing.

84X

Banned
Really glad to see Margaret; she looks great.

So, anime songs are DLC as expected. I wouldn't mind paying for them but I can't even see being able to pay for them after Ultimax...

Is that Shadow World DLC yet ANOTHER version of the song apart from the three in-game?
I should be careful what I joke about...

Sorry for going all over the place, but Marie is totally the last character though.

Also DLC game isn't nearly as bad as your average Rhythm game... yet.

Heavenly_Spear

Neo Member
Yeah, I plan to cosplay Junpei again along with his costume variants. Working on my devil summer 1 cosplay of Kyouji Kuzunoha too, along with hol horse.

I'll take get some good pics at the upcoming photoshoots this week and post here :)
Ahh sweet! Looking forward to seeing them!
I kept thinking that the Persona 5 "special movie" Blu-ray could be an anime OVA, but I totally forgot that the Persona series actually has precedence for something like that.

The "special movie" wording they've been using could be apt.
I feel like the chances of it being just that are pretty high! And then an actual release date at the end and maybe some info on pre-order stuff??

I kept thinking that the Persona 5 "special movie" Blu-ray could be an anime OVA, but I totally forgot that the Persona series actually has precedence for something like that.

The "special movie" wording they've been using could be apt.

I believe this could happen, however, there's also a chance it'll be a special trailer, too. The reason I say that is because the kanji used in the description for the Blu-ray is "映像" (Full title of the Blu-ray is: "『ペルソナ5』スペシャル映像 Blu-ray") which is also used for the Persona 5 trailers on YouTube. (Example: The 2013 stream teaser has "トレーラー映像" in the title, the TGS teaser has "ティザー映像" in the title, and PV#01 is described as "最新映像" in the video description.) However, I feel your idea would make sense, too, especially since it's a pre-order only Blu-ray. It'd be a good way to introduce us to the story, too. So, I apologize if it sounds like I'm discrediting your idea or anything. Not at all. I find it very interesting. I just wanted to put it out there that there's a chance it could be a special gameplay trailer, too.

That just leaves one question: When will PV#02 be revealed? June? July? I say within the middle of June, right before P4D releases. If so, I'd assume the release date would be October 15, 2015. But, as of lately, I've began to think we might see it within the beginning of July. If so, I'd imagine the release date would probably be November 5, 2015, then. That'd also make sense, if you think about it. It'd also be exactly nine months after PSL2015. We're just going to have to see. The reason I say November 5, 2015 is because it's four months after July, which is typically how ATLUS games are released in Japan; it's usually always four months after the trailer that revealed the release date for it, barring exceptions such as EOU2 and PQ.

Heavenly_Spear

Neo Member
tumblr_nomxn4XgkG1qfo485o1_540.jpg

RYOJI REVEALED FOR THAT P3 WEIRD MASQUERADE THING. HE LOOK GOOD BLESS. 🙏 🙏

Scans are up. Teddie is the 12th Famitsu poster, so presumably the last charecter, and he has an Igor costume.

The Shadow World DLC looks to use the True Story cut scene as the background and is arranged by De De Mouse, and Dazzling Smile use the Golden anime credits, so Marie.

FluxWaveZ

Marie confirmed!

But yeah, the exception to my conviction that Marie would be in was whether or not human Teddie was counted as the 12th character and, by the looks of things, he is. RIP Marie.

Random thought: I'm surprised that they haven't revealed the Crazy Value Pack Premium Crazy Box by now, I wonder if that's due to it featuring the characters who just got revealed.

Also, still no Featherman.

muteki

Marie confirmed!

But yeah, the exception to my conviction that Marie would be in was whether or not human Teddie was counted as the 12th character and, by the looks of things, he is. RIP Marie.

I'm going to be pretty surprised if Margaret makes it in but Marie doesn't.

Tamanon

Banned
Meh, I don't think they would specifically get a picture from Atlus with Marie in it if she wasn't going to be in the game, unless it's later DLC.

aravuus

What's the song that plays when you fight
Ameno-Sagiri
in P4? Love it.

Also, Yosuke has been kind of a cunt throughout the game. Didn't recall him being this annoying lol.

I may not be remembering things right (again), but has any DLC for a Persona game been announced after launch?
Unless that's just confusion brought about by getting Japanese news before the game's Western release.

I may not be remembering things right (again), but has any DLC for a Persona game been announced after launch?
Unless that's just confusion brought about by getting Japanese news before the game's Western release.

Some of the Persona Q stuff, and similar grinding DLC for other Atlus games, was announced with the release of the games, with specifics sometimes coming after launch.

I expect them to support Dancing with song DLC for a while, so I wouldn't be surprised if some gets announced post launch.

Meh, I don't think they would specifically get a picture from Atlus with Marie in it if she wasn't going to be in the game, unless it's later DLC.

Can their even be character DLC since songs are tied to a specific character? I guess character dlc would have to include a song pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom