• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT7| P5 is nyaow. (Mark all PQ and P4U spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm closing in on finishing PQ, but that's only given rise to a terrible discovery:

I can't find a single guide for Break Record on the internet!
I'll have to go in blind like a wild animal! Oh the humanity! D:

Oh god damn it, I didn't realize the DS2 3DS remake hasn't been released in Europe. What a goddamn surprise.

Ah well, pretty sure it at least has a release date already. Waiting for the SMT IV announcement was so, so annoying... Again, get with the times, Nintendo. Stop this idiotic region-lock bs.

In the mean time, I'll be playing the first game, though. Just ordered the 3DS remake, really hope it arrives by tomorrow so I can actually put in some time in to it during the weekend, but I'm doubtful.

Remember to download the patch for Overclocked, otherwise it has some pretty bad bugs.

and RB is 30th October.

aravuus

Remember to download the patch for Overclocked, otherwise it has some pretty bad bugs.

and RB is 30th October.

You know, I just realized I've never downloaded a patch on the 3DS. Does it just give you a similar "there's a patch available" prompt when you launch the game if you're online, like you'd get on the consoles?

You know, I just realized I've never downloaded a patch on the 3DS. Does it just give you a similar "there's a patch available" prompt when you launch the game if you're online, like you'd get on the consoles?

I think I had to download Overclocked's manually by searching for it on the e-shop, but recent games have given prompts, so they've probably changed it since.

84X

Banned
I was bored so I decided to kill some time...

First, here's a more up-to-date DAN tracklist sorted by who gets what: http://pastebin.com/H2bzCGyX

...and here's a quick spread of the costumes so far:
L1cbBe6.png

You might as well also assume that Yu and Yosuke will have their swimsuits and that Yukiko and Chie will have their armour.

Dantis

Only just watched all the P4D clips on the new PSC. It was nice to see someone play it who isn't terrible at games. Looks great.

I also realised that we can now safely assume that not all characters will get three songs, which is lame. It's also dumb that Nanako gets three songs when some of the Investigation Team don't.

muteki

I was bored so I decided to kill some time...

First, here's a more up-to-date DAN tracklist sorted by who gets what: http://pastebin.com/H2bzCGyX

...and here's a quick spread of the costumes so far:

You might as well also assume that Yu and Yosuke will have their swimsuits and that Yukiko and Chie will have their armour.

Just realized some songs don't have their original versions included, only remixes. Heartbeat, Heartbreak, Signs of Love, Heaven....guess they aren't "danceable" enough.

bigkrev

(Not sure if I'm allowed to post these, i'll delete them if needed)

Got a box from AmiAmi today with 2 Persona 3 figures!

The first is the Figuarts Minato. He's kinda small, but I love that he has The Fool tarot card as one of his options.

The other is the new Yukari figures. She is nice and tall (as you can see, even with her small base she is taller than Mitsuru), but I don't like the fact that you can basically see her panties from any angle if you have her turned around, and even from the front it's not too hard to see them ~_~. Still, i'm happy that she finally got a figure, and now I just need to pray daily that Akihiko gets a new figure (or his old one stops costing a billion dollars), and offer ritual sacrifices for a Ken figure

291A705B-FB00-430A-A512-8496303A914C_zpsuaerlhq1.jpg

arue

(Not sure if I'm allowed to post these, i'll delete them if needed)

Got a box from AmiAmi today with 2 Persona 3 figures!

The first is the Figuarts Minato. He's kinda small, but I love that he has The Fool tarot card as one of his options.
I have him too and I was surprised to see how small he was (12.5 cm) compared to a 1/8 figure (24.5 cm), especially when he cost me a fortune.

I hope the fourth movie will bring out a good-quality figure of him. *crosses fingers*

Margaret looks awesome as always. Best persona lady has arrived. Don't have to be in a bikini to be sexy! p4mc is darn tall. That was a Margaret with heels!

Dantis

Okay, the Time To Make History remix is fucking brilliant.

Also, I guess they've added a second verse just for P4D? Very cool.

My ranking of the remixes so far:

Snowflakes
Time To Make History
Backside of The TV
Signs of Love
Your Affection
Now I Know
Best Friends

MMW

Neo Member
I haven't posted in here in a looong time, but figured that I just saw not only the third Persona movie this week, but am also literally on my back from seeing the Persona musical as well,I might as well.

Both were excellent, and y'all should all look forward to being able to see them. :D The changes in the movie were great and definitely made the story flow a whole better. The fights are incredible too.

The persona musical was far better than I had even remotely expected it could be.
It started with the 12th shadow fight and ended with them literally grinding in Tartarus right before the fight between Aegis and Ryouji.
Ryoijis actor and Aegis were both particuarly good, and the songs and dances were great as well.

FluxWaveZ

At a glance it doesn't look like P5, unlike how obvious last years was. I'll see if I can get anything to fit though.

Remember: from 2011 until now, each year has had two games featured on the insert except for Catherine's in 2011, where both the front and the rear were designed after Catherine.

Lunar15

Detective GAF figure this out because I'm dying to know what it is.

But yeah, they always do a little something on front and back.

Looking at this, the bottom is potentially the Dancing all Night logo because you can see the star shape design, the "sparkle", which is also seen on the logo here:

Remember: from 2011 until now, each year has had two games featured on the insert except for Catherine's in 2011, where both the front and the rear were designed after Catherine.

True, if it was on the rear then we wouldn't be able to figure it out as P5.

None of the existing P5 assets seem to fit at least.

muteki

The part sticking out on the right looks like MC's yellow armband thing he has tied to his default P4D outfit....maybe.

The part sticking out on the right looks like MC's yellow armband thing he has tied to his default P4D outfit....maybe.

I thought that too, but the official art doesn't fit into it anywhere, unless there's a different illustration for the badge.

Detective GAF figure this out because I'm dying to know what it is.

But yeah, they always do a little something on front and back.

Looking at this, the bottom is potentially the Dancing all Night logo because you can see the star shape design, the "sparkle", which is also seen on the logo here:

That sort of works if you flip it around. Maybe the back is about DAN?

Lunar15

I thought that too, but the official art doesn't fit into it anywhere, unless there's a different illustration for the badge.

That sort of works if you flip it around. Maybe the back is about DAN?

Yep, thought the same thing, the logo only works if reversed, making me think that the back is DAN and the front is P5.

doable to guess the game or doable to accurately recreate the badge?

I wouldn't know what other game they would advertise besides P4DAN and P5.

Whip up your best photo manipulation in the comments. There are two categories: correctness (nailing which Atlus title will be featured) and hilarity (sticking question mark suit infomercial man on the E3 badge).

Last year the most accurate won.

And I've been trying various assets from Atlus's entire lineup and can't seem to get anything to fit.

Makio

Love the remix for Time for Make History , somehow i never liked that battle theme , but damn this remix and change of lyrics fits more to a battle than the original.

Love it , still Snowflakes is better IMO.

Makio

i bet gonna be Dancing All Night in one side , and other Atlus no persona game in the other. (like Lost Dimensions or Dungeon Travelers)

11377378_852443094820863_7950452191935601870_n.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom