• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT7| P5 is nyaow. (Mark all PQ and P4U spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VegiHam

Storywise its Chrom through if you ask me, considering he merries a npc if the mc is male or isnt choosing him.

If the MC is Male he marries one of the crew, unless you make him a lone wolf. In my game he married Sumia. Also, FeMC and Chrom start out as bffs anyway before hooking up so the comic's still technically accurate :p

Weiss

Banned
Oh hey has someone added the Persona 5 trailer yet?

No big deal. I'll just keep checking every 30 seconds until it shows up.

Man, that remix is AMAZING.

Also new Rise sounds really different and its throwing me off.

Same! It wouldn't bother me that much like the changes to Kanji and Naoto, but this really feels like Rise's game. The theme and gameplay just feels like it's ment to be a Rise game and the fact it's not her voice is kind of off putting.

Xenoflare

Same! It wouldn't bother me that much like the changes to Kanji and Naoto, but this really feels like Rise's game. The theme and gameplay just feels like it's ment to be a Rise game and the fact it's not her voice is kind of off putting.

I think it's because Rise was one of the better dubs in P4 plus she spends most of the game with you being captain obvious in battles, so having that suddenly changed is difficult to adjust.

I had zero problems with new Kanji and Teddie but didn't care much for new Naoto.

Both Chie's are kinda hit and miss

Weiss

Banned
It's not coming out until tomorrow the earliest, and that's if someone breaks street date and uploads a vid that lasts more than five seconds before Atlus takes it down.

Makio

Yukiko Snowflakes video :

Gotta love that gameplay , the game looks great and the dance goes so well with the song (that guitar solo)

Maybe i am the only one i like to hear the comments of the character , somehow feels more like a game and not just like a Music Video featuring x character. I suppose you can balance the volume like a lot games (voices volume , sfx volume , music volume in options).

In a side note that new Rise VA sounds great , sounds a lot different than Bailey but i think her fits very well.

And not sounds like Ashly Burch ... i am so confused who is the new voice.

Makio

The first who talk in the first seconds is Rise or Kanamin.

And the last one in the end sounds like Kanamin from the trailer
She can be Ashly Burch having a double role doing Kanamin and Rise voices.

I dont know , funny thing in the trailer Rise sounds like Rei , but here sounds different but im pretty sure Rise is Burch in my opinion.

Weiss

Banned
You know what I'm kind of terrified of?

Media blackout for P5 because they need to focus on marketing the US release of P4DAN.

Jachaos

Even if it isn't, it sure sounds like
Ashly Burch with her mouth full.

EDIT: Assuming you mean the agreeing voice on the results screen.

Do you mean when Rise appeared? Cause Rise got a new voice actor.

I meant the agreeing voice at the results screen yeah. I knew Rise got a new voice actor but when she first appears she doesn't really sound like Rei. In the last few seconds of that clip though she does.

Media blackout for P5 because they need to focus on marketing the US release of P4DAN.

That won't happen. As much as Atlus doesn't care about the US, they don't care for DAN in the US either. And besides, the Japanese stuff being trickled out had done its job.

Makio

So i need a premium NicoNico account , if i want to watch the pre-launch stream of Dancing all Night ??? ...

I hope they released the intro of the game in that one.

I want to see that guy DOLCE. playing the game , so we can see how hard the game really is , since i read the guy is pretty good in those games.

Olengie

I got so content with Laura Bailey that the new VA is also throwing me off. Sometimes, I think Brina Palencia when I hear her, even though its unlikely. lol.

Tamanon

Banned

Different branches. And we're not even sure P4D is coming out first.

P5 stands to make the most profit for them, sales-wise.

PK Gaming

wait

rise has a new VA?

UNSOLD

screenshot_1_by_not_a_hazard-d7j6uip.png

Makio

Hahaha lol after the 25th in Japan is going to be a hype train and lot of info of Persona 5 until the games hits in October , November or the freaking month they decide to give us the game.

They dont care how USA handle Dancing All Night , they already make a damn good job sell the game to the ones are going to buy the jp version.

Moonlight

Banned
God, I'm trying so hard but I just... don't like Rise's new voice. Maybe I'm still too used to Bailey's performance, but I just get none of the fun energy or charisma that I got before. It feels so... off. Just... urgh.

EDIT: I wonder if there's a way to turn off the sound clips from the characters.

Jintor

I think I'm learning Japanese
I think I'm learning Japanese
I really think so

日本語を習ていると思う
日本語を習ていると思う
本当に思う

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom