• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT7| P5 is nyaow. (Mark all PQ and P4U spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on my phone so I can't link it, but someone by the name of hamayama is streaming P4D on Twitch as we speak! This only means one thing!

it'shappening.gif

http://twitch.tv/hamayama Found out how to link it. If anyone wants to get spoiled on P4D, there you go! If not, don't click it.

Makio

This week is going to be terrific , i cant imagine all the hype i going to have watching the OP of Dancing All Night and the new p5 trailer.

ohmy.gif

There are 4 or 5 pics in there now. Getting some good stuff!

Do we know how long the trailer is yet?

There's a picture of
A NEW FUCKING PARTY MEMBER
in the thread so I'd advise going and checking it out.

I'd guess probably 4 minutes. That's how long P4G's 2nd PV was.

Xenoflare

Saw this on r/fireemblem and made me thought of this thread for the next little while.

Ok maybe not THAT much spoilers from a single trailer

tumblr_inline_nqd7dxYJ7i1rf68dc_500.gif

tumblr_inline_nqd7dlNqfL1rf68dc_500.gif

MSMrRound

Guys, there are some of us in PGAF that might not have finished P4/P4G. Please try to keep spoilers to a minimum when discussing about latest news and stuff...thanks.

Guys, there are some of us in PGAF that might not have finished P4/P4G. Please try to keep spoilers to a minimum when discussing about latest news and stuff...thanks.

What, outside of here, or in the thread that just popped out? It's getting ludicrious maneuvering this minefield, is all I'll say.

MSMrRound

What, outside of here, or in the thread that just popped out? It's getting ludicrious maneuvering this minefield, is all I'll say.

It's still a fact that we often get newbies/LTTPers who pop into the community thread with questions and stuff. It's also part of the PGAF community rules that was drawn up and stated on the first page.

All I'm saying is that, if we are able to, we should keep in mind about potential spoilers and exercise some form of courtesy (e.g spoiler tags etc) when discussing about them. That's all. It isn't a hard thing to do.

So...Marie and "someone else" confirmed for P4Dance huh.

https://twitter.com/PersonaCentral1/status/613225271966044161 (P4G SPOILERS!)

[REDACTED] Why?

You JUST plowed right through a spoiler...i'd suggest an edit or spoiler tagging

---

This isn't "Persona 4 GAF", this is "PersonaGAF", We still have to mind the people who haven't beaten every single game

Xenoflare

Their stat spreads are definitely one of the best points haha.

Just YOLO points into Str/Mag for days

Everyone, yo!*

*Triangulum route only

Jungo and Fumi are my staples once they join. Though Jungo will slowly phase out when Daichi can Multi Strike everything to death, but Fumi will be ever so useful throughout the entire game. She wrecked Megrez when I played Record Breaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom