• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT7| P5 is nyaow. (Mark all PQ and P4U spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I don't know if there's sewing, because I've been focusing on Yosuke personally. But everybody's written pretty in character, so I wouldn't be surprised if Kanji's stuff involved sewing but wasn't entirely sewing focused...

You would think that yosuke would be the one most against this. >_> <_<

VegiHam

Does Chie exclusively focus on talking about meat?

She doesn't, mercifully.

And, better, Teddie is sufferable. And at times sympathetic.
You would think that yosuke would be the one most against this. >_> <_<
The game seems to be going with the pretty popular 'Yosuke is totally just in the closet and can't admit it to even himself' interpretation.

You know: 'ah what the hell partner! You know I'm not like that' [Yosuke is blushing. He cannot meet your eyes]

DNAbro

I assume lots of Japanese stores have midnight releases as well? Especially with DAN and Fire Emblem releasing the same time. So hopefully we finally get the damn trailer.

artsi

I assume lots of Japanese stores have midnight releases as well? Especially with DAN and Fire Emblem releasing the same time. So hopefully we finally get the damn trailer.

Yeah many of them are open until 10PM or so anyway, so I'd imagine them stretching a few hours to do a midnight sale.

Lunar15

She doesn't, mercifully.

And, better, Teddie is sufferable. And at times sympathetic.

The game seems to be going with the pretty popular 'Yosuke is totally just in the closet and can't admit it to even himself' interpretation.

You know: 'ah what the hell partner! You know I'm not like that' [Yosuke is blushing. He cannot meet your eyes]

Are you seriously telling me that P4D might have the best dialogue of the spinoffs?

Not a high bar to clear, but this is the last game I would have expected that from.

Are you seriously telling me that P4D might have the best dialogue of the spinoffs?

Not a high bar to clear, but this is the last game I would have expected that from.

We're talking about a yaoi fanmade dating sim.

Chances are that it will have better dialouge than DAN though.

Setsu00

Actually, I haven't seen Chie talking about meat so far and Teddie doesn't seem to be as perverted as before.

CIRi-yEUwAAhq-f.jpg

Famitsu

Dengeki

artsi

And so it begins...

Does anyone know how long it takes to rip and upload a 2,5 minute video?

I don't know anymore if any Japanese even want to upload it, lol.
It's still a copyright infringement to upload it and from what I've been reading these days they seem pretty afraid of that.

It's strange it never leaked.

I think that anyone with P4D yesterday had to pull some strings to obtain it so they're probably some big-shots who could be tracked down easily. And in the end even they leaked something

Now that the amount of people with the Blu-Ray is growing exponentially something is probably going to slip through in the near future. uploaded by someone who is willing to take one for the team.

It'll be some gaijin in Japan in cahoots with the Chan's. They seem to be the ones to say FU and not be scared of Atlustube in any capacity.

Or they'll just give the run around like last time.

VegiHam

As the others pointed out, it seems we're talking at cross purposes, however...
Actually, I haven't seen Chie talking about meat so far and Teddie doesn't seem to be as perverted as before.
...DAN not totally sucking is great news!

Jachaos

For the sevond morning in a row I wake up, check Gaming side on my phone and don't see a trailer posted when I'm sure there's one. Unbelievable. Oh well, only a few more hours at this point hopefully.

Theodoricos

Man, I'm getting hyped! It's happening!

So, uh, is this of interest to you guys? It's Persona; but I don't know how many people in this thread are in the target demographic.

So, if anyone is interested, I'll just say that I've never played a fan-made dating sim of this level of quality. If you wanna put whisky in Nanako's chocolate and get your classmates drunk, I'd suggest a download.

Also, I just tried this out, and it's amazing how much more in-character the cast is than in most scenes in the Persona spin-offs. I'm impressed. Been playing this with Persona 4 music on and it feels like a natural continuation of the game.

Thanks for linking this!

VegiHam

Man, I'm getting hyped! It's happening!

Also, I just tried this out, and it's amazing how much more in-character the cast is than in most scenes in the Persona spin-offs. I'm impressed. Been playing this with Persona 4 music on and it feels like a natural continuation of the game.

Thanks for linking this!

It's so spot on, it's awesome. The game actually plays appropriate P4 music by itself, as well. Really feels like it could be what happened in those 7 weeks. Enjoying myself thoroughly.

Theodoricos

It's so spot on, it's awesome. The game actually plays appropriate P4 music by itself, as well. Really feels like it could be what happened in those 7 weeks. Enjoying myself thoroughly.

It does? Huh. Mine only has sound effects for some reason, and I'm not seeing any options to disable or enable music, which is why I've been playing the soundtrack myself instead. I wonder if I've messed up the installation or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom