• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT7| P5 is nyaow. (Mark all PQ and P4U spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makio

There will be a new artist at Persona Super Live 2015. It's practically confirmed by how they've listed the artists that will be present.

Oh i see ... so looking forward for to see LIVE the new dude or girl. (or duo like kawamura & lotus juice).

The only thing to ask from Atlus about P5 (besides the obvious music) is a release date. Only that , but knowing the most possible scenario is a new trailer with the "2015" date unchanged.

FluxWaveZ

There will be a new artist at Persona Super Live 2015. It's practically confirmed by how they've listed the artists that will be present.

FluxwaveZ debunked some of my reasoning for this, but I do still get the feeling that Super Live exists for the sake of Persona 5.

If you meant the above, never mind, I was wrong. Or not, but I think I was putting too much emphasis on the "other" listed after the four main artists on the initial PSL2015 blog post, when that was how it was listed on at least the Niconico page for Persona Music FES 2013. I shouldn't be so absolute over something so minor; it's totally possible PSL2015 will only feature the four usual mainstays.

I did think PSL2015 would feature, or beget more of significance than one or two P5 tracks because of everything that it's entailed. After a bit of searching, though, I'm not sure anymore.

Notes about songs that were played at Persona music concerts before their in-game debut:

Soul Phrase:
  • Heard via the game's opening (August 23, 2009)
  • Played at Persona Music Live 2009 (September 19, 2009)
  • Persona 3 Portable launch (November 1, 2009)

Wiping All Out:
  • Heard via official website (August 27, 2009)

A Way of Life:

Time To Make History:
  • Heard via the P4G trailer (March 8, 2012)
  • Played at Persona Music Live 2012 (April 8, 2012)
  • Persona 4 Golden launch (June 14, 2012)

Best Friends:
  • Heard via official website (September 11, 2012)
  • Played at Persona Music Live 2012 (April 8, 2012)
  • Persona 4 Arena launch (July 26, 2012)

More Than One Heart:
  • Heard via P3M#1 PV02 (July 22, 2013)
  • Played at Persona Music FES 2013 (August 13, 2013)
  • "More Than One Heart" available for purchase from Jika-net (October 14, 2013)
  • Persona 3 the Movie #1: Spring of Birth launch (November 23, 2013)

(Also, here's a weird thing that was shown at concert 2009.)

That's what I could find. Hopefully the above gives others a proper context for new songs that kind of premiered at a Persona music concert. I'm probably missing some website music data but, for the most part, it seems that the songs were actually heard somewhere, at least in part, before they were played at concerts. If Persona 5 were to have a main theme played during PSL2015 or something, it would be out of the norm (well, if we didn't get P5 media within the next two weeks). Then again, a lot about this event is out of the norm.

Oh i see ... so looking forward for to see LIVE the new dude or girl. (or duo like kawamura & lotus juice).

Sorry, it's nothing (see the above).

Makio

I can see the website been upgraded with "background" music in the next days , but in another line of my thinking i dont expect nothing new in the days before the concert.

arue

Notes about songs that were played at Persona music concerts before their in-game debut:
Seeing how these concerts take place at least three months before the game/movie release, I'm thinking if the same would be applied to PSL and Persona 5 too.

If it is, that means Persona 5 should be released in May.

Edit: Nevermind. It would be an unlikely case because the games that were released 2-3 months after the concerts are just an enhanced version or a spin-off of a main game.

Makio

Thinking about how this is gonna be released in Winter of 2014 in the first place.
I dont see the JP release after June to be fair.

But how we dont know what changes brings the ps4 version and what aumont of time takes to make this new port , so can they take that for sure.

Still hoping for a May / June released , thats my main bet ... maybe the concert helps me to believe more in that.

So I'm at the Void Dungeon and I feel simply for history sake that I have an idea who the main antagonist is in Persona 4. I get the feeling it's Adachi for a few reasons

1- Lame duck reason here, Adachi and the MC share the same VA, the same way P3's main character and that games main antagonist
Ryoji
did as well. From just checking VA it seems this wasn't the case in the Japanese version so I feel like the Atlas localization team dun goofed and threw in that level of connection like was there in P3.

2- Adachi had the red herring "oh he can't be the bad guy" scene when Rise was kidnapped. They go out of their way to have a scene establishing that Adachi was with the party when Rise left the house implying the killer takes her while everyone is chasing the photography guy. This is pretty standard mystery 101 to clear suspicion from your main villain.

3. Adachi is really the only character who has been introduced so far that could even possibly be the villain. He has an excuse for why he'd be at every crime scene before and after to kidnap people/cover any traces. I mean the game could pull a introduce the criminal 5 minutes before the finale thing, but assuming they don't do that there really is no one else that makes sense.

This will either lead to a great I CALLED IT ME post later or a DOH post

DNAbro

Seeing how these concerts take place at least three months before the game/movie release, I'm thinking if the same would be applied to PSL and Persona 5 too.

If it is, that means Persona 5 should be released in May.

Edit: Nevermind. It would be an unlikely case because the games that were released 2-3 months after the concerts are just an enhanced version or a spin-off of a main game.

but 5/5/15 is such a perfect date.

FluxWaveZ

There's that, but looking at the date trends like that also doesn't stick because of the time intervals between when we first heard music, and when it was played at a music concert, but before the game it was featured in launched.

If anything, though, this makes me more sure that P4D music will be featured at PSL2015. April 2015 release date!

Sure, but it's just unrealistic since it's not a Thursday. Logistically, I don't think that'd fly.

If you meant the above, never mind, I was wrong. Or not,

Oh, I was refering to my speculation that Music Box replaced where Super Live was supposed to be due to the Persona 5 delay.

That's what I could find. Hopefully the above gives others a proper context for new songs that kind of premiered at a Persona music concert. I'm probably missing some website music data but, for the most part, it seems that the songs were actually heard somewhere, at least in part, before they were played at concerts. If Persona 5 were to have a main theme played during PSL2015 or something, it would be out of the norm (well, if we didn't get P5 media within the next two weeks). Then again, a lot about this event is out of the norm.

I think that looking at the norm for this is wrong. As you say, there's plenty of things out of the norm for this concert.

Makio

Im being saying this since they reveal the concert , cmon Atlus that's the perfect date.
Edit : ok they release games only in thrusday ... ok . but chance missed

And about they gonna show in the screen when the p5 music plays :
1.The 40/45 seconds of useful trailer (the chairs of the first , the animated scenes of the second) in a endless loop.

2, They not show nothing like they make in the 2013 concert...
P3 & P4 songs have animated background , Even Persona Arena have sweet combos in the background.

Persona the animation ... got nothing. Funny but i can see this happening with the lack of footage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbZgZjtYirk

BUT come on this the event Atlus is making a great deal about it and is in the news of P5.

So dreaming about it i can see the intro of P5 reveal in full glory with the singer making the hype in the crowd !!!! That's the dream.

I lost my mind when they reveal the Ultimax intro , that shit still beautiful. But in that not counts because that case were 2 days before the game and in a website reveal.

FluxWaveZ

I think that looking at the norm for this is wrong. As you say, there's plenty of things out of the norm for this concert.

Yes, none of that is supposed to inform too much of what might happen at PSL2015. However, it's still the trend that's been made by the past 6 years in Persona concerts, so anything that would occur outside of it would be an outlier. Heck, one of the main PSL2015 outliers is the fact that the name of the event doesn't even have "music" in the title compared to every other Persona music concert.

Persona news predictions for the coming week: PSC episode 12 announcement (Thursday or Friday) and PSL2015 official logo reveal.

What if the stage for the concert is red with 5 chairs? It would be a good way to theme it around P5 without giving much away.

I doubt Atlus will pass up the chance to do something on 5/5/15, even if it isn't the release date.

Makio

What if the stage for the concert is red with 5 chairs? It would be a good way to theme it around P5 without giving much away..

This a safe bet , i post something similar in the last page how the make the scenario looks like the TV world in the 2012 concert .
Since this is called Night of The Phantom ... i can see the Phantom masks all over the place too.

persona-super-live-12-12-14-3__medium.jpg

I thought I'd have a look at what the previous Music Live stages looked like:

2008 was this, and 2009's was pretty similar:

yos_7938.jpeg

I'm not sure if there were 2010/11 concerts, if there were I can't find any images.

2012 was Persona 4 themed:

hxaYrtK.jpg

2013 was also P4 themed:

c20130814_PMF_010_cs1w1_720x.jpg

2014 was PQ themed:

PMB-Concert.jpg

So the only time it's really been visually themed around a recent game was 2012 for Golden, and Music Box.

Makio

The 2013 scenario looks like a generic scenario to me....

So Question this Nippon Budokan when they play this is the biggest place they perform yet or in the past they made a concert in a biggest place than that.

I mean in another concerts i see the Budokan ("stadium") is huge , but the persona 2013 concert seems have a huge place too.

Sophia

So Question this Nippon Budokan when they play this is the biggest place they perform yet or in the past they made a concert in a biggest place than that.

I mean in another concerts i see the Budokan ("stadium") is huge , but the persona 2013 concert seems have a huge place too.

The 2013 concert took place at the Nippon Budokan. The upcoming Persona Super Live will be the second time they play there.

Budokan is the biggest venue they've performed in. It's also Japan's most prestigious venue, every up and coming japanese artist aspires to perform there someday. It's a big deal.
Now that they're big enough to sell out that venue it doesn't make sense to perform anywhere else (unless they do another tour like in 2010), so a return to Budokan for the next show was expected.
Amazon.jp is telling me that my PMB2014 bluray shoud arrive between the 2nd and the 5th. Just 2 more weeks.

Edit: to clarify: yes, 2013 was at the Budokan. It has over 14000 seats and according to LJ in 2013 they sold out in 10 minutes.
I agree that the 2013 show wasn't really themed after a specific game.
I fully expect P5 music to be performed at the next show.

Finished P4 episode of Ultimax. (and some spoilers of P3 and P4)

-Really loved all the interactions
-About the story: I dunno. Like, for me it was decent enough (except for being forced to play as Yu in the final boss), I like the concept of the final boss in the sense that in mithology he was the child of Izanami and Izanagi and stuff, BUUUUT all the trailers made it seem like Ultimax was going to be epic in the sense of P3MC returning back and that they were going to bring back a P2 villain. I'm dissapointed in that sense.
-So are Ikutsuki and Strega really confirmed to be dead? I was hoping they never clarified that since I felt they left their deaths ambiguous.
-Sho and Minazuki are cool. Ya know, I was actually hoping he would join IT at the end of the story but I forgot the fact that he nearly destroyed the world so he can't just hang around with people.
-Uggh, I don't like how Labrys is like "WOW YUKARI-CHAN AND KEN-KUN ARE SOOOO AWESOME!" when she just have met them for like, less than an hour. Plus she stays with the Shadow Operatives at the end of the story apparently. :/ At least she's still considered a "P4 character" since you can play as her in this side.
-I think it's cool that Adachi has been learning from his mistakes (though I would rather have him remain 'evil').
-Why does Yu refers to Dojima and Adachi with "-san"? It kinda annoys me tbh lol
-Lol the fanservice with Yukari in the ground
-Two Kanji scene best scene.
-The character ending were fine. It's sad to think they're going their separate ways. I wonder if Yosuke is bringing Teddie to college haha

Overall I liked it. I have seen people mention the P3 side is better so I'm looking forward that.

Also oh my god Ken grew up to be a really annoying brat
and his voice sucks too :p (PQ Ken is cool though)

FluxWaveZ

I fully expect P5 music to be performed at the next show.

Looking at the Persona Music Live 2009 footage, I suppose they could combine P5 music played with new P5 visuals shown on a large display, which would make me think better about it. I still don't really agree with debuting P5 music at a concert when not even a snippet of it would have been heard anywhere else before it, unless a straight up trailer with that music was shown at PSL2015 before it was played.

My vote was that there wouldn't be any significant P5 info before February 5th, but now I have to wonder.

Edit: Mara:

DNAbro

Finished P4 episode of Ultimax. (and some spoilers of P3 and P4)

-Really loved all the interactions
-About the story: I dunno. Like, for me it was decent enough (except for being forced to play as Yu in the final boss), I like the concept of the final boss in the sense that in mithology he was the child of Izanami and Izanagi and stuff, BUUUUT all the trailers made it seem like Ultimax was going to be epic in the sense of P3MC returning back and that they were going to bring back a P2 villain. I'm dissapointed in that sense.
-So are Ikutsuki and Strega really confirmed to be dead? I was hoping they never clarified that since I felt they left their deaths ambiguous.
-Sho and Minazuki are cool. Ya know, I was actually hoping he would join IT at the end of the story but I forgot the fact that he nearly destroyed the world so he can't just hang around with people.
-Uggh, I don't like how Labrys is like "WOW YUKARI-CHAN AND KEN-KUN ARE SOOOO AWESOME!" when she just have met them for like, less than an hour. Plus she stays with the Shadow Operatives at the end of the story apparently. :/ At least she's still considered a "P4 character" since you can play as her in this side.
-I think it's cool that Adachi has been learning from his mistakes (though I would rather have him remain 'evil').
-Why does Yu refers to Dojima and Adachi with "-san"? It kinda annoys me tbh lol
-Lol the fanservice with Yukari in the ground
-Two Kanji scene best scene.
-The character ending were fine. It's sad to think they're going their separate ways. I wonder if Yosuke is bringing Teddie to college haha

Overall I liked it. I have seen people mention the P3 side is better so I'm looking forward that.

Also oh my god Ken grew up to be a really annoying brat
and his voice sucks too :p (PQ Ken is cool though)

Wait till you play P3 side to decide what you think about Ken.

Levito

Banned
Ultimax's story in and of itself was pretty mediocre overall, but the format of the story mode was certainly a lot better than the first game.

Ultimax's story in and of itself was pretty mediocre overall, but the format of the story mode was certainly a lot better than the first game.

Not to mention having a selection for which character to choose for almost each fight.

EDIT: Probably more appropriate, but I'm guessing the added characters wouldn't have made that structure feasible.

I don't know. Maybe I just had more patience with Arena 1 but I felt like something was lost with Ultimax's format. Transitioning from character to character made individual character monologues seem pointless. When you have single character story modes, you get a good sense of what it's like to be in that person's shoes from beginning to end. I think that's more appropriate for character-driven stories like this one.

Dawg

Ok, so I saved Chie and Yukiko's next. The real game is starting now.

Can someone give me some tips? I'm still confused about the weather system. They told me I should rescue her ASAP but people on the internet say you can take your time. And I'm supposed to go on rainy days or sunny days? And how far should go into the dungeon every day? Until all your HP items are gone?

All the Persona stuff overwhelmed me too. Suddenly I hear about Social Links, Fusing, Bonuses and all kinds of different stuff. I think I already forgot all of that after yesterday's playthrough :(

So if anyone has a simple TL;DR and some things I should look out for, I'd appreciate it. I've read the can increase in difficulty all of a sudden at the next boss ;-;

Can someone give me some tips? I'm still confused about the weather system. They told me I should rescue her ASAP but people on the internet say you can take your time. And I'm supposed to go on rainy days or sunny days? And how far should go into the dungeon every day? Until all your HP items are gone?

All the Persona stuff overwhelmed me too. Suddenly I hear about Social Links, Fusing, Bonuses and all kinds of different stuff. I think I already forgot all of that after yesterday's playthrough :(

So if anyone has a simple TL;DR and some things I should look out for, I'd appreciate it. I've read the can increase in difficulty all of a sudden at the next boss ;-;

Just make sure you save them before the rain stops. You might want to go as soon as it starts raining, if you want to fight the rainy-day-only enemies for their materials.

Also, it's best you clear the dungeon in a single day, so your schedule's free for S.link advancement.

EDIT: Honestly, it's best you save dungeons for rainy days, since only the Hermit and Sun links are available then. (Maybe Strength too? I don't remember)

Dawg

Just make sure you save them before the rain stops. You might want to go as soon as it starts raining, if you want to fight the rainy-day-only enemies for their materials.

Also, it's best you clear the dungeon in a single day, so your schedule's free for S.link advancement.

Okay, so I just checked and the next few days are either sunny or cloudy. Actual rain starts in like 5 days I think. So you should not start the dungeon yet?

DNAbro

Okay, so I just checked and the next few days are either sunny or cloudy. Actual rain starts in like 5 days I think. So you should not start the dungeon yet?

You have up till when it rains like 2-3 days in a row. You can take your time, try out the dungeon, stop going forward when you can't go anymore and then use a Goho-m, which allows you to return back to that floor. You should be able to balance between your school life and dungeon life, just relax. If you go into the dungeon, maybe the next 2 or 3 days level up social links.

EDIT: Also it is really hard to clear the first few dungeons in one go through. Later on it becomes really easy. Also make sure to fuse your personas. Seriously, best way to get stronger is to fuse.

PK Gaming

Don't sweat the weather system; you usually have a ton of time to save someone. The game will explicitly tell you when the fog will set in. (Usually 3 days of constant rain = fog will set in)

General hints & tips:

• ABF (Always Be Fusing). Always fuse out your old Personas for new ones. Personas quickly fall out of use, so you constantly have to upgrade in order to keep up with the game. (A strong Persona will typically last one full dungeon at most) It can be a little daunting at first, but you'll get a rhythm for it eventually. Here's a helpful early game fusion tip: Get yourself a Ukobach (Devil arcana) and train it until learns Resist Fire. Then fuse that into a Persona that can create Archangel (Level 11 Justice arcana). It'll be useful for the first boss. Archangel learns Media (a useful healing spell that heals the entire team) and Double fangs (a strong physical attack). You don't necessarily have to fuse Archangel, but any Persona that resists fire is ideal.
  • Make sure you have the right Persona when you social link with someone. For example, if you want to social link with Chie (Chariot arcana) make sure you have a Persona of the Chariot arcana before talking to her. This is because you gain additional points that go towards ranking up if you do.
  • Eat at Aiyas on rainy days! Aiya is a chinese restaurant that's located at the northern shopping district. On rainy days, they serve the "Rainy Day Special Mega Beef Bowl!" It costs a ridiculous amount of money, but in return, it randomly raises 3 of your "attributes (courage, diligence, knowledge, etc). It's the best way to raise your stats.
  • Keep track of the days where you can social link with your friends. You can't usually social link on rainy days & Sundays, so use those days to enter the dungeon/eat at Aiya.
  • If you want the Hardcore Risette trophy, make sure you use *every* party member at *all* points in the game.
  • Take it easy. You don't have to rescue Yukiko right away. Slowly build up your social links and get your team set up before you do. Make sure you have a lot of revive items before challenging the boss. Trust me, you'll need them
  • Let us know when you get to December 2nd. P4 has multiple endings, and you can potentially lock yourself out of the truth path if you mess up.

CorvoSol

I was okay with Ultimax's story, but yeah, the format for storymode was a lot better. Much as I didn't like Sho at all, the only thing I really feel disappointed by the game's story about now is that
The True Ending required side P3 to unlock, but didn't acknowledge Side P3. Like, they couldn't have made Labrys show up and help in that final battle?

kewlmyc

I'm curious to see how your impressions change after you play the P3 route. It's definitely the better of the two.

I keep hearing this. I stopped after the P4 route because I just wasn't feeling it. The epilogue was nice. Wish Yu got one, but he's the character insert so I understand why they want everything about him to not be set in stone.

Dawg

You have up till when it rains like 2-3 days in a row. You can take your time, try out the dungeon, stop going forward when you can't go anymore and then use a Goho-m, which allows you to return back to that floor. You should be able to balance between your school life and dungeon life, just relax. If you go into the dungeon, maybe the next 2 or 3 days level up social links.

EDIT: Also it is really hard to clear the first few dungeons in one go through. Later on it becomes really easy. Also make sure to fuse your personas. Seriously, best way to get stronger is to fuse.

Don't sweat the weather system; you usually have a ton of time to save someone. The game will explicitly tell you when the fog will set in. (Usually 3 days of constant rain = fog will set in)

General hints & tips:

• ABF (Always Be Fusing). Always fuse out your old Personas for new ones. Personas quickly fall out of use, so you constantly have to upgrade in order to keep up with the game. (A strong Persona will typically last one full dungeon at most) It can be a little daunting at first, but you'll get a rhythm for it eventually. Here's a helpful early game fusion tip: Get yourself a Ukobach (Devil arcana) and train it until learns Resist Fire. Then fuse that into a Persona that can create Archangel (Level 11 Justice arcana). It'll be useful for the first boss. Archangel learns Media (a useful healing spell that heals the entire team) and Double fangs (a strong physical attack). You don't necessarily have to fuse Archangel, but any Persona that resists fire is ideal.
  • Make sure you have the right Persona when you social link with someone. For example, if you want to social link with Chie (Chariot arcana) make sure you have a Persona of the Chariot arcana before talking to her. This is because you gain additional points that go towards ranking up if you do.
  • Eat at Aiyas on rainy days! Aiya is a chinese restaurant that's located at the northern shopping district. On rainy days, they serve the "Rainy Day Special Mega Beef Bowl!" It costs a ridiculous amount of money, but in return, it randomly raises 3 of your "attributes (courage, diligence, knowledge, etc). It's the best way to raise your stats.
  • Keep track of the days where you can social link with your friends. You can't usually social link on rainy days & Sundays, so use those days to enter the dungeon/eat at Aiya.
  • If you want the Hardcore Risette trophy, make sure you use *every* party member at *all* points in the game.
  • Take it easy. You don't have to rescue Yukiko right away. Slowly build up your social links and get your team set up before you do. Make sure you have a lot of revive items before challenging the boss. Trust me, you'll need them
  • Let us know when you get to December 2nd. P4 has multiple endings, and you can potentially lock yourself out of the truth path if you mess up.

Thanks! Very helpful! :)

How do you know when to switch your current Persona? And fusing... does this mean you should always go for the persona card if you get a shuffle? Or buy them off the compendium?

Tamanon

Banned
Thanks! Very helpful! :)

How do you know when to switch your current Persona? And fusing... does this mean you should always go for the persona card if you get a shuffle? Or buy them off the compendium?

If you don't have the Persona yet, definitely go for the card, at least so it's added to your compendium.

As you advance through the dungeon, you'll start seeing enemies that are weak to certain attacks and/or use certain elements which you want to protect against. That's when you start changing your personas around.

You basically want to be fusing so that your personas are roughly around your level most of the time. Usually that means a big fusion fest at the beginning of the dungeon and then again before the boss. This allows you to grab personas in the dungeon also.

Dawg

If you don't have the Persona yet, definitely go for the card, at least so it's added to your compendium.

As you advance through the dungeon, you'll start seeing enemies that are weak to certain attacks and/or use certain elements which you want to protect against. That's when you start changing your personas around.

You basically want to be fusing so that your personas are roughly around your level most of the time. Usually that means a big fusion fest at the beginning of the dungeon and then again before the boss. This allows you to grab personas in the dungeon also.

So... basically try to fuse all the personas you have together before starting a dungeon?

Tamanon

Banned
So... basically try to fuse all the personas you have together before starting a dungeon?

I mean, it's honestly an art. Since you can only fuse to your own level, it's more about reviewing your current personas, and making sure you have a good representation of abilities(element type) and defenses.

After you finish the first dungeon, it'll be more natural. Don't worry too much about it, just don't be afraid to fuse personas together, don't get married to them.

Dawg

I mean, it's honestly an art. Since you can only fuse to your own level, it's more about reviewing your current personas, and making sure you have a good representation of abilities(element type) and defenses.

After you finish the first dungeon, it'll be more natural. Don't worry too much about it, just don't be afraid to fuse personas together, don't get married to them.

All right! Thanks for the advice! :D

My advice is to not worry too much, you'll figure out a groove in due time. When the game first opens up it can be kind of intimidating in the amount of options you're given, but you'll get it.

ChrisD

Since we're asking for help, can I do an Orpheus only run in Persona 3 (Portable) on Normal Difficulty? Or is that just begging for frustration? Of course I'll feed him a ton of Skill Cards to keep him up to snuff. Izanagi solo sounded pretty reliable, but at least he had a resistance. Orpheus on the other hand, not so much with the two weaknesses.

I have Pokemon-itis, I can't fuse away my starter. :L

Yeah, this format is way better. In Arena going through the same stuff over and over was pretty annoying.
I also agree that the story feels phoned in. It's disappointingly simple and straightforward.

I still don't really agree with debuting P5 music at a concert when not even a snippet of it would have been heard anywhere else before it, unless a straight up trailer with that music was shown at PSL2015 before it was played.

That's what I'm thinking, like in 2013 where they showed the trailer of the movie and then performed "more than one heart". Though this time they'd obviously make a much bigger deal out of it.

Sorry for the DP, thought I was editing.

PK Gaming

Since we're asking for help, can I do an Orpheus only run in Persona 3 (Portable) on Normal Difficulty? Or is that just begging for frustration? Of course I'll feed him a ton of Skill Cards to keep him up to snuff. Izanagi solo sounded pretty reliable, but at least he had a resistance. Orpheus on the other hand, not so much with the two weaknesses.

I have Pokemon-itis, I can't fuse away my starter. :L

It's definitely possible. You can keep his stats up to par through repeated trips to the arcade, and skillcards give him a decent skillset.

You'll be fine.

EDIT:

Arcade games
Punching Bag = +3 Strength Equipped Persona
Mole Whacker = +3 Agility Equipped Persona
Lucky Fortune = +3 Magic Equipped Persona

You'll have to use coins raise endurance and agility.

ChrisD

It's definitely possible. You can keep his stats up to par through repeated trips to the arcade, and skillcards give him a decent skillset.

You'll be fine.

Oh, forgot about the arcade! Going to have to make a habit out of that. Thanks for the reminder.

I just really like Orpheus' design haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom