• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT7| P5 is nyaow. (Mark all PQ and P4U spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't we all? Course, how they'd handle The Answer in a game w/FeMC is something I hear poses a challenge, so idk.

Change all the "him's" to "her's" and
put FeMC's character model into the Protag fight at the end
. Also, Aigis
confessed her love for the FeMC too
, so Atlus wouldn't have to change her view on the FeMC vs the current P3MC story

Dawg

Just a heads up for the future, you might wanna spoiler tag the big plot twists of the game so that anybody else who's coming in fresh can enjoy the game and be surprised by the plot like you have been. Glad to hear you're enjoying it though!

I apologize. Everyone is so nice to use spoilers when I'm around and then I forget to do it myself. Pls forgive. I edited my reply.

giphy.gif

Jawmuncher

So what's the chance
sho minazuki
comes back in any capacity? I actually really liked him in P4AUltimax. Though dunno how he would work in a mainline game or anything else in fact.

Meia

Those comments about the MCs for PQ, I had no idea that seemingly *every character* has a comment page about them where everyone else comments on them. That is pretty damn amazing.

Now if only they were translated. :p

Nimby

Banned
YES Asmodeus pls

Guys ..What if kaneko has secretly been working on new Persona designs for p5 which explains him being gone as of recently? That'd be so cool.

I'd like to think that's what he's been doing for SMTV. Hope they do try to go for newer Kaneko designs or even give some of the old artwork a facelift.

FluxWaveZ

I haven't trust Square Enix even once ever since the "The World Ends With You" one week teaser website debacle. Saves me from lots of heartache.

Hahaha, so this is what people were hyping up to the stratosphere and beyond? Yeah, I'm with you. Ever since what they did with TWEWY, it's been real easy to look at any of their countdowns or hyping for any reveal and chuckle.

I'm thankful Atlus isn't like that. Hopefully, they'll prove it once again real soon.

Speaking of which, I'm kind of surprised they still haven't revealed their Persona Channel stream page for the News Flash! thing. Wonder why they're waiting on the announcement.

MSMrRound

It's going to be pay day soon...and somehow my bosses transferred these two items into the store...

B8rXLVlCEAAwYru.jpg:large

urggghhh!!! It's a conspiracy I swear.

Holy crap, actual Junpei merchandise? That's a rare sight to see.

Speaking of Junpei, he was born 22 years and 15 days ago, a mere 15 days before yours truly was born. The more you know ;)

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
That Teddie felt is really great. And the Mara one from a few pages ago was also excellent.

Here's a quick pic of Mitsuru, because she's just so fucking fabulous:

qn1cUTl.gif

Sophia

I'm at Naoto's dungeon in Persona 4 Golden in terms of % how far do you guys think this is into the game?

You're one dungeon away from being 2/3rds done.

To be honest, you wouldn't have to change much to get it to work for FeMC. It's fairly adaptable.

They would have to create a significant amount of new scenes in the ingame engine. The Answer has a lot of cutscenes with the male protagonist.

There's also a significant amount of dialogue referencing "him" or "his" in the English script, at least. Not sure how the Japanese is.

Wtf at Yukari calling minato an idiot.

Kanji calling him a pansy.....someone hold me back

Something to keep in mind with Yukari: During the events of Persona Q, her social link would have been started, if not finished.

Persona Q seems to assume that you're playing a perfect game, and has all the social links as far as they can go for that point in the story.

Dawg

I'm pretty sure I've got all P4G team members so I wonder what will happen next. I think maybe one guy might join my team going off the intro cinematic... but there's still a lot of content left so I wonder what will happen :p

Can anyone tell me if the game lasts a full year? I think it started in march... so does it go until march next year?

PK Gaming

I'm pretty sure I've got all P4G team members so I wonder what will happen next. I think maybe one guy might join my team going off the intro cinematic... but there's still a lot of content left so I wonder what will happen :p

Can anyone tell me if the game lasts a full year? I think it started in march... so does it go until march next year?

It goes alllllllll the way to mid February, provided you make the right choice(s).

Remember, let us know immediately when you get to December 1st.

DNAbro

if you haven't done it yet, make sure to do Marie's social link.

Dawg

It goes alllllllll the way to mid February, provided you make the right choice(s).

Remember, let us know immediately when you get to December 1st.

if you haven't done it yet, make sure to do Marie's social link.

Yes, do this. Do not make the mistake like so many others (myself included) have done and get locked out of new content because you did not finish her social link in time.

Oops. Thanks for the advice, think her SL is rank... 3 :c

It's ok, you'll have plenty of time to do her link. Plus there's restrictions on how fast you can progress through it, if I recall correctly. Don't worry Dawg, you got this.

Ninja edit: And by restrictions, I mean you can't just blaze through her S. Link in the early game. The game kind of encourages you to check in with Marie every so often.

Nachos

Just make sure you do it before the end the year. The game doesn't tell you this, but she's also available every day during December to make catching up easier.

October hint for something else:
Also make sure to get Adachi to six on or before November 1st. His link disappears afterwards for a little bit, and you'll only have enough time from that point until the end of the game to gain four levels. You won't have much else to do during those four times, either, so they're basically just freebies. You're better off spending the time you could've spent with him elsewhere.

Tamanon

Banned
Should u do sl even when it tells u it's not time for advance yet?

That just means you haven't gotten enough invisible points yet to advance to the next level with them. Doing the S. Link with them at that time will get you points towards it.

Also, always make sure to try having a persona that matches the S. Link on you, as it doubles any points you get.

Fusebox

Banned
Wow the Persona summoning mechanic in 3 is kind of confronting, especially during the long battles where they shoot themselves so many times, but it's very cool at the same time although I can see why they changed it for 4.

Tamanon

Banned
Hey guys, we're actually just a few days out from Persona 5 info finally!

Along with Dancing all Night info!

And my personal guess of new Ultimax DLC characters!

FluxWaveZ

And my personal guess of new Ultimax DLC characters!

Eh, 2.00 (now 2.01 after bug fixes) just came out, and it'd be weird if new DLC characters were announced for the game when the console version of 2.00 isn't even out yet.

If I had any genuine dreams concerning Persona spin-offs, it'd be a P4A game that looks like Xrd. That'd be amazing.

Tamanon

Banned
Eh, 2.00 (now 2.01 after bug fixes) just came out, and it'd be weird if new DLC characters were announced for the game when the console version of 2.00 isn't even out yet.

If I had any genuine dreams concerning Persona spin-offs, it'd be a P4A game that looks like Xrd. That'd be amazing.

Just a thought, because this is kinda odd.

P4 spoilers:

http://img.p-ch.jp/libimg/019590dcc59a473d5dab86abb656ccea6102.png

All Ultimax art on the stickers, two question marks. On sale at the event it looks like.

Also....besides Yu, they're all new to Ultimax.

FluxWaveZ

I do remember that image... now that you mention it, you're right. Those are all the P4AU newcomers and Yu. I saw some people thinking it might be Persona 5 related, but it'd be kinda out of place in that set. Huh.

That guess about new characters might turn out to be right, heh. Pairing something like that with a console announcement for 2.00 would work out. It could also be something like known Shadow characters or whatever, but still hiding them to keep the mystery behind a "secret Gashapon capsule."

One of them will be Glasses-kun, I can feel it in my bones.

And I am going to spend an unholy amount of time/money trying to collect an entire set before the concert.

Sophia

Glasses-Kun and Scrunchy girl will be playable in their own mini episode where they come to Inaba during the events of Arena/Ultimax. They'll eventually win with the power of friendship, which they learned from Yu Narukami with help from Labrys.

This is what happens when I'm starved for P5 info and starved for food in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom