• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT7| P5 is nyaow. (Mark all PQ and P4U spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wmlk

Here's my Persona stream Bingo Card!

6R2oAon.jpg

The sums up Persona 4 Golden: The Animation.

Zebetite

Banned
I beat the Persona Q! It was a pretty solid game.

Definitely ready for a full-fledged Persona game to get shown in a couple of days, though.

Jawmuncher

Here's the image itself, which I put up on my twitter a few days ago (along with other Sho-stopping image edits, like my banner):

Awesome also followed.
As for these bingo cards everyone is making, just throw me up for a all sho card. If his presence is at the event oh man.

Jawmuncher

"Persona is on the brink of being a true global phenomenon in gaming, and it may just begin with Persona 5"

- IGN

Considering signs point to sony being the push for the PS4 version of P5. Would be great if Sony pushed marketing for it as well. Not expecting huge but bigger than what persona typically gets would be nice to see.

What level should I be for S. naoto? 49 atm.

Shadow Naoto is level 55 so if your MC is only at 49 you might be a bit under leveled though depending on your Persona it may still be manageable.

Also in terms of my own P4G play though

I feel like I'm also super over leveled without even trying, I mean I beat the
nanako dungeon
and my MC was level 79 with the rest of my team in the low 70s :X

Zebetite

Banned
Shadow Naoto is level 55 so if your MC is only at 49 you might be a bit under leveled though depending on your Persona it may still be manageable.

nanako dungeon

You are comically overleveled. You could beat the last boss right now, I'm pretty sure.

Jawmuncher

Shadow Naoto is level 55, so maybe one or two more levels and you should be golden.

nanako dungeon

Are levels lower on lower difficulties?
I don't recall ever being very high by the time I beat the gme. Was playing on easy. I might have been though.

You are comically overleveled. You could beat the last boss right now, I'm pretty sure.

I'm not even trying to grind, wealth hands are so freaking easy to kill and give out so much exp/money. This is doubly so now that I have Naoto and a Trumpeter who can mind charge -> megidolaon.

Are levels lower on lower difficulties?
I don't recall ever being very high by the time I beat the gme. Was playing on easy. I might have been though.

I'm playing on normal and find that wealth hands are too easy to kill which leads to it being very easy to get over leveled. Once Chie gets revolution and whatever move lets her hit all foes multiple times combined with Yosuke's sukaja = gobs of exp without even trying

So late but

(P4AU spoilers)

Episode [Redacted]
-Watching how much Adachi has changed since the ending of P4 is pretty cool.
-So Kagutsuchi was wary of him because he had "god's power"? I suppose that's refering to him being one of Izanami's pawns?
-Awww, that ending scene with Dojima.
-CABBAGE WAS NEVER MENTIONED

True Ending
-Sweet. I love how Sho turned out to be. If they ever remake P4 again (lol) they should put Sho as a NPC in some days since has been observing the IT since the beginning. And huh, all this talk about him being a guest and that he'll have his own bonds to make in the future.... So that's why a lot of people were expecting him to be the main character of P5!
-The celebration party Yosuke promised since the last game.. Woo! So. Many. Interactions!!
-Oh my god the girls having a crush on Ken-ken
-Haha, the whole scene with Mitsuru, Junpei, Yosuke and Rise was so funny
-LABRYS WHY WON'T U STAY WITH INVESTIGATION TEAM

Man I love this game haha. Plus all the new characters are so much fun to play as! Time to dive into other modes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not sure if posted before, but in the artbook of PQ in each character's pages, there's the whole cast's (+ Nanako) opinion/comment about that character and some of them are pretty awesome. Check out the translations (so far P4MC, Yosuke and Kanji) in this tumblr
http://blitzente.tumblr.com/
and here's P3MC's but I have read that there are lot of errors with it (like Kanji calling him a 'pansy' instead of 'cool', Chie eating him, etc.)
http://40.media.tumblr.com/68d8e12773e59fd425cdcc39e9cd655f/tumblr_niytl0CsW01u29y89o1_540.png

-Yosuke confirmed as Kanji's dad!
-Koromaru's reaction to Kanji compared to others lol
-Everyone almost has a positive opinion on P3MC except for Yosuke and Yukari :p
-Take a look at how everyone from SEES have a nice opinion/comment about Yosuke aaaaand then compared it to hateful/weird ones from IT. (also WTF at Naoto's?)

wmlk

Sometimes, I just hope that Dragon's Dogma Online, FFXV, Xenoblade X, and Persona 5 come out all within the same six months or something. FFXV will probably ruin that, though :/

Meia

"Persona is on the brink of being a true global phenomenon in gaming, and it may just begin with Persona 5"

- IGN

It's certainly Atlus's ball to drop at this point, especially if this hits before FFXV. Still weird seeing something like that written on IGN. :p

Jawmuncher

So late but

(P4AU spoilers)

Episode [Redacted]
-Watching how much Adachi has changed since the ending of P4 is pretty cool.
-So Kagutsuchi was wary of him because he had "god's power"? I suppose that's refering to him being one of Izanami's pawns?
-Awww, that ending scene with Dojima.
-CABBAGE WAS NEVER MENTIONED

True Ending
-Sweet. I love how Sho turned out to be. If they ever remake P4 again (lol) they should put Sho as a NPC in some days since has been observing the IT since the beginning. And huh, all this talk about him being a guest and that he'll have his own bonds to make in the future.... So that's why a lot of people were expecting him to be the main character of P5!
-The celebration party Yosuke promised since the last game.. Woo! So. Many. Interactions!!
-Oh my god the girls having a crush on Ken-ken
-Haha, the whole scene with Mitsuru, Junpei, Yosuke and Rise was so funny
-LABRYS WHY WON'T U STAY WITH INVESTIGATION TEAM

You didn't fix your spoiler. You might have by the time I post this though. Now to talk about P4AU

I was waiting until I beat PFAU since I indeed though it would be P5 related. I'm holding out hope we see sho in P5 or something else. There was just WAY too much teasing about his future and everything else, plus the red hair I mean come on. I'm not well versed with persona team but they don't strike me as the trolling type aside from the last live stream. Since P3 and P4 they haven't left anything that open have they? Since they have a hand in writing the arena stuff right?

No matter how much I shit post on twitter, I'm pretty confident that Sho Minazuki is not going to appear in Persona 5. A third Arena game, maybe, but mainline? Not a chance.

wmlk

It's certainly Atlus's ball to drop at this point, especially if this hits before FFXV. Still weird seeing something like that written on IGN. :p

A lot of big video game sites have journalists who are JRPG fans. It's just that there has never been a reason to talk about them until recently.

Jawmuncher

No matter how much I shit post on twitter, I'm pretty confident that Sho Minazuki is not going to appear in Persona 5. A third Arena game, maybe, but mainline? Not a chance.
I'll never stop believing. Love how I can already use your own creation.

They left the Elizabeth story open. Doubt Sho's in P5 as anything but a cameo or something.
I forgot all about that. Wonder what that will work into.

I'd be very surprised if 5 continues in any way from the Arena games. At most we might get some reference to the Shadow Operatives.

My biggest confusion is where another arena game would even go. mainly because of the roster. Would be quite the coincidence to get the same roster again.

mdubs

Banned

- IGN

A lot of major outlets have/had editors who are huge Persona fans, Jason from Kotaku, a number from IGN (Mitch, formerly Greg and Colin), Dale formerly of Destructoid just off the top of my head. The major sites will cover Persona 5 hard

Jawmuncher

If someone is bored and wants to make me a bingo card here is my list. Would make it mysef but all I have is my phone.

• Persona 4 Arena Ultimax for PS4
  • New arena game teased
  • Persona 5 trailer
  • Sho in P5
  • Persona 3 Definitive
  • Persona 4 Arena Anime
  • Persona 4 Dancing Release Date
  • Persona 5 Release date
  • Persona 5 gameplay demo
  • Persona 3 character in P4 Dancing
  • Nanako cooking game
  • A new Persona Q game
  • original persona manga
  • Dojima centric game
  • Miku & Persona Cross over
  • Persona 2 returns in some form!
  • Cross save for PS3/PS4 P5
  • New Arena Location Test Dates
  • P4G for PS4/PS3
  • Catherine shown in some form
  • Sho in every title revealed at event
  • 3 party members shown for P5
  • P5 MC talks a lot
  • Teddie gets out of the suit during event
  • Marie is shownfinewhatevergeezjerk

Kind of hard to make a serious list with that many slots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom