• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT7| P5 is nyaow. (Mark all PQ and P4U spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my Persona stream Bingo Card!

6R2oAon.jpg

Your expectations are way to high. Calm down.

Meia

People actually want Persona 4: Dancing All Night?

Let's see. Many fans of these series(and people that don't post here) legitimately think Meguro is one of the best video game composers in the business(he is), and this is going to be a RHYTHM game featuring his work, and oh yeah have characters from P4 in it with new designs.

Is it really hard to see WHY people would be excited???

How do you guys make these nice bingo cards?

Also doing all of Margarets request in one sitting was nice, but damn did it burn all my money :X

84X

Banned
So given that we know basically nothing about her, how do you think she'll turn out?
Another Labrys or another Sho?

My gut feeling of her would be more like Rei and Zen in that she's just there for the plot and not much else. To be honest, I'm pretty worried about how Rise will be handled now that she has centre stage.

My (super serious) plot expectations:
1. Everyone loves retcons!
2. Yu drops everything he's doing to go dance, because his life is obviously downhill from here.
3. Rest of the IT arrive too because really, what else do they do.
4. Yu saves and befriends Kanami instantly! Hooray!
5. Rise be jelly for 5 seconds.
6. Dancing!
7. Dancing!
8. More God Damn Dancing!
9. Yu has a dance off with
Izanami
-no-whogivesashit.
10. Yu trips, all hope it lost.
11. Rise, the canonically strongest persona user (see: Ultimax), one shots the villain.
12. Happy ending, IT will cry and say goodbye for the hundredth time, probably leaving Kanami in the tv world.

Despite my stupid jokes, I'm really excited for the game and how the story will even work (the potential of it being so bad is only more intriguing to me).

So given that we know basically nothing about her, how do you think she'll turn out?
Another Labrys or another Sho?

You mean how Labrys and Sho are going to be forgotten in any future Persona games because how late they were introduced?

Yeah, hope that doesn't happen. I'm already bummed that Labrys is only in P4A/P4AU, which don't have nearly as much emphasis on story as the regular Persona games

I don't know if i should expect Sho to return now that he's a
guest of the Velvet Room now
, or to expect he's not coming back

Also, glad to see more people also want a definitive version of P3. Back when i only visited /r/megaten, it seemed like everyone was against it and i was the only one who wanted it

You mean how Labrys and Sho are going to be forgotten in any future Persona games because how late they were introduced?

Much more simple:
Labrys = Best creation on YHVH's green earth. Protect at all costs.
Sho = Insufferable, yet supposed to like. Send to non-canon hell to take FeMC's place.

Lunar15

Guys, John Hardin is my uncle that works for Atlus and one day he left a piece of paper out and on it said that coming this summer is Persona 4 The Golden Anime Part 2: Kanamin Kitchen Adventure and it's a prequel to P4D that takes place during Persona 4 where Kanamin is secretly behind the scenes and setting up more awesome school concert scenes and going to hot springs

its gonna be great

p.s. that's the only announcement

Guys, John Hardin is my uncle that works for Atlus and one day he left a piece of paper out and on it said that coming this summer is Persona 4 The Golden Anime Part 2: Kanamin Kitchen Adventure and it's a prequel to P4D that takes place during Persona 4 where Kanamin is secretly behind the scenes and setting up more awesome school concert scenes and going to hot springs

its gonna be great

No.

p.s. that's the only announcement

NOOOOOOOO!

I mean I'm wondering if Kanami will be a good addition to the cast or a bad one, represented by Labrys and Sho respectively.

Am I still being annoyingly obtuse?
Sorry, maybe it's just because my opinions on Arena and Ultimax were MUCH more optimistic than everyone else's and I thoroughly enjoyed the story, so I'm not quite getting it...

Are you saying one was a good addition, and the other was poor?

84X

Banned
Much more simple:
Labrys = Best creation on YHVH's green earth. Protect at all costs.
Sho = Insufferable, yet supposed to like. Send to non-canon hell to take FeMC's place.

If we're being that basic about it I'd say Kanami will be more Sho tier... but maybe I hold some sort of bias.

(Took every ounce of strength not to make a Sho pun)

Not a single bingo with "old japanese lady" on it? :|

On it.

Not a single bingo with "old japanese lady" on it? :|
Dammit I had that written down! I got distracted by the Teddie fondling / Datsu Nugu and I ended up using them both instead of saving a spot for her. Please imagine one of those squares on my board is her! ^_^

Kanra

So,anyone have a link or know when the main events start at for those in Pacific time? I wanna make sure I prepared for the storm and see if I can watch them live.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Just started up PQ and the weird version of Like a Dream Come True (e.g. the P4 social link music) grates on my ears for some reason.

I see you're all making bingo cards, so I decided to join in the fun with my "Persona Super Live #BELIEVE Bingo"

I have clearly had too much to drink and someone should take my computer away from me, when's Japan ;__;

Argh this early November conversation with Dojima is frustrating
How hard is it for MC to just walk up to a tv and stick his hand into it to prove his story is true?

atlusprime

Atlus PR
These Persona Music Fest bingo cards are brilliant.

Favorite square so far is "Atlus Trolls Us All" as the free space.

Teddie Groping is a close 2nd.

Not that Persona 4 or Golden was that hard in particular, but the combo of being able to pick your skills + skill cards make creating end game Persona that can wreck face waaaay too easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom