• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT7| P5 is nyaow. (Mark all PQ and P4U spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, looks like the February 3rd server maintenance is already taking effect.

None of the Persona sites are loading for me, and are doing the same loading loop they did the first time they were down for maintenance. That's really interesting. I wonder if they're preparing the inevitable site updates for when the new trailers do go live at the stream.

Would you guys like to see a Persona 3 for the Vita (like P3P+P3FES+more!?)

I don't really care either way. None of the presentation downgrades in P3P bother me much. I'd have to see what other additional content they'd be adding to decide if I'd get it or not.

Wow, looks like the February 3rd server maintenance is already taking effect.

None of the Persona sites are loading for me, and are doing the same loading loop they did the first time they were down for maintenance. That's really interesting. I wonder if they're preparing the inevitable site updates for when the new trailers do go live at the stream.

That was short maintenance, The sites are already back.

Logash

The only thing I want from the event is gameplay of Persona 5. A very distant number 2 is a definitive edition of Persona 3 for my Vita. Japanese release date would also be nice but I don't want to be disappointed so I am better off thinking otherwise.

I think they can manage a third P4 anime. I'm sure there's some stuff at the bottom of the barrel they can scrape up.
Persona 4: The Search for More Money

EDIT: The idol band sequence is easily the worst new thing Golden added that I've seen so far. Absurd, not terribly funny, and takes several days of actual in game time. Blah.

Interesting though, that, thanks to this, it's not possible to take Naoto into the TV world prior to the fall uniforms becoming default (there's like a few days of leeway in the original version where I went in just for the hell of it). So does that mean there is no art of Naoto's summer uniform All-Out Attack in Golden, as that is defined by default clothing? Interesting.

Dantis

B821dvuCIAAwo8Z.png:orig

I drew a picture of how I think Naoto might look in P4D in case we get new P4D stuff on Wednesday.

I've hyperlinked it so as not to spoil anything for Dawg. Am I not considerate?

Never mind, cat's out of the bag.

Nimby

Banned
It's my dream. Persona 4 fans have a definitive version to enjoy now. I want the same experience for my favorite title.

Complete definitve versions of P3 and P4 with HD models bundled with P5 for $59.99. That would be amazing but extremely unlikely.

Logash

Complete definitve versions of P3 and P4 with HD models bundled with P5 for $59.99. That would be amazing but extremely unlikely.

Yeah, extremely unrealistic. Especially considering there is no reason not to sell P3 HD as a stand alone title if they put the work in to it.

84X

Banned
B-but Bayonetta 2...

An upscaled P3 with new events alone would give them enough reason to charge for it, add in HD models and you got yourself a $60 game.

Also I just remembered Kanami... low expectations for that one.

Logash

B-but Bayonetta 2...

That's true but completely different situations dawg. You think the same company that made and sold 3 versions of Persona 3, 2 versions of persona 4 AND made two versions of the Persona 4 anime., will not make an HD version of a game and sell it as a full game.

Dawg

It's pretty hard to avoid at this point, to be fair, I suppose.
Agreed.

I don't really mind either, I don't think it's that big of a deal :p

Someone accidentally spoiled something far worse. I don't know exactly what it means, but it's related to Nanako and it sucks.

For me, it's a different than anticipating Persona 5. It's silly but I like persona music so I hope it's a good game.

I know what you mean. I also love the music of Persona games. Though they always releasing soundtracks..

I seriously can't understand that hype for the dance game (if it is really real)

LX_Theo

Banned
I know what you mean. I also love the music of Persona games. Though they always releasing soundtracks..

I seriously can't understand that hype for the dance game (if it is really real)

You doubt it being real?

Its not hard to imagine how someone could anticipate a rhythm game. They can be quite fun when they have music you like.

Zebetite

Banned
RE: Dancing All Night, I'm not exactly into the whole idol thing they've got going on visually, and if that game has a story mode it will almost certainly be the dumbest and worst of the P4 spinoffs in that regard (a tall order,) but the fundamental idea of a rhythm game with Persona music is rad as hell. I'm into it for that alone.

The trailers didn't give any indication that there'd be Persona 3 music, though, so if that's the case it's a big oversight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom