• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT8| Coming Winter 2014

atlusprime

Atlus PR
2NwjMtG.jpg

STG

Hey!

There once was a video on youtube where they compared the persona 4 izanagi awakening anime sections, It showed how over the top the golden anime version was compared to the game and the normal anime.
Does anyone remember this and has a link to that? I can't find it anymore.

Things happened today last year and the year before, since it's the anniversary of the day that Atlus became a publisher (iirc). There was nothing scheduled for today, and only things which did happen were SMT IV Final related. I guess there was very minor #FE news too, but that doesn't really count.

The stream on the 30th is a general SEGA stream, but it will include SMT IV Final stuff. There's nothing Persona scheduled at all for the future, although we're probably due a new Stalker Club soon

Style

Banned
tumblr_inline_mra73mIdMs1qz4rgp.gif

No.

Once again, we've got extra PersonaGAF representation in the upcoming werewolf game with Crimson's addition. Heh, don't die too quickly; there are only 5 of us and 3 were going to die before Day 2 last time.

WE COULD START BY BEING MORE NICE TO EACH OTHER. *hrmph*

Tamanon

Banned
The P5 website had the most minor of updates earlier today. Just updating a slight CSS tag on one line, but it was the first update in almost 2 months!

Hey!

There once was a video on youtube where they compared the persona 4 izanagi awakening anime sections, It showed how over the top the golden anime version was compared to the game and the normal anime.
Does anyone remember this and has a link to that? I can't find it anymore.

The P4GA awakening scene was so over the top I'll never forget it. I can't say I know what video you mean, though.

Sophia

Can't believe it's been 2 years since P5 was formally announced. What a roller coaster of emotions that stream was.

The 72 hours of my life I will never forget, alongside the 48 or so of the gameplay reveal. Over 10,000 people on my re-stream, and during the gameplay reveal I was pulling out the seats on the couch to sleep in my grandmother's computer room. :p

And just think, this time next year you'll all have played it* and be spending your time arguing who the best girl is.

*Unless you're European, check back in 2017.

Sophia

And just think, this time next year you'll all have played it* and be spending your time arguing who the best girl is.

*Unless you're European, check back in 2017.

We already know who the best girl is:
Scrunchy Girl, of course.

Still trying to figure out the remaining three lines from the theme song. I think line #6 is "They'll break us of resolve", but I'm still not sure about the other two.

Even if we do assume no more delays, there's a chance that it might not be out, or might have only just come out in NA at this time next year.

Depending on localisation delays, and when "Summer 2016" actually is at least.

Even if we do assume no more delays, there's a chance that it might not be out, or might have only just come out in NA at this time next year.

Depending on localisation delays, and when "Summer 2016" actually is at least.

I'm optimistic and believe that it'll have a quick localization time like SMT4, but you're right they may hold off on it and make it a Holiday Title (which, even still, y'all will devour the game in like a week, let's be real).

Nimby

Banned
Persona 5 at PSX:

"Now how about some Persona 5?"

*woo applause*

"Summer 2016"

"Now let's talk about Destiny some more."

FluxWaveZ

Persona 5 at PSX:

"Now how about some Persona 5?"

*woo applause*

"Summer 2016"

"Now let's talk about Destiny some more."

But that would be huge, because there's no guarantee North America gets Persona 5 in summer 2016. Hell, right now I think it would be more reasonable to think we get it in Fall 2016, or even Winter (i.e. November).

I would honestly be surprised to see Persona 5 at PSX at this point. There's no trailer that's easy to localise anymore, and I doubt that localisation is far enough along to even do something like dubbing over PV2 or 3. A narrower release window is about the only new news we could get, and I'm not sure Atlus USA would want to commit to one. Plus there aren't any Atlus games at all listed to be present. I'd like to be surprised, but I don't have high hopes any more. Given the game's track record, I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't even get a montage appearance.

But I feel like all this has been said before.

Given that a page on their site seems to be set aside for it, I do expect an SMT IV Final announcement soonish though.

Nimby

Banned
But that would be huge, because there's no guarantee North America gets Persona 5 in summer 2016. Hell, right now I think it would be more reasonable to think we get it in Fall 2016, or even Winter (i.e. November).

Err I guess. Forget it was only confirmed for Summer in Japan. If it's mentioned it'll be something like I said with just '2016' or in some upcoming games reel.

Top Bottom