• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT8| Coming Winter 2014

Lunar15

Never.

Because the game is cancelled.

P4D sold so well in Japan that SEGA put P-Studio in charge of all the Miku games from now on.

Weiss

Banned
I've said it before, but I'd really like a PQ successor starring the Shadow Operatives, or even a remake of SMT If.

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
Do you remember when people were calling the complete lack of P5 info a genius type of new style marketing campaign, so that everyone could go into their fully localised version of the game in December 2015 with a relatively blank slate?

Good times.

Shun

I thought I mind as well ask here since the audience overlaps.

It's not a persona game but if anyone would like to help contribute to an OT title or anything else it would be greatly appreciated.

A funny title but one that won't really deter people from them game would be appreciated. I'd try to avoid something like SMT x FE since I don't want the thread full of, this is not what I asked for bullshit or this game is gonna suck in comparison to x game.

If not, I'll go bathe in my Fire Emblem iDOLM@STER heaven and have Tsucchan and Shicchan host akushukai events with Kiria and Sallya. Let fans meet them and give handshakes and nspire all the fans in game. #FE is so good, Fire Emblem idols my heart still can't take it. ⁽⁽٩(๑˃̶͈̀ ᗨ ˂̶͈́)۶⁾⁾ ლ(´ڡ`ლ)

I will laugh if the game does have AKB style akushukai as an in game feature tho. That and model viewer for in game lives. ahhhhh (*´﹃`*)

Weiss

Banned

It's not a persona game but if anyone would like to help contribute to an OT title or anything else it would be greatly appreciated.

A funny title but one that won't really deter people from them game would be appreciated. I'd try to avoid something like SMT x FE since I don't want the thread full of, this is not what I asked for bullshit or this game is gonna suck in comparison to x game.

If not, I'll go bathe in my Fire Emblem iDOLM@STER heaven and have Tsucchan and Shicchan host akushukai events with Kiria and Sallya. Let fans meet them and give handshakes and nspire all the fans in game. #FE is so good, Fire Emblem idols my heart still can't take it. ⁽⁽٩(๑˃̶͈̀ ᗨ ˂̶͈́)۶⁾⁾ ლ(´ڡ`ლ)

I will laugh if the game does have AKB style akushukai as an in game feature tho. That and model viewer for in game lives. ahhhhh (*´﹃`*)

Every single word of this fills me with incredible rage.

Shun

Every single word of this fills me with incredible rage.

It's okay Atlus will probably have a gravure game for Risette in the future if they feel like there aren't enough funds.

Persona 4 Dancing patch where we get to watch lives and dance battles as well as take pictures of out favorite characters and see them progress through the demon entertainment industry!

Olengie

Honestly, I would probably get that Gravure Game. I bet the story will be stupidly hilarious.

I mean, Idolmaster has those Gravure "games" already.

Shun

幻影異聞録#FE/ Genei Ibunroku #FE Import | Fire Emblem's new spinoff Performa

Tsucchan and Shicchan Aims To Be #1 Idol!

Is this title okay? Any adjustments or suggestions?

Nachos

幻影異聞録 #FE/Genei Ibunroku #FE |Import OT| Shin Megami Tensei: Performa

Don't use the monospace English letters. They look weird and are less likely to display properly for some users if you put them in a title.

Is this English?

Shun

幻影異聞録 #FE/Genei Ibunroku #FE |Import OT| Shin Megami Tensei: Performa

Don't use the monospace English letters. They look weird and are less likely to display properly for some users if you put them in a title.

Is this English?

Not my first language.

幻影異聞録 #FE/Genei Ibunroku #FE |Import OT| SMT48
I like this.

JCX

Was just thinking that Damon Albarn/Gorillaz could make a fantastic Persona OST. Fits a lot of the musical tones from P3/P4.

Lunar15

There's already been an American Persona

breakfast-club.jpg

I want a persona game set in 1930/1940s America.

Mainly because I just love that era. Can you imagine an Al Capone-esque villain with a persona?

Top Bottom