• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT9| SPOILER TAGS OR DIE

If you've actually written anything significant about your views on Naoto, feel free to post it here. I'd genuinely be interested in reading it.
mostly just conversating with PK, which happens a lot

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=224407452#post224407452

started there a few pages back

most significant post I think: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=224439492&postcount=2939

I agree with everything you wrote on how her character is, you focus on her issues as her being childish whereas I look at them as insecurities. I think its similar though

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=224439492&postcount=2939

asagami_

Banned
For Persona 1, which soundtrack do y'all prefer? PSX OST sounds like it fits better in many cases -and it's apparently far more varied- but I'll be damned if A Lone Prayer is any worse than that generic PSX battle theme.

Looking into giving PSP P1 a go and was wondering if I should get this one soundtrack fix patch floating around

What you say? If PSX P1 battle theme sounds like if it came directly from a Mortal Kombat game!
Yeah thanks to that sounds generic, but it's still pretty exciting.

A Lone Player is a typical Meguro & Yumi Kawamura song, so it's fine. Personally I love it but I don't know if this is the general consensus. The PSP music is not bad, it's not fit in the overall game but it's not like they bring Lotus to do music in a game where not is neccesary.

The PSP music is not bad, it's not "fit" always in the overall game (or changes the mood to something more upbeat... something I am not against in this game) but it's not like they bring Lotus Juice to do music in a game where is not neccesary.

PK Gaming

CyFk3hvUAAAXHdF.jpg

source

Mediking

I actually had a Persona dream last night.... I was at work and doing my usual thing. Then I started seeing people from my past and they transformed into literal Personas. I woke up with my heart racing.

But, uh.... anyway.... Who in PersonaGaf is buying Final Fantasy XV? I am!

DNAbro

I actually had a Persona dream last night.... I was at work and doing my usual thing. Then I started seeing people from my past and they transformed into literal Personas. I woke up with my heart racing.

Yeah I'm getting FFXV. Hope it ends up good.

I'll need a teensy bit more motivation.

PK Gaming

Yo can we talk about how P3 plagiarized the fuck out of this semi obscure 2004 YA novel

The Midnighters Trilogy is a science-fiction fantasy series written by Scott Westerfeld. It was published by Eos in 2004. It comprises three books; The Secret Hour, Touching Darkness and Blue Noon. Over the course of the trilogy Jessica encounters other Midnighters with whom she allies herself. The protagonists in the trilogy are the eponymous Midnighters Desdemona (referred to as Dess), Rex, Jonathan, and Melissa. The antagonists of the series are Darklings and Slithers, dangerous and powerful beings that created and live in the Blue Hour.

In the Midnighters Trilogy, individuals born at midnight are able to live within the Blue Time while in Bixby, Oklahoma. These individuals are referred to as "Midnighters". As well as the ability to travel within the Blue Time, each Midnighter is gifted with super-human abilities.

lmao

D

Deleted member 518609

Unconfirmed Member

I'll be waiting on reviews. I didn't like Duscae or the Platinum Demo much, but I enjoyed Judgement Disc a lot more than I expected, so my interest in the game has gone back up.
I definitely plan on at least getting it eventually, but I'll wait and see how it's received before deciding to get it this close to release.

Yo can we talk about how P3 plagiarized the fuck out of this semi obscure 2004 YA novel
lmao

Yeah, that is insane. The Japanese translation of the first book didn't actually release till mid 2007 though, and P3 came out a year earlier, so I doubt Hashino or anyone actually ripped it off. I do wonder though if they heard the premise from someone though.

...Holy shit, I've read that book. I've never noticed that in all my time of being a Persona fan.

They're actually not that similar once you get past the synopsis.

Edit: I just looked through the Wikipedia article and it says this at the bottom:

Parallels can be drawn between "The Blue Hour" from the Midnighters Trilogy and "The Dark Hour" in the Atlus game Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3. The Dark Hour is also a hidden hour that occurs between midnight and 12:01 A.M.

lol

PK Gaming

Yeah, that is insane. The Japanese translation of the first book didn't actually release till mid 2007 though, and P3 came out a year earlier, so I doubt Hashino or anyone actually ripped it off. I do wonder though if they heard the premise from someone though.

I'm actually just messing around, though it's one hell of an amazing coincidence

Besides, they ripped off Buffy :V

Setsu00

I was deadset on buying a PS4 for FF15, but I really dislike all the changes made to the original concept and the final product doesn't appeal to me anymore.

I'm glad that it's coming out tho and I hope it reviews well, just because I hope that we can collectively move on from FF15.

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening

Mediking

Amazon, pls. Don't do this to me. Pics from ME. Took these pics today. One sec its coming Feb 14th and the next sec.... ;_;

Code:
[IMG]https://gm1.ggpht.com/TfpuptyEL5VuKBA4oh73KH50gU1gftoWEYaTsL5s-YbStkQb1e-HoaCFQ8tGjrbQVf_Ih_ST70iaKx3McoGVdr18mUXAjT6QuAEgA4XL2_oQVtHrq0RS9cPDkz81FmRUet5Blon2uQQiiOS2In1SB1JQGpYpCEclq6qk4ZqCH8nlqI7WfkZGDgFf6myGI05ZVukrAJPj9bMdBUGMv5d7PPR89HlGYuyhFqOo0P9jVTY0a5xbJXdl9voGVayl9iMS3oyeMWr0rHiWHIme0k9nERCoI3VC5D-_mN3Y0o1NcFgPTJbNrF9k7hoxXlWb-Cei0M3SV_NdXyca-a18dDKni__d16zmxlNnbNjpHJU-XIsXNmKHWDDTRETjRv1De3X0krn8bw0HJYsy4Egp0JRi-t1Ov5fcWr_RSxIYPDTSZUlwIjwcycP_UtqnQtC7UVaEJUaPO-wLizLg5jlzy3f-FwAeEkoWQ4TWoG2f-o7q3RjcL74ifcrqxYuxXqWKesWySP7ieyQ_cGTnh5Osj9P9zZ-vgvie-isQBjZcyTqUXpOr7Byhs9V3sGMKejoQO_pbFN5KglNJqp9mcniyHGsOeA7bpmTl5mBvPQeswfXEJoXTrizMPxlbG3OSxGfMXhybon8z79ZpSAGrXh6vWLGhcMhlPE4btHsK_JwrYS3Ojf_pQOaBIsIxM5QvkBcBpQlaPtFWMMcpcXI=w1366-h662-l75-ft[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]https://gm1.ggpht.com/ptyeySVbMykCczQIKiJ21VKZMFgqnBAoC8UqIk6oL43q29HdfU4d1fFaI4lA_NKHZCQjLA7htD6MvuQ5mtp76uSJ8gsxbNUSBxId8QeCykbjTQAp9P4J3nkhczeMyeZbdnIj1Ls2h_zmZCJRSIeReb1rbvN4Ks9iUjobEPCImDQcghtO5BuL_ESB-sdhFaYPRhHQIqrdFJnQ3fiLLzXSqn_HoEFn_4IWnifK3kCEL4QeUU2Jqu2OrYBdIdqmZLdWHjkZs1o5ml9ceyXngE1iyV1D86l90luoqMp3_-1ERTsTmUNTPwuKua0UrkzARzwHOE-uqtmE17FAFVRtSbjV_R5WbVy1NUi4d8hnElRgCDUGsAgnPeI1kawRUfAVkkTo_r6MdJKfwlBq8ehq9UFpzRelyQtefXBCO4JS2gbU4Bh4A_OuJEb5yqXZ2QxrrDxp5rg5QtC1YYatbE3ryGnPgAREhCXgCUv8VJOwIQULQ0vwNipohvQxD5oxS6QZEwiL4ldrB8TJuN3RFeNCQODCzpOK7S-wl-wS7CiJFv9gFSg4bNZ1FZMkWM9hs52Yqq496kymehtmjFiqs3tH90A4pO2VcpEoX8h5ZceTT5l8f-GaqMOdFhn6K1UGzopdHoTM8JwfhnPewRbIKMpqjK1Qbzwi6zdhAGdKVhA6z4ydPKtcCOcymgIuWNWBeGnr8coLMNk4c_uv6kM=w1366-h662-l75-ft[/IMG]

Top Bottom