• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT9| SPOILER TAGS OR DIE

Dugna

Makio

that New dub trailer

This dub i swear.... i know this can going to sound better than this judging in the livestream gameplay.

(i hope).

They should stop this exclusive themes and personas to only digital, make it a preorder thing for both physical and digital not everyone has money to buy the LE and a digital version.

I doubt the Personas will be exclusive, but the theme is annoying, especially if it's the 20th Anniversary one.

I think the Morgana PS4 theme is free today. I

It's in the free section but not available yet.

Do you have a link to this? I can't seem to find it. NVM, got it.

Might be the theme tied to the PSX app though, which I think it exclusive to attendees.

Lynx_7

also what are other good and cool playstation 4 titles my friends? ps3 remasters are acceptable recommendations because i never owned a ps3 personally

(also ps2 hd remasters because y'all better believe i'm picking up ff12 when it comes out)

Hello friend, I want to help you but first you gotta tell me what you like and what you've already played. Otherwise I'll just try to shoot in every direction and see if something hits.

Do you perhaps like this litte thing some call JRPGs? You could try Digimon Cyber Sleuth, it's pretty fun and the whole monster raising aspect can be somewhat addictive, though it's also very low budget and it shows at times. There's also Disgaea 5 which I've never played myself, but a lot of people praise it so you could give it a try. There's FF X/X-2 HD but you probably have that already.

If you like perfectly average experiences try the Tales series. I mean, Tales of Zestiria. On the same note, you could play some Musous. I think Dragon Quest Heroes is fun but I'm a DQ fanboy so if you're not already into the franchise you probably won't like it as much.

Odin Sphere Leaf three sirs was very well received.

Do you enjoy Souls games? No? Then play Bloodborne and learn to like them.
In all seriousness it's a great game, even if I'm not as in love with it as the rest of gaf is. Dark Souls 3 is also great

If you like platformers Rayman Legends is good and, uh, pretty much the only option unless you want to join us starved children in the dry desert known as the Wii U.

PS3 remasters? I can vouch for The Last of Us if you like narrative driven games with a touch of survival horror and lots of character drama. You could always try the Uncharted collection too, though I've only played the first title and didn't think too highly of it. There's God of War 3 and Devil May Cry 4 if you're into hack and slash. Gravity Rush is supposed to be good? Never been too interested in it myself.

OH, definitely buy Valkyria Chronicles Remastered if you haven't played it yet!

If you like entirely narrative driven experiences, the new King's Quest is really fun! Life is Strange and Until Dawn are also supposed to be pretty good but I haven't tried them myself yet. Then there's Telltale's stuff, which is their bread and butter. GOT is apparently mediocre but The Wolf Among Us gets some praise.

Don't know what else I could recommend you besides the really obvious stuff. Ever heard of this little known game called The Witcher 3? Maybe Ratchet & Clank? FF XIV? Metal Gear Solid V? Yeah, you probably heard of them.

There's Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 if you're into anime fighters or DBZ I guess? Guilty Gear Xrd if you like fighting games at all. Street Fighter V multiplayer is great.

Maybe try some indie titles. I'm interested in Darkest Dungeon, Invisible Inc., Inside, Divinity: Original Sin, Wasteland 2 and Guacamelee myself but I usually think of them more as PC titles than PS4. Speaking of games I see more as PC titles than console, there's also XCOM 2.

DodKa8Q.jpg

Preoder theme is the protagonist theme and avatar set.

Hope they make that one available seperately

Makio

Maybe I just have a high tolerance for dubs but I honestly thought it sounded pretty good.

The voices sounds good the delivery sounds off , specially the last line "whole world waiting Phantom Thieves next move bla bla" but like i say before is something persona trailers suffer since Q when the dub sound crappy but gets better in game and context

Now that's the apology theme they should've given us:|

Give Ryuji for free was a smart move he is like one of less popular characters not way are going to give away a popular theme for free and lose all that "mah waifu" or "mah MC" sweet money ....

OrionX

Give Ryuji for free was a smart move he is like one of less popular characters not way are going to give away a popular theme for free and lose all that "mah waifu" or "mah MC" sweet money ....

I mean it was still nice of them to give us something, but yeah I figured that was why they chose Ryuji too. lol

I imported the game, but just seeing that wants to make me do even more playthroughs once the English version comes out mostly because I can fully understand everything easier...still not gunna get used to not having the JP voices though they're top tier.

Did you miss the dual audio announcement?

PK Gaming

2770352697_b83637afdf.jpg

I SUMMON.............THE PHANTOM THIEF JOKER, IN ATTACK MODE

THIS CARD'S SPECIAL ABILITY... ALLOWS ME TO DISCARD ONE PHANTOM THIEF CARD FROM MY HAND... AND SPECIAL SUMMON IT TO THE FIELD

SO NOW... I'LL DISCARD MY PHANTOM THIEF RYUJI CARD, AND THEN SUMMON IT TO THE FIELD! AND THEN, I'LL ACTIVATE PHANTOM THIEF RYUJI'S SPECIAL ABILITY. BY PAYING 2000 LIFE POINTS... I CAN SEARCH MY DECK AND SUMMON 2 MORE PHANTOM THIEF CARDS. COME ON OUT, PHANTOM THIEF ANN AND PHAN TOM THIEF MORGANA

NOW ATTACK, ALL TOGETHER WITH QUADRUPLE DARK LIGHTNING HURRICANE INFERNO!!!

Top Bottom