• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT9| SPOILER TAGS OR DIE

Makio

Rivers in the desert is so damn good.

Still cant believe "Life Will Change" beat it in the best OST poll.....

And listening to "Will Power" recently thanks to that poll and damn it grows in me badly , cant get tired of Meguro + Guitar winning combo. I can see why it takes that 5 spot in the poll, "Gatekeeper" is very good as well.

Setsu00

Still cant believe "Life Will Change" beat it in the best OST poll.....

And listening to "Will Power" recently thanks to that poll and damn it grows in me badly , cant get tired of Meguro + Guitar winning combo. I can see why it takes that 5 spot in the poll, "Gatekeeper" is very good as well.

Rivers in the Desert is good, but it lacks the punch of Life Will Change. I can see why the latter won.

?!?!?!?!?! Gonna try to fix this... gimme a few hours. Lmao.

.... Nothing is working..... ughhhh....

lU9lv6LWjakNiydK1lYuFaR0sOlASAZn1XMJFEX_XOH8Ab6iYDGYHs9Z4LDegLmqJ-ippaLS56RSjQNB7r463RX7d2VTQzhDlPUhw1PsKErPvxsctS-Wl_OxRLTI7QqQIWNCZEKBUIlaCnL9lyhOQ1CP5_llp0monVTpKwYwDWTTjxrdqR07tTWUnPUEEby6o_RYXbwQh8xW1uRf6huxtHv4v2YPG3ei9pwgdxXZN3qwixwfQVjyTrlKz21zLOORKtxPsclr3EyPDtEQtUkgsciDXpvQTa1KBn1lQ7wYk-VPuJIkc5hEpauR8Pi9HNkxdjRYbrAx14H7YkyMyyiwwz_fWAu1Y_eU07fKaBGuYaHnNvDXIQyhyWfnmWZH4pvYwxbjVocrvxw3n-zkxR-l67kQlC8Tema4OuTNYciRgEVXVL4-nBxw1NW7_rI5QcJa-JMJb-s8EYrRuCtAc9jyvJRdBOaXcW3JD1PRkvWDH7_7IzwPlMj_Lu7jihAPT5bNFZnXR7rsFznMM4EBYw5H3lYIQpv1b-CxKBKgTwtYwksurL3-nw8RZDpJNsPN7h0tYBoPzHMPh94YJaE55Pclkd64Wii1dtZKTz9uGdLDN15-Y_7Aq4gsZ73G6WQ1XxyjoXZYI0YaEnuX8NG_c0d4_UFFd-2hxkLNAJGPj7u6PBPyY2LMrso_pS3xJem1htl-SP2ibYOmV9I=w1366-h613-l75-ft

^ Still no pic, huh? D:
Nnnnnnnnnope.

Hahahaha

I put about 20 minutes into FFXV but was too bored to keep going, so I watched some Shirayuki. Persona delay hurts...especially with TITS TC not for a while either

I'll probably just try and fly through XV to move on, play some of the western shit I have piling up, dishonored 2, deus ex etc

Still getting extremely pissed at Amazon for not changing the shipping date for my order of the Take Your Heart edition, it's been what, two and a half, three weeks since the delay has been announced?

I'm seriously starting to get worried and angry, especially considering this is the first time I've ordered something from Amazon. I've already complained once to Amazon customer service, and they said that they would change it in bulk. They haven't.

What should I do?

Setsu00

Still getting extremely pissed at Amazon for not changing the shipping date for my order of the Take Your Heart edition, it's been what, two and a half, three weeks since the delay has been announced?

I'm seriously starting to get worried and angry, especially considering this is the first time I've ordered something from Amazon. I've already complained once to Amazon customer service, and they said that they would change it in bulk. They haven't.

What should I do?

Just wait a little longer TBH.

Lynx_7

I still have no idea what is this mystical land of Europe you guys keep talking about.

Anyway, I promised myself I wouldn't play another (turn-based) RPG so soon after beating Cyber Sleuth and SMT Apocalypse, but my copy of FF XV still hasn't arrived and suddenly I have the urge to either start TMS or go back to my DeSu / Soul Hackers playthroughs. It takes me so long to finish an RPG once I start, though.
It's both a blessing and a curse to have so many quality Atlus RPGs in my backlog. I haven't even touched P2 IS yet, I'm such a casul.
I just hope the battle system isn't as awful as people say.

What should I do?

Weird, I've seen the delay take effect on my (international, Standard Global shipping) order. So it *was* changed for some, but I really don't understand why it wouldn't have an effect on your order.

Lynx_7

I suppose they're counting rereleases, ports and all that as separate entries. SMT 1 and 2 have a shitton of ports to GBA, iOS, Android, PS1 and the like, Megaten 1 and 2 have SNES remakes, Nocturne has 3 different editions (regular, Maniax and the one with Raidou), "best prices" rereleases on Japan and so on. I'm not sure if that's enough to account for 28 editions though so maybe they really are including the other spin-offs under the MegaTen umbrella.

Dantis

Interesting that the second remix breaks into a different track (one of P5's best) towards the end.

First remix is good, but I'm not sure why Meguro cut out the chorus. I miss it.

EDIT: Just realised it does the chorus right at the end on piano. Pretty nice.

Strimei

P5 Music question.

I was organizing my bookmarks and came across this one from a year ago of the drawing of some of the cast (I think this is from last year's livestream?).

Anyway, what's the title of that song? If it isn't a spoiler, anyway. I want to find it but I'm afraid to search because I'm trying to avoid spoilers.

If its actually a spoilery song, then just let me know and I'll be patient until next year, heh.

Sophia

P5 Music question.

I was organizing my bookmarks and came across this one from a year ago of the drawing of some of the cast (I think this is from last year's livestream?).

Anyway, what's the title of that song? If it isn't a spoiler, anyway. I want to find it but I'm afraid to search because I'm trying to avoid spoilers.

If its actually a spoilery song, then just let me know and I'll be patient until next year, heh.

Not sure the title, but that's the standard boss battle theme.

Mediking

Just to think... if P5 hadn't got delayed (for the millionth time)... we would all be dancing and smiling because the wait would almost be over...

How are you guys preserving hype and excitement? Has it hit that level where now you're just nonchalant about the release? Like you're ready to play but not really super excited anymore? I'm going through that... This Xenoblade Chronicles X Curse better not happen again.

OrionX

Just to think... if P5 hadn't got delayed (for the millionth time)... we would all be dancing and smiling because the wait would almost be over...

How are you guys preserving hype and excitement? Has it hit that level where now you're just nonchalant about the release? Like you're ready to play but not really super excited anymore? I'm going through that... This Xenoblade Chronicles X Curse better not happen again.

I'm never "nonchalant" about Persona. I made it through the wait for FFXV, my hype is invincible.
Unless there's another delay, in which case my spirit would leave my body. ;_;

Mediking

I'm never "nonchalant" about Persona. I made it through the wait for FFXV, my hype is invincible.
Unless there's another delay, in which case my spirit would leave my body. ;_;

Yeah, yeah! I just gotta rewatch the old P5 trailers. Trailers when Joker and Ann and Ryuji were dancing and the mood was really tense.

i'm nonchalant about persona 5 because i have eight hundred million* other games to play

*like... four. i haven't finished smt4a or dq7 3ds or skyrim** and i have ffxv on the way

**and let's be honest i'll probably shelve it after i finish the dawnguard stuff because i already did the dragonborn stuff and i could not care less about the main civil war plot or whatever

also what are other good and cool playstation 4 titles my friends? ps3 remasters are acceptable recommendations because i never owned a ps3 personally

(also ps2 hd remasters because y'all better believe i'm picking up ff12 when it comes out)

Nachos

Persona 5 will be at PSX....?
I mean, they still haven't uploaded the next trailer (and they only doubled up on Yusuke/Makoto because otherwise Makoto's would be on Thanksgiving week), so anything's possible?

I just don't know if a regular character trailer is going to work on that stage. They're basically a drip feed of info for people who are already on board, much less who know what Persona even is.

Top Bottom