• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjkeats

I actually like her design. I never really noticed the maid outfit myself... although one could argue it's a typical medic/nurse like outfit too.

It's the apron in the front, but she looks more like a medic/nurse type.

Like Jello says, it's the apron.

I like her design too, so much my avatar married her. (End-game credit spoiler, maybe.)
The way her skirt is never really kept in place over the wire thing goes well with her attitude. Her kid is hysterical.

Noi

It's the apron in the front, but she looks more like a medic/nurse type.

It's the apron, headdress, and typical chest sticking out from over corset that a lot of stylized maid outfits use. Though I wouldn't mind that as much if it weren't for the steel deathtrap she's wearing for some reason.

How about if all the P4 characters started wearing glasses.

I wouldn't say Lissa dresses like a Maid, but she is one of the stupid character designs.

As a justification for summoning persona like P3's Evokers? Sure.

Lissa's design being dumb is something we can agree on.

Neonsands

Neo Member
So... Is anyone else waiting as eagerly as me for Persona 5? I just really want some kind of news. I own every single game and have loved them all, and this no news thing is killing me slowly.

cjkeats

So... Is anyone else waiting as eagerly as me for Persona 5? I just really want some kind of news. I own every single game and have loved them all, and this no news thing is killing me slowly.

Nah, no one in here is excited at all...
They're all gonna hate it anyways

Speaking of nothing, I started Devil Survivor 2 the other day when the news about the remake came out.
Maybe it's because I'm just coming off FE and EO4 casual modes, but goddamfuckshit this game is hard.

Neonsands

Neo Member
Nah, no one in here is excited at all...
They're all gonna hate it anyways

Speaking of nothing, I started Devil Survivor 2 the other day when the news about the remake came out.
Maybe it's because I'm just coming off FE and EO4 casual modes, but goddamfuckshit this game is hard.

Well, I know people are definitely excited, but I've dreamt about this game. I check almost daily to see if anything new has surfaced. I'm so excited for this game, I will buy whatever console or handheld it comes out on. It's unhealthy how much I want this game.

Marche90

^Sad fact: If a rerelease for the 3DS were to happen, I would buy it. ._.

Like Jello says, it's the apron.

I like her design too, so much my avatar married her. (End-game credit spoiler, maybe.)
The way her skirt is never really kept in place over the wire thing goes well with her attitude. Her kid is hysterical.

This reminds me of the only complain that I have with that game.

Generic stuff that sometimes appear, like in support convos and that particular ending. =/

Trigger

Well, I know people are definitely excited, but I've dreamt about this game. I check almost daily to see if anything new has surfaced. I'm so excited for this game, I will buy whatever console or handheld it comes out on. It's unhealthy how much I want this game.

one of us one of us one of us one of us one us

cj_iwakura

I got this stuff from Jessicat(well not Night Watch)

vb0lvHH.jpg

g3UyksG.jpg

8UpGELM.jpg

dPxX29M.jpg

829uG5y.jpg

Sadly it is ONLY SMT Devil Summoner, not Soul Hackers. :(

Gives me huge appreciation for its universe though.

It's gonna be cool when P5 is announced and it's actually a radical departure from P3 and P4's dull dating sim nonsense.

Haha jk, it's totally gonna be a by the numbers rehash of P3 and P4, except ~HD~, and everyone will praise the excellent characterization and talk about how hilarious the wacky hot springs event is this time.

I hope Persona 5 is a hipster gothic straight edge dark jock preppy sunshine puppy dog tornado george w bush wristwatch xbox live cow and chicken mass effect 3 basketball shoot em up real time strategy hello kitty snoop dogg simulator.

cjkeats

I don't really care what it is, I'm still going to play it the second it's available in a language I can understand.
Even demon negotiations wouldn't keep me away.

Taruranto

Well, Chie was barely in my game the first time i played since i never did her S.Link and she had zero story relevance once you get past Yukiko, she was kinda dead to me.

I hope Persona 5 is a hipster gothic straight edge dark jock preppy sunshine puppy dog tornado george w bush wristwatch xbox live cow and chicken mass effect 3 basketball shoot em up real time strategy hello kitty snoop dogg simulator.

I never thought Atlus would stoop so low and go for the lowest common denominator audience...

What a shame...

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom