• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taruranto

I still don't follow.

You seem to be an expert, will you teach me the ways of the waifu?

Essentially, what Yosuke was to P4MC.

pc5auna.jpg

For more informations about the way of the waifu, you can ask Dantis.

Marche90

Where did you find those? At first I thought that those were drawn by Peachi, but then I realized that there are some differences between art styles.

Oh, and obligatory ROFL. Oh, Yu, you silly.

Sophia

Ah. My google results are all Evangelion. Thanks personalized results! -_-;

Does it appear in SMT though? seems like something that'll fit in nicely.

It appears in Persona 2 near the end of the game, and that's all I'll say without going into massive spoilers.

cjkeats

It appears in Persona 2 near the end of the game, and that's all I'll say without going into massive spoilers.

Ah, I see. I'll try and play that someday because I haven't spoiled myself too bad on it.

Really? The first google result is the wiki page that Sophia posted. :p

Google bases results based on your search history if you're signed in. I love Evangelion to pieces, so naturally that shows up more. My first result was evageeks.

PersonaGaf podcast sounds cool.

In the off event random gaffers are chosen to appear, is it sad if the only thing I have close to a headset I have is a PS3 USB headset, and if that doesn't work then a Vita with skype? In the words of FGC, Poverty!

Levito

Banned
I think having different people from PersonaGAF each episode would be the idea. :)

I have enough experience doing the official podcast for RoH, it's pretty easy if we just do a conversationalist podcast. Our podcast on RoH is in that format and we have 8000 subs on itunes.

Only trouble is where to host it online, something like a blog for show updates and whatnot would make it a lot easier.

I think having different people from PersonaGAF each episode would be the idea. :)

I have enough experience doing the official podcast for RoH, it's pretty easy if we just do a conversationalist podcast. Our podcast on RoH is in that format and we have 8000 subs on itunes.

Only trouble is where to host it online, something like a blog for show updates and whatnot would make it a lot easier.

Give it its own thread and bump it every time a new episode comes out.

Each PersonaGAF podcast should consist of two individuals. The first asks, "Has Atlus announced Persona 5?" and the second responds "No" and that is the entirety of the podcast.

Marche90

PersonaGaf podcast sounds cool.

In the off event random gaffers are chosen to appear, is it sad if the only thing I have close to a headset I have is a PS3 USB headset, and if that doesn't work then a Vita with skype? In the words of FGC, Poverty!

integrated laptop microphones FTW!

Also, yeah. Have a core cast, but choose people in this board to make guest appearances from time to time

PK Gaming

Essentially, what Yosuke was to P4MC.

pc5auna.jpg

For more informations about the way of the waifu, you can ask Dantis.

one of the best damn scenes in the entire game (if you didn't hug him you really missed out)

almost made me tear because i could really relate to yosuke

his constant irritation at... everything, his miserable luck with girls and his obsession with having everyone around be happy

EDIT:

I just got Shinji in persona 3... holy crap our team is huge... probably going to end up using half of the characters though.

one of the best damn scenes in the entire game (if you didn't hug him you really missed out)

his constant irritation at... everything, his miserable luck with girls and his obsession with having everyone around be happy

EDIT:

I just got Shinji in persona 3... holy crap our team is huge... probably going to end up using half of the characters though.

Shinji is the best. Rush his Social Link so you can finish it all in September (it's available from the 4th if memory serves).

It's the best or second-best S. Link in the game.

Foxix Von

EDIT:

:O You're playing through 3 right now!? How are you liking it?

Foxix Von

I would potentially guest star if y'all would want me at some point.

Maybe.

It might not end well.

I'm really disappointed in myself that I didn't find this thread earlier, regardless of who's in this thing I demand that Tanaka's Amazing Commodities music be used as the intro music.

I demand it.

I'm really disappointed in myself that I didn't find this thread earlier, regardless of who's in this thing I demand that Tanaka's Amazing Commodities music be used as the intro music.

I demand it.

Tanaka's gets kinda grating after a while imo. Junes music would be better.

I demand it.

I second this notion.

And have The Almighty softly playing in the background at all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom