• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWILT

Banned
Subbed. Nice thread Dantis.

Also:
v3H19sZ.gif

neoemonk

It's rather odd but Persona 3 was my introduction to the series and now it's the only one I don't own any version of.

Sophia

Dantis, just so you know, because of this topic, the spoiler one closed, where will my spoilers go now? :(

You will put them in these magical things.

Muahaha, Quad-elemental Yomotsu Shikome. My newfound PersonaGod for the next 15 levels

Dantis

Dantis, just so you know, because of this topic, the spoiler one closed, where will my spoilers go now? :(

That was my plan the whole time. I just wanted to upset you.

So Persona 5 still hasn't been shown. I really thought it would have by now. The wait is crushing me.

Kazzy

it was nowhere in hell near as bad as that.

I don't know, there were scenes of that ilk long before they went back and made all the new additions. I'm not saying the content itself is fine, and they probably should have used those resources to make something a little more worthwhile. However, It's hardly egregious next to what has preceded it. This thread (well, the P4G one) has seen fit to take a moral stance against it, though. The bile directed towards it has always struck me as a little overblown.

I was so excited to do a giant Persona series playthrough once the English version of Eternal Punishment PSP was released...

;_;

Noi

Since Sophia is gushing over Yomotsu Shikone, what are you guys' favorite early game Persona?

In P3/P4, I always make an effort to get Oberon as quickly as possible. I love the little guy's rad design, and him having Nul Elec really early makes him kick-ass.

Oberon.jpg

Heropon

In P3/P4, I always make an effort to get Oberon as quickly as possible. I love the little guy's rad design, and him having Nul Elec really early makes him kick-ass.

Yeah, I loved the Oberon I had in P3P with Media/Mazio. Simply wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom