• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluxWaveZ

Still, Elizabeth would be somewhat boring as a protagonist. She doesn't work well on her own. Part of what makes her so great in P3 and P4A is her reactions to everyone and everything around here.

Yeah, I agree that I don't know if her role in the story would be as remarkable if she was a protagonist compared to if she assumed a role analogous to the one she has in P3 and, specifically, P4A. Then again, Social Links and such playing as Elizabeth reminds me of how energetic Maya was in her interactions and that has its appeal.

I don't actually think she will be the one in P5 and I want the cast to be composed of new faces, but I was just saying that we really don't know what P5 will end up being.

PK Gaming

tumblr_m0vbvpShAS1qlmer5o1_500.png

tumblr_m0vbvpShAS1qlmer5o2_500.png

P5: To be continued

Levito

Banned
Episode 3 of S.Link is rendering, having troubles coming up with a title though.

This episode is really damn good, can't wait to share it.

Squire

Banned
I was excited for Director's Cut initially (having not played it on 360 as I didn't own one when the original released), but now I'm not so sure if I can swallow spending $40 on a "joke" game.

You know what I mean?

Shout out to Sailor Moon.

Dantis

Really need a Fan art image for the Podcast episode image, anyone have any Persona art they'd give us approval to use?

I meant to PM Armada about this yesterday, but I guess I forgot. Whoops!

If you want an image for your banners that you post on here (Like the Aigis picture you use at the moment), I was thinking that I could do a picture of one of the characters wearing headphones, similar to the Bastion and Trauma Team OSTs.

If you like this idea, then name the character and I'll get it done (Hopefully) within the next seven days.

Dantis

Nope, unfortunately. I don't think it's even in the art book.

It is great though. For some reason, I love pictures of characters wearing headphones. Not sure why.

I have also just realised that Doi messed up the lineart on her left arm. ROOKIE MISTAKE.

Meia

Sigh, people making me really sad I haven't watched Twin Peaks either. Maybe it's time I gave it a try since it's on Netflix. Sad I haven't seen that when the early Silent Hill series are some of my favorite games ever.

I used to watch more varied anime stuffs when I was younger, now I just watch episodes from shows that have existed for 10 years. Need to expand again, least the last few pages have ideas for that. :p

Still waiting on any info about the supposed Sailor Moon reboot happening this year too.

tumblr_m0vbvpShAS1qlmer5o1_500.png

tumblr_m0vbvpShAS1qlmer5o2_500.png

P5: To be continued

So many great potential avatars in that. Chibi anything is awesome, but everyone like that? Best pic ever. :D

Kazzy

I like the pics that expand in the chie/yosuke friendship they got goin'

My favorite Persona art tends to be focused around the stuff we are never privy to. So basically everything that exists outside of the main narrative. I just love the little embellishments that go with it.

j7HplZP.jpg

Yosuke!

Necrovex

If I wasn't broke, I would be getting DP: Director's Cut. I loved everything, besides the actual gameplay, on the Xbox. Hearing how DP is now getting a major graphical boost, and the controls are getting fixed up. I really want to give it another go...but not at $40.

And Twin Peaks holds up extremely well. Some people on Gaf will state the show becomes shit in the second season, I disagree with that statement (excluding the subplot with one fucking worthless teen). If you haven't seen the show yet, what the fuck are you doing in a Persona thread? Watch it. Watch it right now.

Meia

Someday my Liz will take over the world. GGs yall, and happy birthday TWILT :)

edit: Also, if anyone wants to watch the archives, I did stream most of them, with a few technical difficulties related to getting my brand new Live Gamer Portable to work on the fly

http://www.twitch.tv/venfayth/b/391501632
http://www.twitch.tv/venfayth/b/391516034

Nothing like seeing this to make me realize that I REALLY need a lot of practice before even thinking about jumping in when I get a PS3 copy. :p

Venfayth

Nothing like seeing this to make me realize that I REALLY need a lot of practice before even thinking about jumping in when I get a PS3 copy. :p

>_<

I hadn't played in 6 months or whatever. I mean, I definitely lost all but one game to Buddha (thanks for sticking around to pity me :B) but you can just derp around and still have fun :)

Levito

Banned
I meant to PM Armada about this yesterday, but I guess I forgot. Whoops!

If you want an image for your banners that you post on here (Like the Aigis picture you use at the moment), I was thinking that I could do a picture of one of the characters wearing headphones, similar to the Bastion and Trauma Team OSTs.

If you like this idea, then name the character and I'll get it done (Hopefully) within the next seven days.

Dude that would be AMAZING! We really need a good title card to use whenever a new episode is available(it's also be something to use for the show thumbnail on itunes). If you could do something like the bastion OST cover with Aigis I'd be eternally grateful! :D

Also Episode 3 is now available folks. :)

Dantis

Dude that would be AMAZING! We really need a good title card to use whenever a new episode is available(it's also be something to use for the show thumbnail on itunes). If you could do something like the bastion OST cover with Aigis I'd be eternally grateful! :D

Cool beans.

Definitely Aigis you want? Human or robot?

Dantis

Hmmm tough call but I think robot Aigis would be the best.

Happy birthday TWILT!

That's fine, although you realise that Aigis with headphones is just... Aigis, right? She already has headphones on, haha!

I mean, that's fine if that's what you want, just an observation.

Haha, thanks guys. PersonaGAF is the best! =D

It sure is.

Hope you have a great day, buddy.

Levito

Banned
That's fine, although you realise that Aigis with headphones is just... Aigis, right? She already has headphones on, haha!

I mean, that's fine if that's what you want, just an observation.

Haha yeah I kinda figured, maybe change he headphones to be beats or something? :p

Do you think human Aigis would work better?

Damn right's PersonaGAF is the best.

Necrovex

Happy Birthday TWILT!

I know its the Persona thread, but here have some Mia:
tumblr_lphi36xKhV1qihbjro1_400.jpg

There can never be enough Mia!

And happy birthday, TWILT! If I wasn't in a Chick-Fil-A writing about same-sex domestic violence victims, I would post the Highschool of the Dead gif as your present.

Dantis

Haha yeah I kinda figured, maybe change he headphones to be beats or something? :p

Do you think human Aigis would work better?

Personally, I think I'd choose a different character, but like I say, ultimately it's up to you. It's no more difficult for me to draw one character over another (Except for Kanji because he has a stupid face).

Does anyone else have any thoughts in regards to this?

Levito

Banned
Personally, I think I'd choose a different character, but like I say, ultimately it's up to you. It's no more difficult for me to draw one character over another (Except for Kanji because he has a stupid face).

Does anyone else have any thoughts in regards to this?

Truth be told I actually was more hoping for Chie, but I didn't want ti to tie into the whole "Persona 4" podcast thing. hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom