• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levito

Banned
So I was thinking something like this

SjUrfNQ.png

I also want to draw characters wearing headphones though because that sounds fun

Holy crap I love it!!! Flippn' awesome work man.

Also, I just sketched this up. Imagine that it's not a 20-minute sketch and is actually polished, and I think the final piece would really work.

margaretheadphones.png

EDIT: So I guess PS Plus gets Catherine this month. That's a surprising one.

AAAAH! Wow that's already looking fantastic!!

If you both want to do show headers that's fine, we need art for ID3 tagging and a show icon for itunes and such too. Can never have too much awesome art.

Also since you're both contributing like this, from now on if you want on an episode just let me know and I'll make sure you're on the panel. :)

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Margaret's neat. The anime and new scenes in Persona 4 Golden made me actually appreciate her more than the original game did, though.

Yeah, in vanilla P4 she was just... there.

In the anime and p4g they gave her more of a personality. Moreso in the anime.

One big man-whore.

Sophia

Margaret's one of the only Persona 4 characters that I hope shows up in future installments. She has so much potential that was underutilized in vanilla P4.

Dantis

I think I'd like it if all three of the Velvet Room siblings showed up again. We never get to see them really interact with each other, and I feel like it could be really neat.

Sophia

The only place they seem to interact with each other is the drama CDs and a few scenes in Persona 4 Arena.

Theodore and Elizabeth show up in the P3P ones and Margaret is mentioned. (Hilarity Ensures.) and I do believe Elizabeth is mentioned in one of the P4 Drama CDs.

Dantis

One thing I'll be interested to see is if Marie is ever mentioned again. She's such an awkward character, she doesn't feel like she fits in with anything.

Meia

Not really, no.

She's an interesting character in how she ends up, and how that can relate to things moving forward. But it's also equally possible that she'll just never be seen again.

I mean, how often do god-like beings take the side of humanity? Haven't seen that in the newer games really, minus the Velvet Room residents. Maybe.

Meia

Poetry to start, poetry when you game over, poetry when you Slink, POETRY ALL OVER THE PLACE.

Marie as Igor moving forward, reciting poetry whenever she fuses a new Persona. And yes, she'll have a separate poem FOR EACH ONE.

The Mara one will be rated M for Mature.

Lunar15

I liked Margaret's goofy weird blandness. I don't deny that she did have blandness, but part of me found this as intentionally comedic.

However, I played P4 first. Had I played P3 first, I think i could see myself being disappointed with Margaret coming off of Elizabeth.

Squire

Banned
Gonna make some final changes to the lineart, then it's just a matter of colouring it. Not sure when I'll get around to finishing it. Might have to be after the weekend, I'll have to see.

I can't wait that long :(

I should've waited to switch my avatar to this.

Dantis

How long do you generally spend on an image old chap?

Hard to get into specifics, but let's just call it 'too long'. It's a high number of hours.

I bet I've spent something like three or four hours on that Margaret picture already, and that's the simplest piece of fanart I've done so far. The Aigis picture took me two days plus a morning to do, so it was probably somewhere around 14 plus hours?

Keep in mind that a lot of it is spent adjusting parts in minute ways that most people would never even notice, haha.

I can't wait that long :(

I should've waited to switch my avatar to this.

Haha! What's your new avatar a picture of anyway? I don't recognise it.

Jintor

Hard to get into specifics, but let's just call it 'too long'. It's a high number of hours.

I bet I've spent something like three or four hours on that Margaret picture already, and that's the simplest piece of fanart I've done so far. The Aigis picture took me two days plus a morning to do, so it was probably somewhere around 14 plus hours?

Keep in mind that a lot of it is spent adjusting parts in minute ways that most people would never even notice, haha.

I love the thin line effect but I don't know if the time investment would be worth it, haha ==;;

I mean I knocked out two quick (relatively finished) pieces yesterday because I felt like it... if I didn't have that sense of sponteneity to the business I don't know if I'd really enjoy drawing. And I'm still angling to get faster, too...

It's also why I can't draw on commission, haha. Struggling with this goddamn logo

Squire

Banned
Poison stays with you outside of battle in Persona 1 and 3 too. Persona 4 is the oddball out. >_>;

Yeah, I'm glad that's being phased out of RPGs altogether. It's a battle mechanic that plagues you outside of battle. Makes no sense from that perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom