• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantis

It is. Marie wasn't a great character, but the moments where she had to speak (excluding the awful poetry) were well-acted, so props to Eden.

Also, Sherry was the only thing I enjoyed about the RE6 demo, so props for that too!

What about Troy Baker? :O

PK Gaming

tumblr_m6hyz5Myhy1qe4y0zo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mgot59IuxZ1rln3sqo1_400.png

tumblr_m43i4p36Zf1qdwsn0.png

Dantis

Gonna put the Arena EU OT up tomorrow at some point. That seems like a good time, right? I figure people will get ahold of it over the next few days, so I don't think it's too early.

I just finished Persona 4 Golden on vita best rpg i've play in the last years, now p4 is the first persona i have ever play, wich one should i play next?

Trigger

I just finished Persona 4 Golden on vita best rpg i've play in the last years, now p4 is the first persona i have ever play, wich one should i play next?

Persona 3 is the closest in mechanics to P4. Anything beyond that is old-school territory.

Persona 3 Portable let's you play as a girl and is a bit more updated gameplay wise. P3: FES has some issues if you play it on a PS3, but it's the definitive version of Persona 3.

Persona 3 is the closest in mechanics to P4. Anything beyond that is old-school territory.

Persona 3 Portable let's you play as a girl and is a bit more updated gameplay wise. P3: FES has some issues if you play it on a PS3, but it's the definitive version of Persona 3.

ok thanks did you like more persona 3 or persona 3 portable?

Trigger

ok thanks did you like more persona 3 or persona 3 portable?

Persona 3: FES. I adore the portable version, but it feels made more for people looking to return to Persona 3 than newbies. You don't get the playable epilogue or the anime cutscenes with portable.

Persona 3: FES. I adore the portable version, but it feels made more for people looking to return to Persona 3 than newbies. You don't get the playable epilogue or the anime cutscenes with portable.

damn losing the anime cutscene nah, i gonna stick with personna 3 fes than thanks man :D

Sophia

I was always kind of curious why they'd let her wear a mini skirt to school.

It's the standard skirt, she just has it hiked up really far. Probably one of those "Technically against the rules but we don't care enough to yell at you."

Gekkoukhan is pretty lax, except for Mr. Ekoda. >_>

But Yukari's usual dress style is more Chic style, and not really Classical like that.

Jintor

It's dumb as shit but it helps his silhouette. Junpei's crew cut is a crime against nature... although it fits his character to a tee

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Did you know?

Atlus had a hard time finding Marie's voice.

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/05/0...a-suitable-voice-for-persona-4-goldens-marie/

Many of the voice actors for Persona 4: Golden were part of the original cast from the PlayStation 2 version. The development of Persona 4: Arena provided an extra rehearsal for the Vita game. As Namba said, the only problem was finding a voice actress for the new character, Marie. The localization team couldn’t find a person who had the voice and could act out Marie’s parts as they had imagined.

After a number of interviews and auditions, Namba was introduced to Eden Riegel, who was also responsible for Sherry’s voice in Resident Evil 6 and has also been part of countless other games, movies and television shows.

“She was just perfect for Marie’s role,” Namba said. “I was very surprised. Her acting ability was excellent, and before we knew it, we finished recording all of Marie’s lines.”

Sophia

On one hand, I'm glad to see that Dantis's OT is finally up. On another hand, I'm extremely disappointed that the topic has been almost entirely about the region lock. Not to mention the one person taking a shot at the fanbase. :(

I'm gonna try and keep it on topic and not talk about the region lock there, and I think it'd be a wise idea if everyone else tried to do the same. :S

Jintor

the fact we had to wait like a year for this damn thing is a pretty big deal sophia

a whole goddamn year

it was out in goddamn english like a year ago.

There was a while there I really wanted to throttle someone about that

Sophia

Yes but that OT has very quickly degraded into insults being tossed around and a bunch of "he said, she said" bullshit that doesn't belong in the thread. The region lock sucked, we get it. Keep it civil and keep it short. :\

Omikaru

the fact we had to wait like a year for this damn thing is a pretty big deal sophia

a whole goddamn year

it was out in goddamn english like a year ago.

There was a while there I really wanted to throttle someone about that

Agreed. It's easy for someone who has actually had the game to tell the people who have waited 9 months to shut up and suck it up, but there's a lot of angry people. And rightfully so. This isn't like waiting for some obscure Japanese game to get a localisation; this was a game that had an EU publisher lined up god knows how long before its US and Japanese release, and which took NINE GODDAMN MONTHS to bring over for reasons that are entirely arbitrary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom