• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
M. Night Shyamadan? Seriously?

yukaritakebao3ucu.png

Perfect.

^Yea dds's ost is amazing, feel its better than dds2's honestly.

You are taking more effort to post all this, and log into steam and post there, than it takes to click that damn link and post on mibbit at least. This is my reaction to all of that:

dantis.png

yucock.jpg

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

You are taking more effort to post all this, and log into steam and post there, than it takes to click that damn link and post on mibbit at least. This is my reaction to all of that:

dantis.png

What is this abomination?

And yes, DDS's OST is fucking god like.

Dantis

Hari Hara is my favourite track on the album after The Rain Stopped and Pray.

You're wrong. About all of this.

DDS2's OST is the first time Meguro really used his now-trademark sound.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Have any of you played Messiah rizer? How is it? It's one of two non cellphone "SMT" games I'm missing from my collection. (Also don't have an English copy of Jack Bros)

PK Gaming

Master of twists and puns!

I hope you're all planning to jump back into Steam when we play Arena next Friday, otherwise communication is going to be awkward.

Seconding this

it's just one day guys, and it'll be fun to rib on Dantis when he slowly falls in love with P4A :p

Colin.

I've been playing some Persona 4: Golden recently, what a game. I'm around 10 hours in and I've not even scratched the surface. Currently in the middle of golden week. I've watched the anime series already, so I already have a good idea of how it pans out. But there is still so much more to it in the game, so I don't mind one bit.

cjkeats

I've been playing some Persona 4: Golden recently, what a game. I'm around 10 hours in and I've not even scratched the surface. Currently in the middle of golden week. I've watched the anime series already, so I already have a good idea of how it pans out. But there is still so much more to it in the game, so I don't mind one bit.

You should do the opposite of all the Social links they did in the show. There's a few that they barely touched, or just ignored.

Poor Yumi. :(

Squire

Banned

I'm so sorry.

Colin.

You should do the opposite of all the Social links they did in the show. There's a few that they barely touched, or just ignored.

Poor Yumi. :(

For the most part, I've just been taking the social links as they come. Like being asked to hang out, or to go study. I actually did pick drama, so Yumi will be a possibility.

I'm so sorry.

Ha, it's all good. It gave me a good chance to get a feel for it before I bought it. And like I say, there is a lot more elements in the game itself, so it's still very entertaining.

Dantis

Seconding this

it's just one day guys, and it'll be fun to rib on Dantis when he slowly falls in love with P4A :p

Well, this would be surprising, at least.

The face is a little janky, but otherwise this is awesome.

EDIT: Small feature on Marie's voice from Siliconera. I'd never realised it was Eden Riegel (Who is Sam Riegel's sister, I believe?).

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/05/0...a-suitable-voice-for-persona-4-goldens-marie/

Marche90

^ Yeah. I never thought that they would have that many troubles finding her, especially since her brother is the one that is voicing Teddie now.

Seconding this

It's the same plan to get him on IRC!

Someday

Lunar15

Wait, someone in stream said that the japanese version of P4A has a different soundtrack? Is this true? It'd be the first I've heard of it.

Sophia

The soundtrack versions were cleaned up, and in some cases, fixed from the in game versions.

Aigis's theme is most noticeable. The ingame rendition SUCKS, but the soundtrack one is amazing.

Dantis

The soundtrack versions were cleaned up, and in some cases, fixed from the in game versions.

Aigis's theme is most noticeable. The ingame rendition SUCKS, but the soundtrack one is amazing.

Seeker of Truth is another which is pretty heavily changed.

Also, the Meguro tracks are identical which is interesting. I guess it's because Meguro and Kitajoh did their own production, and his were already fine.

Lunar15

Oh, cool. Thanks. I was a bit confused for a second.

Yeah, I definitely like this version better than the one in game, although I still really love the in-game version.

Sophia

Seeker of Truth is another which is pretty heavily changed.

Also, the Meguro tracks are identical which is interesting. I guess it's because Meguro and Kitajoh did their own production, and his were already fine.

Every track got cleaned up on the soundtrack, except for Spirited Girl and the ending song.

But the Meguro tracks didn't appear to be fixed like the Kitajoh ones.

Meia

I'm just more pumped they had Heartfelt Cry as Aigis's theme. That was like my favorite track out of 3. Didn't care for Arena's version, but yeah, the soundtrack one listening to it seems great.

Squire

Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom