• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Gaming

Breaking severl laws? What the hell are you talking about?

Let's not jump to conclusions and start saying things like "If they continue it in Persona 4-2" when such a game has neither been hinted at nor announced. :p

It's bad enough holding a discussion when Dantis is making absurd leaps in logic, we don't need other people taking crazy ideas from their heads too.

The voice of reason, folks.

Starting P5 off from wherever P4A left off should be punishable by death :/

EDIT: Wait, do you guys want that to happen?

ixAtADwC2Fhlp.gif

This is the best thing in the universe

Sophia

Starting P5 off from wherever P4A left off should be punishable by death :/

EDIT: Wait, do you want that to happen?

*blinks*

I don't think anyone expects P5 to continue right from where P4A left off. However it's not like they're going to ignore the story development's from P4A's ending either. :p

PK Gaming

*blinks*

I don't think anyone expects P5 to continue right from where P4A left off. However it's not like they're going to ignore the story development's from P4A's ending either. :p

Honestly I agree with Dantis. I don't think P4A's plot was completely resolved, but I want it to be its own self contained thing (preferably covered in P4A2)

FluxWaveZ

Honestly I agree with Dantis. I don't think P4A's plot was completely resolved, but I want it to be its own self contained thing (preferably covered in P4A2)

I'm pretty sure the majority opinion is for Persona 5 to be its own contained story like the previous games. That's my position as well.

Sophia

It won't be self-contained. You don't (P4A SPOILERS)
reintroduce the main antagonist of the entire franchise
and not follow up on it.

They probably won't require you to play P4A to understand the story, just like how you don't have to play Persona 1 to understand Persona 2's story.

Trigger

It won't be self-contained. You don't (P4A SPOILERS)
reintroduce the main antagonist of the entire franchise
and not follow up on it.

They will

in Persona Arena 2. :p

--------------

I hope they drop the 4 from the title in eventual sequel. /random

Sophia

They will

in Persona Arena 2. :p

I hope they drop the 4 from the title in eventual sequel. /random

Not likely. ArcSys is working on Blazblue: Chrono Phantasia, and they'll probably move onto their new franchise for the PS4 after it.

Unless they're pulling a Naughty Dog and have an entire second team working on it right now.

cj_iwakura

Not likely. ArcSys is working on Blazblue: Chrono Phantasia, and they'll probably move onto their new franchise for the PS4 after it.

Unless they're pulling a Naughty Dog and have an entire second team working on it right now.

I don't think ArcSys has that kind of man power.

Necrovex

I certainly think it's possible ArcSys might make P4A2 after finishing Phantasia and before their new franchise.

Sophia

I don't think ArcSys has that kind of man power.

Neither do I. I was just throwing it out there as an extreme case scenario.

I certainly think it's possible ArcSys might make P4A2 after finishing Phantasia and before their new franchise.

I guess it all depends on how the Playstation 4 does in it's lifetime. If it's a slow starter, we may get a sequel game. I'm not expecting it however, as much as I want it.

iiEpMTD2vHJGj.gif

Well, this originally was like 50 mb lol. All I could do was remove frames. It goes way too fast, but I wanted to at least show the concept I have for a gif. I will make a better one later. Of course, the P1 MC never appears summoning his Persona, if I recall.

PK Gaming

iiEpMTD2vHJGj.gif

Well, this originally was like 50 mb lol. All I could do was remove frames. It goes way too fast, but I wanted to at least show the concept I have for a gif. I will make a better one later. Of course, the P1 MC never appears summoning his Persona, if I recall.

images

Super cool, I love how different each of the Persona's are.

Also, I used Vulcanus because I wanted to have all the first evolution Personae, but I don't think there is an animation of Maia anywhere? (that isnt crappy 90's 3d cg) Am I blanking?

PK Gaming

Probably wondering why there's nobody that fine in Inaba.

Honestly, that shower is a lot sexier than the laughable bath scenes in P4G. I didn't even mind the scene since it fit the context.

Good stuff. So, what's the general consensus on the hiimdaisy Persona comics around here? I've yet to find anyone who dislikes them
The closest equivalent to the akashic records.

---

If you're a fan of her work, make sure you guys check out Cucumber Quest, her original comic!

It's really good.

Necrovex

I just finished watching The Final Bosman on GameTrailers. The very ending bits involving Kyle and the Wii U made me think of Dantis and his views on the Wii U.

Squire

Banned
So guys, I just finished Halo 3: ODST and I'm looking for something to bridge the gap between now and The Last of Us. Any recommendations? I'm in the $10-15 range.

Squire

Banned
PC isn't an option, unfortunately.

If love to play something on Vita, if I had to choose a platform, but I can't think of anything I'm interested in that I haven't played there that's in my price range.

I'm trying to be a little more creative then "play through P4G a third time" XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom