• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantis

If you mean Persona 4 Golden, that was something they started on the PSP. It's just the P3/P4 engine ported over and modified. :\

Or are you referring to something else?

No, I mean the P4G engine.

Porting an engine is a huge job though (And the PSP iteration of the engine will be entirely seperate from the Vita one). They wouldn't build a new engine from scratch, they'd just add shader support to the P4G engine and modify how it handles assets.

Sophia

No, I mean the P4G engine.

Porting an engine is a huge job though (And the PSP iteration of the engine will be entirely seperate from the Vita one). They wouldn't build a new engine from scratch, they'd just add shader support to the P4G engine and modify how it handles assets.

Keep in mind, this is likely the same engine they had for P3P too. So regardless of how huge it was, it was planned out well in advanced.

I know its way late, buuuut:

1cSn.gif

Meia

Lisa is Chie's mom, and that's the reason why Chie's parents are never once mentioned.

...or it's her sister and they both have Seagal as a father.

FluxWaveZ

Lisa is Chie's mom, and that's the reason why Chie's parents are never once mentioned.

...or it's her sister and they both have Seagal as a father.

We do hear Chie's mother talking in Persona 4 Arena. It'd be amazing if it was Lisa (although there'd be some kind of time paradox involved).

Chie can cast God Hand by herself.

It was a fusion spell in Persona 2.

Chie wins. :p

Lisa would just pelt Chie with two elements that she doesnt even know exist, Aquadyne and Magnadyne, and would Foamy Lover (Magna+Hama+Marin Karin all in one) her lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom