• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meia

2 is amazing, especially the different versions of the song that plays when Maya appears on scene.

1, nothing stood out, at all. Like everything else int eh game really.

Soriku

I've been listening to the Persona 3 and 4 OST outside of the game lately. I really enjoy them, especially Persona 3. Unless my CD rip screwed up, I don't seem to have the song that plays in the dorm in the later parts of the game. Anybody know what it's called?

Also, are the soundtracks for Persona 1 and 2 worth checking out?

Memories of the City

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhArt4yKg9c

Persona 2 soundtrack is worth checking out, PSP version especially. P1 I haven't really listened to. I really like Karma Palace from the PSP version though.

Sophia

Also, are the soundtracks for Persona 1 and 2 worth checking out?

Persona 2's soundtrack is fantastic, be it the original or the arranged PSP tracks. Knights of the Holy Spear is my personal favorite. This particular remix being a combination of the main theme, a major boss theme, and the final boss theme.

Persona 1's soundtrack is more of a mixed bag. Unlike Persona 2, the PSP version and PS1 version have almost completely different soundtracks, and they're both a hit and a miss. There's some good tracks (Awakening Legend is one of my favorites from the PS1 version), and a lot of not good tracks...

Memories of the City

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhArt4yKg9c

Persona 2 soundtrack is worth checking out, PSP version especially. P1 I haven't really listened to. I really like Karma Palace from the PSP version though.
Im afraid that isn't the song. It's the song that plays during the final month in the dorm. It replaced the jazzy-hip hop music that normally plays. It kind of sounds like the sad music, but with more instruments.

Squire

Banned
Wait what?!

ron-paul.gif

Yes! Hopefully it's not crazy expensive! Although I will hand over plenty of money for a Deluxe edition.

Persona 1's soundtrack is more of a mixed bag. Unlike Persona 2, the PSP version and PS1 version have almost completely different soundtracks, and they're both a hit and a miss. There's some good tracks (Awakening Legend is one of my favorites from the PS1 version), and a lot of not good tracks...

Yeah Persona PSP soundtrack has some great tracks on it. not to keen on most of the PS1 version.

NEO0MJ

So, I need a bit of help at P4G, early december

So it turns out Adachi is the killer and a new area has opened. I can visit him alone or wait for the others, what should I do?

Meia

Also going to give you friendly advice since the game does not warn you about this, and this wasn't changed for Golden.
When you catch the killer, the game fast-forwards to near the end of the month. To get the most out of your time, don't catch him until either the 22nd or 23rd, forgot which. Think 22nd. There's a christmas event you miss out on if you go too long.

Soriku

Also going to give you friendly advice since the game does not warn you about this, and this wasn't changed for Golden.
When you catch the killer, the game fast-forwards to near the end of the month. To get the most out of your time, don't catch him until either the 22nd or 23rd, forgot which. Think 22nd. There's a christmas event you miss out on if you go too long.

Fuck Christmas, he got a Yoshitsune with Debilitate to make.

That's still in P4G right?

Dantis

Oh, really? I am... hyped? Can I say that?

I am hyped for that. I'm hyped for a piece of fan art.

You flatter me, good sir. ;)

So here's something unusual: I just tried to set my picture as my Vita wallpaper, and it turns out that the lines are is so fine it doesn't display properly on the Vita screen, I guess because of some compression it goes through when the Vita displays it? I ended up having to zoom in and cut out Yosuke and Teddie for it to not look blurry and horrible.

Weird.

20130520110414.jpg

Meia

Fuck Christmas, he got a Yoshitsune with Debilitate to make.

That's still in P4G right?

Dunno if that forecast is, and even if it was, Trumpeter coffee + Yoshitsune = christmas with the waifu!

Pic came out very well especially Naoto. Not sure if it's just because it's a really good Naoto, or if it's because you NEVER see her in something like that. Gonna go with the former. :p

Did a good job of catching the characters from 3, not just with the clothes but poses though.

Rhapsody

Banned
You flatter me, good sir. ;)

So here's something unusual: I just tried to set my picture as my Vita wallpaper, and it turns out that the lines are is so fine it doesn't display properly on the Vita screen, I guess because of some compression it goes through when the Vita displays it? I ended up having to zoom in and cut out Yosuke and Teddie for it to not look blurry and horrible.

Weird.
Odd. I knew about the Vita having color issues where colors are different blocky/jagged. Never heard that though.

cj_iwakura

I'm doing an open call for beta testers for a silly doujin fighting game if anyone's interested.

gb1.jpg

Helps if you're Umineko or Japanese savvy, but not necessary.

I'm doing an open call for beta testers for a silly doujin fighting game if anyone's interested.

gb1.jpg

Helps if you're Umineko or Japanese savvy, but not necessary.

If you need more I'm up for some testing. I've played Ogon Musokyoku a fair bit, but I'm no expert on the series, I just like doujin fighting games >_<

Rhapsody

Banned
I actually use a Virtual Machine on my already old MacBook. Even some programs won't run to begin with because of the virtual machine itself. At least it gets me by with standard visual novels or programs for classes, so I can't complain.

The other laptop my family has probably would. Just don't have access to it for awhile.

Meia

With this blu-ray being an actual thing that's happening, what are the odds of this becoming more at this point than just this one OVA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom