• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Gaming

For what its worth, they're battling with Personas (so its perfectly in the realm of possibility that Yosuke could win in a fight) and Yosuke's story mode is about 15X times better than Chie's, so its no big deal.

As for bro tier list, Yosuke, Junpei and Eikichi are all equal imo, as they each fall under different bro categories. They're great for their own reasons, and the only reason to place one over the other is if you like them more.

cjkeats

tumblr_mmz7cnkLsS1s2f0sho1_500.jpg

PK Gaming

If that's the case, then there's no way Chie would lose. :p

I like Chie as much as the next guy, but Yosuke(Jiraiya) bodies the shit out of Chie(Tomoe).

Dekaja to cancel out Chies buffs, Makajam for complete Persona shut down, (auto)Sukukaja to make it harder to hit Yosuke/give him near 100% accuracy, and Diarahan for max damage recovery. His versatility absolutely trumps her brute force.

Acid08

Banned
I like Chie as much as the next guy, but Yosuke(Jiraiya) bodies the shit out of Chie(Tomoe).

Dekaja to cancel out Chies buffs, Makajam for complete Persona shut down, (auto)Sukukaja to make it harder to hit Yosuke/give him near 100% accuracy, and Diarahan for max damage recovery. His versatility absolutely trumps her brute force.
Yosuke would say something stupid and homophobic though, prompting Chie to beat the shit out of him. Personality counts too bro.

PK Gaming

A friend of mine bought that shirt at a convention.

Also, I forgot that Chie gets Hamaon, so she has a 36% chance of straight up winning.

EDIT: If he misses on that first turn Makajam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom