• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia

While Shadow World is a strong song in it's own right, the animation (specifically the dancing) and the music just feel out of place. More so when you consider the tone set by the original opening and the anime's two openings.

As for Persona 4 openings, I actually like Key Plus Words the best.

Astra

While Shadow World is a strong song in it's own right, the animation (specifically the dancing) and the music just feel out of place. More so when you consider the tone set by the original opening and the anime's two openings.

As for Persona 4 openings, I actually like Key Plus Words the best.

It's a great song. I usually dislike that kind of music, but listened to Shadow World quite a lot.

The opening for the second half of the anime sucks. I wish they just kept the first half throughout the whole thing.

"You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in: I am not in danger, senpai. I am the danger. A girl opens her door and gets turned into a Shadow, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!"

138021.jpg

0BgKNXv.jpg

Young Magus

Not my favorite but its so deliciously retro and awesome. Plus, it has Lunch eating lunch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y_6lMTMAgQ
Love it so much that I often leave the 3DS on the title screen to play it.

frity-kun thats a
rather huge spoiler

There has to be a statute of limitations on some things, and if you haven't played DDS by now, sheesh.

Hey,
I haven't got that far in the game(s) yet.

Risette

A Good Citizen
"zako (arvinry)" ('booru tag) / Zako (id=3825758) on pixiv. NSFW, obviously.

Had this artist and some of their stuff in my bookmarks so no wonder I recognized them. Healthy girls abound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom