• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantis

OT Title Vote:

OT2 | Reaching Out To Persona 5.

OT2 | It's Time To Make History. And Persona 5. (1)

OT2 | Pursuing my True Sequel. (7)

OT2 | Eternal Punishment. (1)

Persona Community Thread |OT2| - New World Fools

Persona Community Thread |OT2| - Next Week... On Famitsu...

Persona Community Thread |OT2| - Burn My Thread (6)

Persona Community Thread |OT2| - Sexy Android Waifu High School Power Hour

Persona 3/4 Community Thread |OT2| And sometimes the spinoff games too! (1)

PersonaGAF OT2 - Stick to the IRC And You'll Be Fine (1)

Will update as votes come in.

EDIT: Votes collected from: Dantis, Sophia, Deadpool940, Inorigo, Smedwicks, cjkeats, Omikaru, Moonlight, Trigger, Levito, ScraftyDevil, Lollipop Dave, JohnLacke, Meia, Buddha0991, MagusKen, Jintor

Meia

OT2 | Pursuing my True Sequel - my vote

Is too good to pass up. Want this to go up with that title, and then like a week later Persona 5 gets announced.

I vote for Eternal Punishment. I will warn you all however, that I am a bit bias.

1369352441226.png

I do think that Pursuing my True Sequel is sort of lazy, I don't see how it has to be a P5 thing, but thats just me.

Young Magus

OT Title Vote:

OT2 | Reaching Out To Persona 5.

OT2 | It's Time To Make History. And Persona 5. (1)

OT2 | Pursuing my True Sequel. (7)

OT2 | Eternal Punishment. (1)

Persona Community Thread |OT2| - New World Fools (1)

Persona Community Thread |OT2| - Next Week... On Famitsu...

Persona Community Thread |OT2| - Burn My Thread (3)

Persona Community Thread |OT2| - Sexy Android Waifu High School Power Hour

Persona 3/4 Community Thread |OT2| And sometimes the spinoff games too! (1)

PersonaGAF OT2 - Stick to the IRC And You'll Be Fine (1)

Will update as votes come in.

EDIT: Votes collected from: Dantis, Sophia, Deadpool940, Inorigo, Smedwicks, cjkeats, Omikaru, Moonlight, Trigger, Levito, ScraftyDevil, Lollipop Dave, JohnLacke, Meia, Buddha0991

I'll vote from that one, and where the IRC again?

Moonlight

Banned
Fuck it, gonna go ahead and change my vote to 'Burn My Thread'. As much as I like my first pick, no point in helming a sinking ship!

Astra

I'm starting up Catherine for the first time. Been in my backlog for far too long.
Wasn't a big fan of the puzzles when I tried the demo, but I'll deal.

cj_iwakura

I'm starting up Catherine for the first time. Been in my backlog for far too long.
Wasn't a big fan of the puzzles when I tried the demo, but I'll deal.

I have a FAQ if you need any help. I love the game to pieces, so holler if you need anything.

I still need to finishing pursuing my platinum. Six endings left, all gold Hard, and Rapunzel.

Meia

I almost want to wait for this to happen after E3. Going to be silly to have it be pursuing my true sequel when P5 is announced then.

....:(

Astra

I have a FAQ if you need any help. I love the game to pieces, so holler if you need anything.

I still need to finishing pursuing my platinum. Six endings left, all gold Hard, and Rapunzel.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

I'm glad I usually don't bother with platinums, or I'd probably go insane trying it for this one.

Set it to easy mode. The game is fantastic.

Haha, I'll try my hand at normal first, and see how I do. If it's too tedious for me, I'll fall back to easy so I can at least see the story.

Squire

Banned
I almost want to wait for this to happen after E3. Going to be silly to have it be pursuing my true sequel when P5 is announced then.

....:(

Atlus isn't going to E3. As of now, they have two games coming out before the end of August and a showing at E3 wouldn't change how well they sell one way or another.

Isn't that them for the rest of the year, actually? Does Atlus JP have anything lined up for the fall?

Levito

Banned
So, all this continuous talk about SMT outside of Persona had me thinking. We should do an episode of the podcast where the other SMT series's are discussed.

Think of it as like a starting point/recommendation episode. Most people listening are Persona fans that haven't played the other SMT games, and the panelists could explain what makes each one different.

Any SMT experts interested in doing that?

BTW Podcast has 250+ subs through RSS and itunes now. ^.^

cj_iwakura

So, all this continuous talk about SMT outside of Persona had me thinking. We should do an episode of the podcast where the other SMT series's.

Think of it as like a starting point/recommendation episode. Most people listening are Persona fans that haven't played the other SMT games, and the panelists could explain what makes each one different.

Any SMT experts interested in doing that?

BTW Podcast has 250+ subs through RSS and itunes now. ^.^

I think we touched on SMT proper pretty heavily during the occult episode. But if there's interest, I'd love it.

Levito

Banned
I think we touched on SMT proper pretty heavily during the occult episode. But if there's interest, I'd love it.

The mythology and whatnot yeah, but I was think looking more into mechanics/whatever else makes them different from eachother.

You should definitely be on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom