• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levito

Banned
Persona 5 revealed to be a rhythm based vocaloid Xbox One exclusive starting Labrys.

Working title:

Persona 5: Dantis am QQ about everything salty check your Citizen Kane privilege edition.

Levito

Banned
Always forget that Brazil holds the largest Japanese population outside of Japan, that could actually be interesting.

Plus I've always wanted Lyoto Machida to be in a Persona game.

Squire

Banned
I guess the best answer would be Hashino? Really it's the whole team, not one person.

Best answer would probably be the Hashino/Meguro/Soejima trifecta.

MGS has a consistent art director and a music team, too though. Hashino is the closest thing to Kojima, it's just less pronounced with Persona.

Dantis

Yeah, it's Hashino. Soejima also has some hand in creative decisions outside of the art direction, based on the interviews.

PK Gaming

Sumuru genie was a pretty decent character!

300px-Sumaru_Genie_P2IS_PSP_Introduction.png

Trigger

I figure it'll come up eventually. They've had gay and transsexual characters, and I'd think those are just as touchy issues.

Levito

Banned
When is Persona going to cover the important social issues like veganism, fatphobia, murder eaters, and all other manner of stuff tumblr gets mad about?

Dantis

Konishi really improved this by rearranging it for guitar. It feels like it should have been this way from the start (But wasn't due to hardware limitations).

Don't worry, the idol stuff won't kill you
(you might get infected with the "I love idols" virus.
I survived the puzzle sequences in VLR; you can survive the idol portion.

I'm not playing that section. I refuse.

Necrovex

It also suggests there's no chance of them removing the idol section though. :/

Don't worry, the idol stuff won't kill you
(you might get infected with the "I love idols" virus.
I survived the puzzle sequences in VLR; you can survive the idol portion.

Dantis

They're all great tracks. I love his butchering of Time Castle.

Talk about a lack of reverence for the source material, haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom