• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levito

Banned
product-BLE-Reg182oz-Hero-1009.png

Too anime

Sophia

So guys, PK Gaming just finished Persona 2 Innocent Sin.

<<PKGaming>> holy shit
<<PKGaming>> holy shit
<<PKGaming>> she did not
<<PKGaming>> SHE DID
<<PKGaming>> OMG
<<PKGaming>> WHAT IS GOING ON
<<PKGaming>> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH

He might need a hug now. :p

<<PKGaming>> holy shit
<<PKGaming>> holy shit
<<PKGaming>> she did not
<<PKGaming>> SHE DID
<<PKGaming>> OMG

bro-hug.jpg

<<PKGaming>> holy shit
<<PKGaming>> holy shit
<<PKGaming>> she did not
<<PKGaming>> SHE DID
<<PKGaming>> OMG

jajaja

tell them that everything's gonna be ok because obviously
everything in the new world will be perfect forever

PK Gaming

Yeah I just finished Persona 2:IS. Great game if you can get around its flaws, and do a no-armor run. The story and characters are really remarkable... in fact i'd say that P2 even blows P3 & P4's story out of the water, and I basically revere those games (P4 especially).

Also, 3 words.

Screw conspiracy b*tch, worst character in the Persona series BY FAR.

PS: I'm going to start posting a TON of Persona 2 fanart. I really love those characters; there isn't a single character in the main cast that I hate.

I only completed P3 and P4 because they have easy modes. I have come to accept that I will never complete any of P2 games until someone posts a hacked save for the PSP/VITA at the start of the game with like max stats or something. I try, fail really early on, stop playing for a while, forget what is happening and how to play, and repeat. :( I suck.

PK Gaming

guys

just

look

at

her

She is worse than Strega from P3 and the main villains from P4.

I only completed P3 and P4 because they have easy modes. I have come to accept that I will never complete any of P2 games until someone posts a hacked save for the PSP/VITA at the start of the game with like max stats or something. I try, fail really early on, stop playing for a while, forget what is happening and how to play, and repeat. :( I suck.

Persona 2 on the PSP is REALLY easy. Like 1000X easier than P3 and P4 combined, I had to do a no armor run to make it challenging!

Marche90

What kills that game for me is the INSANE encounter rate. I think that the only game where I found such an abnormal rate for it was the original version of Skies of Arcadia for Dreamcast, and even then, it wasn't as annoying for me as IS. Even the PSOne version feels better in that regard =/

What kills that game for me is the INSANE encounter rate. I think that the only game where I found such an abnormal rate for it was the original version of Skies of Arcadia for Dreamcast, and even then, it wasn't as annoying for me as IS. Even the PSOne version feels better in that regard =/

ps1 version has a lesser encounter rate and harder mobs in my experience. go for a persona with estoma as fast as you can to lower the encounter rate and to make demons lower level than you not even spawn encounters.

Lunar15

Persona Thread Cycle:

Persona 3/4 discussion - Persona 2 discussion - Anime - People hate anime - Dantis why don't you like this thing we all like - video games - people hate video games - fan art - creepy fan art - Yosuke sucks - Yosuke doesn't suck - persona 3/4 discussion.

Persona Thread Cycle:

Persona 3/4 discussion - Persona 2 discussion - Anime - People hate anime - video games - people hate video games - yosuke sucks - yosuke doesn't suck - dantis why don't you like this thing we all like - persona 3/4 discussion.

Has there ever been a favorite quotes / scenes discussion?

cjkeats

Persona Thread Cycle:

Persona 3/4 discussion - Persona 2 discussion - Anime - People hate anime - Dantis why don't you like this thing we all like - video games - people hate video games - fan art - creepy fan art - Yosuke sucks - Yosuke doesn't suck - persona 3/4 discussion.

You forgot the "strangely way off topic stuff".

Sophia

beg pardon? i doubt anyone is stupid enough to click on a spoiler tag in a response to a quote about someone beating the game.

Your image was a minor spoiler because it gave context to what PK was talking about. >_>

Also woooow, hearing the English version of Toki Towa is so bad.... I think a game just beat Star Ocean 4 for "Worst story ever."

Your image was a minor spoiler because it gave context to what PK was talking about. >_>

Also woooow, hearing the English version of Toki Towa is so bad.... I think a game just beat Star Ocean 4 for "Worst story ever."

anyone who could actually identify that character would know she's crazy conspiracy bitch. furthermore pk had not posted any context for why they disliked the character when i posted that image.

Young Magus

Why would you did that to yourself??!?!

Taruranto

Yeah I just finished Persona 2:IS. Great game if you can get around its flaws, and do a no-armor run. The story and characters are really remarkable... in fact i'd say that P2 even blows P3 & P4's story out of the water, and I basically revere those games (P4 especially).

Also, 3 words.

Screw conspiracy b*tch, worst character in the Persona series BY FAR.

PS: I'm going to start posting a TON of Persona 2 fanart. I really love those characters; there isn't a single character in the main cast that I hate.

zoVDdJW.png

Meia

Definitely liked P2 IS's cast more than 3's, outside of maybe Junpei. Wish we had more of them, but that's just me being selfish. Wish I didn't have the ending spoiled for me a bit ago so it had more of an impact, cause yeesh.

Never bothered with Estoma in IS PSP, since I just abused the Fusion Spell system. Was never really higher level than the mobs in any area, but never struggled once you knew which personas to have when and which fusion spells to cheese.

Definitely think I need to buy that Lisa figure that's going around, loved that character.

Speaking of!
Topical

I really like that cast (at least based off appearance), I really need to go back into playing EP some day =\ I played for maybe an hour-ish, but forgot to make a PS1 memory card on the PS3, so couldn't save, and that stopped me from going back (that, and, of course, other games to play).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom