• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squire

Banned
Presumably this is just a localisation?

I guess? What could they have worth putting on GTTV? I can only think of Demon's Souls, but that's really a Sony thing. SCEJ would announce any sequel. And It's certainly not an indie game. Right?

Hmm...

Squire

Banned
Hmm, is it something that's showing in Japan also? What's with the really late time on it?

Spike treats GTTV like a late show. Consistent ratings, but not good enough to air it during prime time.

I have the EST feed though, so it's on at 10 for me.

Necrovex

Man, I can only dream.

I half wonder if it's a Catherine port for Vita, but it seems like a stretch because Atlus US.

If this was Atlas JP, I would be guessing a Catherine sequel, but since it's the US sector, it's probably more of a localization ordeal. And the amount of current-gen horror games are super low.

atlus is publishing denis dyack's shadow of the eternal

I would be quite surprised and excited if this was the case.

Dantis

I thought that the new features that they offered were completely uninteresting, and things like no used games are a complete deal breaker for me.

The PS4 is the only one of the three new consoles to impress me as of yet.

Am I allowed to say this now that it's confirmed?

What a piece of shit.

What if they take Persona out of Japan, like they tried (and kinda failed) to do in Catherine. Then an announcement inside the US TV world (midnight channel = P4/1am channel P5?) would make sense! It's good because it'll be 2PM in Japan!

I'm done reaching for explanations now. My arm hurts

Yo93

Sq8acxf.png

It's the 4th game in whatever series it is. They made a point to use "big news 4 a title" in both the twitter and fb posts. Fatal Frame? I'd have to wonder why they chose to localize a wii game form 2008, but a lot of people seem to want it, so I'd be happy for them if it was/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom