• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
So, everyone in this thread knows it's not persona right?

I can expect reasonable expectations in here, right?
They're just trying to kill expectations so that when P5 is what they announce it'll be a huge surprise and the hype will explode.

Yeah....yeah that's what'll happen....

Levito

Banned
Yes everyone, the world reveal for a Japanese RPG that'll take half a year to localize is going to be at 1AM on Spike TV.

Can't believe I thought there was any weight to these rumors. lol

dark souls was an actual popular game tho

fN847Tx.gif

Soriku

Yes everyone, the world reveal for a Japanese RPG that'll take half a year to localize is going to be at 1AM on Spike TV.

I doubt P5 will take half a year. SMT IV is out in NA <2 months from the Japanese release.

Acid08

Banned

Persona has cute girls. Spike audience likes cute girls.

It's perfect .

Sophia

I don't even care that it's not Persona 5. I'm more disappointed by the fact that it's a developer with a poor track record doing a movie tie in.

Maybe it'll be decent? *shrugs*

Levito

Banned
^Time to change that avatar!

The Vita is not flawless, it's a handheld, they are flawed by default.

Completely serious when I say I'd rather P5 be a Xbox One exclusive than a 3DS or Vita exclusive.

Squire

Banned
I don't even care that it's not Persona 5. I'm more disappointed by the fact that it's a developer with a poor track record doing a movie tie in.

Maybe it'll be decent? *shrugs*

I'm not even convinced it's this yet. Who the hell releases a licensed movie game six months after the fact?

Who would care?!

will they be releasing that movie property 6 months after the movie developed by a dev with a poor track record on iOS rather than the grotesque junky plastic trinket handhelds?!

I'd rather P5 be released on Vita than on XBone or Wii U TBH. It'll be hard to adjust to a non-portable Persona after playing through Golden and P3P 4 and 2 times respectively -_-;

Moonlight

Banned
If I had it my way, Persona would be all handheld all the time. I barely spend time with my consoles lately, and I don't think I have much patience for console gaming lately. Give me Persona on a mobile platform and I can play it in my bed, during my commute, or just whenever or wherever I particularly feel like it. Persona is a game that accommodates that kind of playing experience remarkably well.

FluxWaveZ

I'll make a personal tier list for potential Persona 5 exclusive consoles:

S+ Tier

- PlayStation 4

A Tier

- PlayStation 3
- Xbox 360

B Tier

- Wii U
- Vita

C Tier

- 3DS
- Xbox One

cjkeats

I'd put PS3/360 in S Tier over A Tier because I already own one of those.
I'd bump Vita up to A Tier.
That's how it would look for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom