• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjkeats

I've seen this picture before but it's still amazing. Gotta be amongst the best Persona fan art out there.
Something about Lisa's proportions weirds me out. Her head seems small.

You make that sound like a bad thing. :3
It is! she's cute :3
I really like that cast (at least based off appearance), I really need to go back into playing EP some day =\ I played for maybe an hour-ish, but forgot to make a PS1 memory card on the PS3, so couldn't save, and that stopped me from going back (that, and, of course, other games to play).
Pretty much the same here. PKs meltdown last night is making me want to try it again, but it's not an easy game to play. And Animal Crossing is coming Sunday. Nothing else matters.
They should remake P2.

They should animate it.

Dantis

Is anyone here getting the free version of DOA5 Ultimate? There's really no reason not to, considering that it's free.

If anyone does, let me know and we'll GAME ON.

Something about Lisa's proportions weirds me out. Her head seems small.

Yeah, it's a bit off. The colouring and composition is dynamite though.

Levito

Banned
I didn't knock it!

Looks like it could be actually pretty addictive. Maybe I'll pick it up, only planning on getting Rome 2: Total War(If this one actually functions at launch), Final Fantasy X HD, and Beyond this fall.

Levito

Banned
Really doubt they'll dub over a vocaloid, especially when it's coming out in September. :p

Are there difficulty gettings like Rock Band or Guitar Hero? Cause the video Ceats linked looks incredibly hard...

cjkeats

I didn't knock it!
But I know some people in here who probably would ;)

I'm kind of horrified at the thought of Miku dubs.

I only like one Miku song, that Worlds End Dancehall one :D

Really doubt they'll dub over a vocaloid, especially when it's coming out in September. :p

Are there difficulty gettings like Rock Band or Guitar Hero? Cause the video Ceats linked looks incredibly hard...

They are working on an english bank for Miku. It's hardly finished, but there is some english stuff out there. It's been "eh" but still pretty cool.

And they're are different difficulties, that was one of the hardest I liked up above. I still can barely clear a level on medium without a a "Cheap" rating. :(

Kazzy

And they're are different difficulties, that was one of the hardest I liked up above. I still can barely clear a level on medium without a a "Cheap" rating. :(

God damn, making me feel gifted! I can play this game on extreme fine, and I don't even consider myself to be good at rhythm games.

My perfect runs were pretty much left to hard mode, though.

cjkeats

God damn, making me feel gifted! I can play this game on extreme fine, and I don't even consider myself to be good at rhythm games.

My perfect runs were pretty much left to hard mode, though.

I've seen your trophies. You make me sick with envy, and not just for Miku.

I'm still not 100% sure on all the things going on though, given that it's all moon runes. Took me longer than I like to admit to figure out what to do for the stars.

I think I've got it figured out though. I suppose it's not hard to find out given the series popularity with the english speaking folk, but I'm more a "figure it out myself" kind of guy for theses games.

cjkeats

YESSSSSSSSSSS

Indeed!
tumblr_m4u9mx62721rscbbycv.gif

Necrovex

I think playing a Miku game would make me go blind.

And deaf.

You hate happiness.

And I wasn't expecting this game to come out, particularly in retail. But Dantis, this is good news, even for you. If Sega is releasing something as niche as this, then we should have hope that Yakuza 5 will come out in the West, which I assume has far more popularity than Miku in the states.

I hate idols and I dislike rhythm games.

Also Mike said it first. HE IS THE INSTIGATOR I ALL THIS.

For Dantis's birthday, let's all send him a Miku game.

cjkeats

You hate happiness.

And I wasn't expecting this game to come out, particularly in retail. But Dantis, this is good news, even for you. If Sega is releasing something as niche as this, then we should have hope that Yakuza 5 will come out in the West, which I assume has far more popularity than Miku in the states.

For Dantis's birthday, let's all send him a Miku game.

Hopefully Y5 comes with the Miku costume on disk. Just for Dantis.

Dantis

You hate happiness.

It also suggests there's no chance of them removing the idol section though. :/

So nothing would change?

Only to your baseless arguments. ;)

...And hasn't experienced.

I've never shut my dick in a door either, but I don't need to try it to know that it's probably unpleasant.

Either way, I'm done. Just had to get a kick in once Mike brought it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom