• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Magus

ones in an overdramatic flawed game that has some issues and seems dumbed down compared to the previous games in the series...and the other takes place in space! :D

I really hope you guys know I am not being serious about that
Punchline was predictable, joke set-up was decent. 7.5/10
I did not know persona had an space dungeon.

Squire

Banned
Said before, but P4 relies in tropes mostly just to draw you in. The growth and depth of the characters is something you won't find in most actual anime that use those tropes though.

And I was fine with bring drawn in that way. I was pretty crazy about Digimon Adventure 01/02 as a kid and P4 uses basically the exact same framing.

I need to charge up my Vita. Excuse me.

Dresden

So I triggered a floor on Thebel that was entirely wealth hands . . . except I'd forgotten to take the request requiring it from Elizabeth. Feels bad.

Astra

Last page, guys. Group hug time.

Best friends pics!

persona_3___4_by_aifseiei-d4hnkd8.jpg

Astra

We're saying goodbye to the thread. It'll be lonely in the lower depths of GAF's community section after we move to the next thread.

This thread has awakened to new power due to the strength of our hearts, and is evolving to a more powerful thread.

^I wonder why in Persona 1 and 2, The World are common Personas, and Fool's are ultra rare. Also Persona 1 and 2 had Cup, Rod, Sword and Pentacle, those would be cool secrets in Persona 5.

Why must the song be a sad one about good byes? In my opinion, this is only until we meet again in the next thread, almost a commercial break. So the song should be more chill and relaxed, so here, the P3FES version of the P1 theme, a chill song for a chill crowd to chill to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olccNPVMRIE

Squire

Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom