• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astra

This is terrible. Mein eyes!

cZcQDUo.png

Mine keeps going all screwy like so. So minimalist!

Astra

Hey, was that button to add spoiler tags always there? I never noticed it before, if so, but it's a big red button now. I don't think it'll stop the thoughtless posting spoilers though.

By the way, fucking Apple-Head, man. I wish I could do an anti-social link with her and make her hate me.

cjkeats

Hey, was that button to add spoiler tags always there? I never noticed it before, if so, but it's a big red button now. I don't think it'll stop the thoughtless posting spoilers though.

By the way, fucking Apple-Head, man. I wish I could do an anti-social link with her and make her hate me.

Holy shit it was not. Thank god.

Astra

Holy shit it was not. Thank god.

Right? My lazy self loves it.

Persona and social links and magic tricks

You should say what you're spoiling Trigger, gawd.

Who's ready for the up close and personal plan?

Yosuke fails with the chicks.
All I need is three minutes.

Samyy

Finally have a Persona avatar.
Now I feel as if I can more readily post in this thread!

In other news.
My.Eyes.Are.Burning.

Astra

Yeah, this change is worse than mystery food X.

Not really, I don't mind it

Hey, the spoiler button changed again. Now it's an S.
We're living through the changes, guys!

cjkeats

I somehow made it into the top ten on the wall of shame, so I guess I'm ready.
This was a pretty quick moving thread, less than a year to OT2. It took k-onGAF almost exactly a year to get there (OT1: 04-12-2012, OT2: 04-16-2013.), and we've had just as much news about season 3 as we've had in here about P5.
In other words, none.

Venfayth

I somehow made it into the top ten on the wall of shame, so I guess I'm ready.
This was a pretty quick moving thread, less than a year to OT2. It took k-onGAF almost exactly a year to get there (OT1: 04-12-2012, OT2: 04-16-2013.), and we've had just as much news about season 3 as we've had in here about P5.
In other words, none.

Proud of you.

And, that's sad.

Moonlight

Banned
One day, I'll make it to the wall of shame. One day.

Also, this layout scares and confuses me. The new front page throws me off like mad.

So I went back to P3P on new game+ and another door has appeared. I'm guessing it's just like a Tartarus v2?

And I've been reading 'revival bead' as 'revival bread' for the longest time.

So I went back to P3P on new game+ and another door has appeared. I'm guessing it's just like a Tartarus v2?

And I've been reading 'revival bead' as 'revival bread' for the longest time.

Don't go in there unless you're prepared. That door leads to Monad, where every enemy is Level 90+. It's great for grinding party members if you have a Persona capable of taking the enemies down on its own, but never enter the door without saving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom