• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Magus

While I'm happy that I'll get a chance to play EP for the 1st time and on Vita over here, I kinda wanted to see the added content in the PSP version. Still happy though.

I'm thinking real positive; PSN release of the PSP verison and a PS1 classic.

LET THIS BE TRUE PLEASE!!!

While I'm happy that I'll get a chance to play EP for the 1st time and on Vita over here, I kinda wanted to see the added content in the PSP version. Still happy though.

LET THIS BE TRUE PLEASE!!

Nah, but I'm happy this is at least known now. I wrote a PSBlog article about it that will probably go up in a couple weeks, which touches on why the PSP version couldn't happen--and that's a "couldn't," not a "didn't," which is sadly all I'll ever really be able to say. It didn't have anything to do with fears of low sales.

:(

Trigger

I'm almost tempted to buy the glasses DLC for P4A. Almost. Yukiko looks so much better with glasses.

Nah, but I'm happy this is at least known now. I wrote a PSBlog article about it that will probably go up in a couple weeks, which touches on why the PSP version couldn't happen--and that's a "couldn't," not a "didn't," which is sadly all I'll ever really be able to say. It didn't have anything to do with fears of low sales.

A dream deferred.
1SCy9.gif

Squire

Banned
This is madness. How much is it?

$6. You get eight pairs for everyone. 15 if you buy the color pack as there's a pair of glasses that corresponds to each color. Some characters where something else.

It was 160 MSP for the Xbox version. I'm sure someone else can give the price for PS3 players. lol, I'm still holding out for the release of new characters.

Ooh, a sale? You should get them then, definitely.

Dantis

$6. You get eight pairs for everyone. 15 if you buy the color pack as there's a pair of glasses that corresponds to each color. Some characters where something else.

Ooh, a sale? You should get them then, definitely.

Hoooooly what. That's mega expensive.

Reading the latest 999 LTTP thread has reminded me how I really, really loved Persona 2: IS' ending.

Regardless of all of the effort the characters go through... No matter how hard they fought and tried to save the world, it's all for naught. You beat the final boss, but that doesn't matter AT ALL because he's not something that can be defeated. Maya dies and the world gets destroyed anyways and I love it.
Thiiiiiiiiissssssss sooooooo much. I absolutely love endings like this and I'm praying to Aleph that something similar happens for p5.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
There's a sale for the P4U stuff? I don't recall Atlus posting a blog or announcement about that...

cj_iwakura

I actually like Eikichi's voice acting there...Lisa isnt too bad...Jun what the fuck. Tatsuya pls. TATSUYA PLS.

CJ, this was in related videos:

Hitler responds to Persona 3's PSP remake

So many funny things in that now, such as, "At least there's the Soul Hackers translation, Gemini and Tom can still be relied upon, unlike those Atlus scrubs."

Yeah, that's funny in retrospect. As I said then, that video was done as satire, not as an attack on Atlus.

Sophia

You know, I was gonna hit level 45 on everyone to beat the Sleeping Table, but I one shotted it's sorry behind with everyone except the Protagonist at level 40. Aigis/Junpei/Shinjiro party ftw.

Amazing how motivated I get when we have a random power outage.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
You know, I was gonna hit level 45 on everyone to beat the Sleeping Table, but I one shotted it's sorry behind with everyone except the Protagonist at level 40. Aigis/Junpei/Shinjiro party ftw.

Amazing how motivated I get when we have a random power outage.

I remember my first playthrough of p3 and I'm like, Damn, Shinji is so fucking awesome.

...and then there was Ken...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom